Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Homestead "Hump" Meet. Sunday 04/13/14.

Old 03-26-2014, 05:12 PM   #1
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Homestead "Hump" Meet. Sunday 04/13/14.

Meet:
Homestead Hump.

Date & Time:
Sunday, April 13, 2014 @ 11:00am

We will first meet up @ the Race Track gas station:
35426 S Dixie Hwy
Homestead, FL 33034.

It's pretty big so we can park there until we are all ready to go to our destination, which is about a mile southeast of the gas station.

Very simple to get there. Simply drive South on the Florida Turnpike until it ends & merges with US 1 (South Dixie Hwy). In about a mile you will see the Race Track gas station on your right.

The long road heading north/south on the left of this pic is US1. Under & to the left of the words "THE PRAIRIE" is a road that connects to US1 from the west at a 45 degree angle. The gas station is located where this road meets with US1. This google map pic is a few years old so all you see in that intersection is trees but yes, there is a new Race Track gas station there.

I'm going to add the attendees based on what has been posted on the BS thread. If you like you can PM me & I'll update the list on this original post so it looks cleaner. This way you can see on the very 1st post the current list of attendees. I respond to PM's faster than I do on this Forum.

Attendees so far:

1. Nicko
2. Tac1
3. Hawksdenn2
4. HiYota
5. TRDForce
6. Mrad and possibly friends
7. TRDBeast
8. Ozmon420
9. jmangone
10. MUDTACO

Possibly attending:
1. AWorthyOpponent
2. mouse007
Old 03-27-2014, 07:40 AM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Damn...always forget how far away this shit is...lol.

Like $80 in fuel alone to get there and back...
Old 03-27-2014, 08:49 AM   #3
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post

HAHA! I can relate. I've been to Corbett twice & that spot behind Regal Cinema in WPB.

So, basically..... You owe me! Haha. Just kidding. I hope you can make it though.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:48 PM   #4
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

so you coming or what???
Old 03-27-2014, 03:19 PM   #5
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
HAHA! I can relate. I've been to Corbett twice & that spot behind Regal Cinema in WPB.

So, basically..... You owe me! Haha. Just kidding. I hope you can make it though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
so you coming or what???
Lol...damn sure gonna try. Missed the last one because of work, and unfortunately it hasn't been much better recently. Gonna try to be there, even if I have to leave early or something.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:13 PM   #6
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol...damn sure gonna try. Missed the last one because of work, and unfortunately it hasn't been much better recently. Gonna try to be there, even if I have to leave early or something.
Sounds like a plan man.
Hope your not scared to get that pretty
Truck all muddy.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:53 PM   #8
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
83.6mi one way for me from boca.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:54 PM   #11

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
I'm excited for next weekend. Only got 3 days of work in my way.
SWEET!

The weekend AND the work part!
Old 04-06-2014, 06:57 PM   #13
beach bum

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
im definitely up for the meet. just have to make sure my scheduale will work out well enough for me to make it out. but for now im in.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:26 AM   #14

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hello everyone,

How are we looking on this meet for this Sunday? Haven't heard too much on this thread. Just checkin'

I'm spying on my own thread. I just wanted to use that "thing". Never had an excuse for using it before.

Haha
Old 04-10-2014, 09:45 AM   #15
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hello everyone,

How are we looking on this meet for this Sunday? Haven't heard too much on this thread. Just checkin'

I'm spying on my own thread. I just wanted to use that "thing". Never had an excuse for using it before.

Haha

Well I'm done for work for the week! Picking up some wet okole seat covers from craigslist today! hopefully they will be installed before the meet. Also got some recovery gear that I need to pack up.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:00 AM   #16

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Well I'm done for work for the week! Picking up some wet okole seat covers from craigslist today! hopefully they will be installed before the meet. Also got some recovery gear that I need to pack up.
Good luck with your purchase. Hope to see them on Sunday!
Old 04-12-2014, 04:48 AM   #18
MUDTACO is on a distinguished road
Marines:
MUDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I am
Old 04-12-2014, 05:39 AM   #19
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hello everyone,

Are we still on for this Sunday?

does a cow mooo? lol:muddi ng::m udding: