1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thank You Gatorland Toyota!!

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Capt Ike, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Apr 2, 2014 at 8:31 PM
    Capt Ike

Capt Ike [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Gainesville, FL
    Vehicle:
    '14 PreRunner TRD Sport
    Hey Guys,
    I finally got my new Tacoma TRD Sport the other day (after someone decided I shouldn't be driving my old one anymore) and I wanted to publicly thank the folks at Gatorland Toyota (specifically Brent Biehl) in Gainesville, FL. I've never dealt with a nicer salesman (in any industry) as I did at Gatorland. He bent over backwards for me in trying to help in any way he could. Up to and including giving me a rental car (free of charge) to drive for almost two weeks while my new truck was being built. He also offered to pay for an auto-dimming rear-view mirror since the brochure said it was supposed to come with one, but didn't. It's a refreshing change of pace when you run into people like this these days. He still knows what it means to be customer oriented. I've known him for several years now and I recommend him to anyone I come in contact with that is looking for a vehicle. He defines the phrase, "No pressure." Buying a vehicle from him is actually a joy!! In fact, this is the third vehicle I've purchased from him. And the last two we bought at the same time!!

I just wanted everyone to know what kind of operation they're running over there. If you're in the Gainesville area and need a vehicle, you won't be disappointed!

photo 1.jpg
    photo 2.jpg

2. Apr 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM
    Nicko

Nicko beach bum

Member:
    First Name:
    Nicolas
    South Florida
    nice Tacoma. good to hear people still have good experiences at dealerships.

3. Apr 3, 2014 at 9:42 AM
    k9cop

k9cop if your not the lead dog, the view never changes

Member:
    First Name:
    Farva
    Hogwarts
    Vehicle:
    10 tacoma dbl cab trd off road prerunner
    CST 3.5" spindles, King 2.5 rr ,All Pro Expo's, Ext. Billy 5100's rear, Ext rear All Pro brake lines, LR UCA's, debadged, Cobra 29,2ft firestick, satoshi by jim, ARB front bumper, Smittybuilt xrc8 winch, wethatecs, bhlm also by jimbob, belgium malinois and German Shepherd in bed
    Congrats!! Now the fun begins!!

Products Discussed in

To Top