Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Anyone want to go to Hardrock???

Old 04-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to go to Hardrock???

I've never been but been meaning too for a while. I know that thier is the wheelers for the wounded this weekend (April 4th and 5th) but I cant go (Supercross race on saturday night). I was thinking the weekend after (April 11th or 12th). Dosent have to be Hardrock but any place fun to play. I'm in Jacksonville so somewhere kinda close would be nice.... Let me know...
Old 04-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #2
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Damn... not all at once..... lol
Old 04-05-2009, 10:52 AM   #4
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Well we are trying to get some kind of trip together for all of us jax guys but its pretty much died around here. I should be free that weekend atleast one of the days. Where in jax are you at?
Old 04-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #5
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I may be able to go the 11th. I wont know for sure until a little later this week though (around Wednesday).
Old 04-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #6

It's the wifes b-day next weekend so I have to go down to Tampa, but I'm trying to swing a way that if I leave early on saturday morning I can spend most of saurday wheeling and I'll already be half way down to tampa in time for a b-day dinner. I live in Orange Park/Argyle/Oak leaf area. How does saturday work for you guys.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #7

ok... well that shit failed huh! lol