Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Jacksonville Area Scheduled Meets-Ongoing

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2014, 08:58 PM   #21
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
That's would be a super long trip.
Old 04-20-2014, 09:04 PM   #22
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Ya'll need to go wheel. Because the OP has sliders shipping in the AM. Dont forget to remove the steps before hand ;0
Old 04-20-2014, 09:11 PM   #24
Trail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trail Cat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
Aw Man well maybe next time then.

Well this sounds fun for sure. Might have to check it out as I am not that familiar with St Aug beach to be honest.

Hopefully we can make this more of a regular thing and get out more often. I would like to start seeing us meet up AT LEAST once every 2 months if possible. A mod day would be awesome too.
Mod Day would be awesome ............
Old 04-20-2014, 09:27 PM   #25
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Ya'll need to go wheel. Because the OP has sliders shipping in the AM. Dont forget to remove the steps before hand ;0
Yeah thanks again man! Can't wait to put them on.
I reallllly would like to wheel for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Cat View Post
Add me to the list
Trail Cat - Les
Yeah! Got it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Cat View Post
Mod Day would be awesome ............
For sure. We will have to set one up next .
Old 04-20-2014, 09:36 PM   #26
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So I have had several people voice Osceola National Forest through PM and on the thread. I am totally not familiar with where to go for the trails (I have been there once in college to basically have a party in the woods so it has been awhile) so we could benefit from someone who is familiar to come. It looks like it is about a one hour drive on I-10 west of Jax and the fact that we could leave in the AM, BBQ there (if allowed?) and trail ride sounds like it would be the most fun IMO.

Anyone oppose going there for the day?
Old 04-21-2014, 01:03 AM   #27
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for whatever. Always down for some trail riding!!
Old 04-21-2014, 06:36 AM   #28
Curt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to behold
Army: Lab Tech @Winn Army Community Hospital
Name: Curtis
Curt7088's Tacoma Gallery
We camp out there all the time (at osceola) the best place for the meet IMHO would be at east fire tower campgrounds. I have a small tabletop campgrill and yes add me to the list, I will poll bring my buddy (he doesn't drive a taco but he's down for anything) he also knows the area very well. I have gps coordinates for the site when I find them I will post them, if we decide osceola..
Old 04-21-2014, 07:28 AM   #29
Curt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to behold
Another idea would be Ocala hard rock off road park, then the pits which are two mind away. Hard Rock is 25 to get in for the day but they have a a spring out there and we can grill and/or camp. Osceola is mostly trails w/ deep puddles and stuff. Hard Rock has some really steep hill climbs. It is whatever you guys want I have never been to Matanzas but was informed it is easy trails a civic can maneuver. (Just what I was told but I would still like to try it out. )
Old 04-21-2014, 07:52 AM   #30
Simon SEZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt7088 View Post
We camp out there all the time (at osceola) the best place for the meet IMHO would be at east fire tower campgrounds. I have a small tabletop campgrill and yes add me to the list, I will poll bring my buddy (he doesn't drive a taco but he's down for anything) he also knows the area very well. I have gps coordinates for the site when I find them I will post them, if we decide osceola..
I think this sounds best and closest, I know Hard Rock would be a blast but it is 2 hours away and I think we could do that for a camping meet up in the future since May 11 is Mothers Day and I know it wouldn't fly with a lot of guys this go round. Osceola is only an hour drive and would give us a couple more hours of "play time". I will change the original post for Osceola and a meet of place if people want to Caravan out there. I am so stoked to have another meetup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt7088 View Post
Another idea would be Ocala hard rock off road park, then the pits which are two mind away. Hard Rock is 25 to get in for the day but they have a a spring out there and we can grill and/or camp. Osceola is mostly trails w/ deep puddles and stuff. Hard Rock has some really steep hill climbs. It is whatever you guys want I have never been to Matanzas but was informed it is easy trails a civic can maneuver. (Just what I was told but I would still like to try it out. )
This sounds amazing. Saved for a future trip this summer and def the next meet up location for sure!
Old 04-21-2014, 02:08 PM   #34
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

Navy: Petty Officer First Class
Name: Matt
nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Yep. I'm in.

Anyone available to give me a hand putting on my LR UCAs and OME springs before hand?

Old 04-21-2014, 06:10 PM   #37
Simon SEZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrenuf View Post
Yep. I'm in.

Anyone available to give me a hand putting on my LR UCAs and OME springs before hand?

I would give you a hand if I actually had a weekend off before we go :/ but I do not.

BTW are you just putting springs on your stock shocks? You have a compressor? The UCAs need a 22mm socket (if I remember correctly, it was big) We had to run to the store several times for sockets my kit didn't have.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:24 PM   #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrenuf View Post
Yep. I'm in.

If you have a spring compressor I will help haven't changed uca's on mine but I did do the 5100's and aal's
Old 04-21-2014, 09:13 PM   #40
Go to YouTube search Osceola preview it is posted by Curtis Meadows (me) I tried to get the link but I'm on my phone.

Products Discussed in this Thread