1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Jacksonville, FL Area Scheduled Meets-Ongoing

Discussion in 'Florida' started by slcsez2000, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Apr 20, 2014 at 1:53 PM
    slcsez2000

slcsez2000 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    Exterior: -Current Suspension- Icon extended travel front struts w/ 700lb coils Icon extended travel Remote Resi rear shocks Dakar leaf pack Icon Tubular UCAs with covers Icon neoprene shock covers -OEM Roof Rack -2 fold down cup holders in bed -Bed bottle opener -Access lite rider roll up tonneau cover -AFE Prodry air filter -Pop and lock bed lock -Rear differential breather relocation mod (behind tail light) -Aeroturbine 2525XL Muffler Armor: -SOS Concepts bolt on sliders W/ kick out -SOS Concepts aluminum front bumper with full hoops -SOS Concepts Rear HC Bumper -SOS Concepts IFS/Mid skids
    I no longer maintain this meet thread for Jacksonville, life just got too busy.

PM a mod and maybe they can give editing access if you are interested in running the thread or setting up meets.

Sorry everyone hope you all have fun!

Next meet??
    :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (This will be the main meet thread for Jacksonville, FL Surrounding Area Tacos. I think by having one thread it will allow us to all stay subscribed to one thread and not have to make another for every meet. The original post will be continuously updated for each meet with information so stay subscribed and check in once in a while for updates.)

For other meets in FL as a whole you can check out this thread that should stay updated with most all of the FL meets.
    https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/florida-upcoming-meets-ongoing-list.382523/#post-10509928

**Past Meets Archive (Locations/Dates/Links to some pics)**

1. Buffalo Wild Wings OP, 10/19/13
    2. Whiskey River, 12/14/13
    3. Osceola nat. Forest, 5/10/14 http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/fl...ea-scheduled-meets-ongoing-8.html#post8643519
    4. Hard Rock, Ocala, 7/19/14 http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/fl...a-scheduled-meets-ongoing-21.html#post8931846
    5. St. Aug Beach Meet/Ocala National Forest Camping and Wheeling-10/4-5/14 http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/fl...a-scheduled-meets-ongoing-56.html#post9259669
    6. Citrus annual meet, 2/20-22/15 http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/florida/363963-2015-official-citrus-fl-meet-photos-thread.html
    7. Jax meet/Westside, 3/29/15 http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/fl...-scheduled-meets-ongoing-76.html#post10072468
    8. Hard Rock, Ocala, 8/8/15
    https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads...d-meets-ongoing.325690/page-111#post-10592830
    more
    https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/hardrock-meet-sat-august-8-2015.382412/page-5#post-10592888
    9. Next meet??? Someone get it started and I'll update the OP.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  2. Apr 20, 2014 at 3:00 PM
    Alfuh

Alfuh It's pronounced alpha

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prerunner
    I have a few mods
    man....I have work on the 10th...but the 11th/12th im off lol

3. Apr 20, 2014 at 4:59 PM
    Khaos

Khaos Big Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD SPORT Prerunner
    3” spacer lift, 285/75/17 KO2, Spidertrax 1.25” spacers
    I won't be able to make this one, but the further south you go on St Augustine beach it gets pretty wide open and desolate. Perfect spot to do some BBQ, show off the trucks, and do some fishin all in one spot.

Have fun, hopefully I'll make the next one.

4. Apr 20, 2014 at 6:19 PM
    slcsez2000

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    Exterior: -Current Suspension- Icon extended travel front struts w/ 700lb coils Icon extended travel Remote Resi rear shocks Dakar leaf pack Icon Tubular UCAs with covers Icon neoprene shock covers -OEM Roof Rack -2 fold down cup holders in bed -Bed bottle opener -Access lite rider roll up tonneau cover -AFE Prodry air filter -Pop and lock bed lock -Rear differential breather relocation mod (behind tail light) -Aeroturbine 2525XL Muffler Armor: -SOS Concepts bolt on sliders W/ kick out -SOS Concepts aluminum front bumper with full hoops -SOS Concepts Rear HC Bumper -SOS Concepts IFS/Mid skids
    Aw Man well maybe next time then.

Well this sounds fun for sure. Might have to check it out as I am not that familiar with St Aug beach to be honest.

Hopefully we can make this more of a regular thing and get out more often. I would like to start seeing us meet up AT LEAST once every 2 months if possible. A mod day would be awesome too.

5. Apr 20, 2014 at 6:37 PM
    Curt7088

Curt7088 ship jumper extraordinaire

Member:
    First Name:
    Curtis
    Jacksonville
    Vehicle:
    '15 Jeep JKU
    rubi sliders, 3.5" lift, HID headlights 35" nitto terra grapplers and the best... spider web shade
    St Aug. Is good but I was thinking Osceola nat. Forest... it has trails and we camp at the east fire tower camp a lot. It's really open at the camp and would be great for a bbq

6. Apr 20, 2014 at 6:44 PM
    SOS CONCEPTS

SOS CONCEPTS Bumper builder

Member:
    First Name:
    SOS
    Laurens SC
    Vehicle:
    17 sos buggy, 09 taco(in pieces), 14ram 3500
    Rock bouncer
    I'd come but not sure if the meet im hosting is set for 10th or 17th yet at tilted kilt

7. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:00 PM
    RoughNeck

RoughNeck Legendary member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Sanford Florida
    Vehicle:
    PRERUNNER
    I got a lot just ask what you want to know
    well im down im guessing the 10th is a Friday and the 11th and 12th is saturday and sunday. im down for ocala or st. aug. beach of woods are fine i should have my trail Gear baja bumper on by than with a 9k winch so im down for just about anything. also if your going to be doing meeting why not turn it into a club or group ppl in your area may be looking for something like that i know im looking for a new club and i have another thing to run by everyone in here. Mudding is not alowed or a bad thing to do say i talk to or try and convince a few mayors and countie cumishers to come up with some type of permit stating you can mud or trail ride or off road on countie property and not worry about going to Jail or truck impounded. i dont know about yalls area but cops are bad here about mudding and trails hit me back let me know if its dumb or i should post a tab and see what happens

8. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:13 PM
    slcsez2000

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    I have never taken my truck there. How far is the drive from Jax? I was trying to keep it somewhat close and making it a pretty much all day event.
    I am down to make a day trip out there early Sat morning, if it would be more worth the drive to hit some trails for sure.

Well that would be awesome if you could make it down! Figure out your meet and let us know Eddy.

the 10th is a Saturday
    A club could be a good thing but honestly I am to busy with work and life in general to setup a club and put in the time to keep anything going. I much rather just get meets on here every now and then and get to know all the guys better so we can get together when people are available. Hey if you want to talk to any Mayors or what not have at it. I honestly do not know of enough places to go mudding or trail riding here in Jax yet to even have a problem with getting in trouble. I am sure y'all have more places to go down there.

9. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:13 PM
    slcsez2000

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    does this mean you are going to be added to the list :) ?

10. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:16 PM
    RoughNeck

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Sanford Florida
    Vehicle:
    PRERUNNER
    hell yeah add me and just in case put me down for a plus one as well. and im thinking about it ill post a thread and go from there

11. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:17 PM
    Blueitrgsr

Blueitrgsr Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Gainesville, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2006 Reg Cab 4wd
    Some bilsteins, OME 885's, and an AAL.
    Were you stationed at NAS Jax?

Hopefully I'll be at this meet. Be my first one since moving back down to Florida.

St Augustine/ cresent beach gets my vote. Would be good just for a day trip.

12. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:17 PM
    slcsez2000

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    added Sweet!

13. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:17 PM
    slcsez2000

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    Let me know and I'll add you to the list

14. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:19 PM
    Blueitrgsr

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Gainesville, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2006 Reg Cab 4wd
    Yeah go ahead and add me +1

15. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:19 PM
    Osceola12

Osceola12 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    14 DCSB TRD Sport MGM
    Jake. I live in Putnam. You can just about do all that on public roads here. But I think a little conversation with the county commissioners is an idea. Rather than a license, just have them open certain places.

16. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:21 PM
    slcsez2000

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    yeah buddy now we officially have a party. Keep em coming.

17. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:34 PM
    Bubbasboy XSPX

Bubbasboy XSPX Member

Member:
    St Augustine FL
    Vehicle:
    2014 XSPX
    I will be on shift working at the fire station in St. Augustine Beach that day.. If y'all come down to STA, come by the station and show off your trucks!!

FYI....No fires on any beaches in St. Johns County. Strictly enforced!!! (not by us, by the cops.. lol) Speed limit is 10MPH...

STA would be a great place to kill a day on the beach though.. I do it every summer. Lots to eat drink and about 20 or so miles of beach to ride. On the southern end of the beach there is VERY SOFT sand and shell. Shell can be a good test.. theres no bottom to the stuff. Anyway y'all have fun while I take old people to the hospital and scrape drunks off the asphalt!! be safe and have a blast wherever y'all go

18. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:38 PM
    slcsez2000

Member:
    St Aug, FL
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4x4
    Wow so I guess fires also means a BBQ and not just a bon fire? Well that stinks!!!! We will Keep that in mind and thanks for the heads up. I'll add it to the OP. Wish you could make it out. Hopefully we can start doing this more often.

19. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:50 PM
    Blueitrgsr

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Gainesville, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2006 Reg Cab 4wd
    The parking lot at matanzas inlet on the west side of the road before going over the bride over the inlet would be a cool meeting spot and we could always grill in the parking lot.

20. Apr 20, 2014 at 7:56 PM
    RoughNeck

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Sanford Florida
    Vehicle:
    PRERUNNER
    we dont have any idea what or where we want to go how about you meet in Jax from there shoot down to ST. A than shot over to ocala to hit some trails than grill out back in jaxs hows that sound call it a TW FLorida Ride

Jagfan4life likes this.
To Top