Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Jacksonville Area Scheduled Meets-Ongoing

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2014, 01:53 PM   #1
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Jacksonville Area Scheduled Meets-Ongoing

Last meet on Oct 4th 2014 was a blast! Thanks to all that came out and had a good time....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This will be the main meet thread for Jacksonville Surrounding Area Tacos. I think by having one thread it will allow us to all stay subscribed to one thread and not have to make another for every meet. The original post will be continuously updated for each meet with information so stay subscribed and check in once in a while for updates.)

**Past Meets (Archived locations/dates)**
1. Buffalo Wild Wings OP-10/19/13
2. Whiskey River-12/14/13
3. Osceola nat. Forest (trails & BBQ)-5/10/14
4. Hard Rock, Ocala-7/19/14
5. St. Augustine Beach Meet/Ocala National Forest Camping and Wheeling-10/4-10/5/14
6.What shall we do next????

*Members near JAX, FL (Ongoing list for future meets, PM meet if you want to be added, deleted etc)

slcsez2000; Blueitrgsr; Osceola12; s1ck s0n; Curt7088; Lilbigman; Nvrenuf; mromeo; NEFLmudder; ragingtaco; RoughNeck; Trail Cat; Khaos; Alfuh; Bubbasboy XSPX; 2007TacBorla4X4; Minameismud; Hbr01; MindOVERMatter; MMAN412; rican taco; rickmeseke; RiverTaco; Smuook; 2010Tacoma4x4; FrayHavoc; tacomacntry; SeminoleTRD; Shabutie; Databox; Jaxchrisfla; MMAN412; Nvrenuf; Straightaxle; TL697; Fmsvandal; Tacomarotto; Jason'sLawnCare; Austin07; Tacomanimal; Blackhorse; Sport14
Old 04-20-2014, 04:59 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be able to make this one, but the further south you go on St Augustine beach it gets pretty wide open and desolate. Perfect spot to do some BBQ, show off the trucks, and do some fishin all in one spot.

Have fun, hopefully I'll make the next one.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:19 PM   #4
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
man....I have work on the 10th...but the 11th/12th im off lol
Aw Man well maybe next time then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
I won't be able to make this one, but the further south you go on St Augustine beach it gets pretty wide open and desolate. Perfect spot to do some BBQ, show off the trucks, and do some fishin all in one spot.

Have fun, hopefully I'll make the next one.
Well this sounds fun for sure. Might have to check it out as I am not that familiar with St Aug beach to be honest.

Hopefully we can make this more of a regular thing and get out more often. I would like to start seeing us meet up AT LEAST once every 2 months if possible. A mod day would be awesome too.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:37 PM   #5
Curt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to behold
Army: Lab Tech @Winn Army Community Hospital
Name: Curtis
Curt7088's Tacoma Gallery
St Aug. Is good but I was thinking Osceola nat. Forest... it has trails and we camp at the east fire tower camp a lot. It's really open at the camp and would be great for a bbq
Old 04-20-2014, 06:44 PM   #6
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I'd come but not sure if the meet im hosting is set for 10th or 17th yet at tilted kilt
Old 04-20-2014, 07:00 PM   #7
2x4 can be as fun as a 4x4
RoughNeck is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
RoughNeck's Tacoma Gallery
well im down im guessing the 10th is a Friday and the 11th and 12th is saturday and sunday. im down for ocala or st. aug. beach of woods are fine i should have my trail Gear baja bumper on by than with a 9k winch so im down for just about anything. also if your going to be doing meeting why not turn it into a club or group ppl in your area may be looking for something like that i know im looking for a new club and i have another thing to run by everyone in here. Mudding is not alowed or a bad thing to do say i talk to or try and convince a few mayors and countie cumishers to come up with some type of permit stating you can mud or trail ride or off road on countie property and not worry about going to Jail or truck impounded. i dont know about yalls area but cops are bad here about mudding and trails hit me back let me know if its dumb or i should post a tab and see what happens
Old 04-20-2014, 07:13 PM   #8
Simon SEZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt7088 View Post
St Aug. Is good but I was thinking Osceola nat. Forest... it has trails and we camp at the east fire tower camp a lot. It's really open at the camp and would be great for a bbq
I have never taken my truck there. How far is the drive from Jax? I was trying to keep it somewhat close and making it a pretty much all day event.
I am down to make a day trip out there early Sat morning, if it would be more worth the drive to hit some trails for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
I'd come but not sure if the meet im hosting is set for 10th or 17th yet at tilted kilt
Well that would be awesome if you could make it down! Figure out your meet and let us know Eddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoughNeck View Post
well im down im guessing the 10th is a Friday and the 11th and 12th is saturday and sunday. im down for ocala or st. aug. beach of woods are fine i should have my trail Gear baja bumper on by than with a 9k winch so im down for just about anything. also if your going to be doing meeting why not turn it into a club or group ppl in your area may be looking for something like that i know im looking for a new club and i have another thing to run by everyone in here. Mudding is not alowed or a bad thing to do say i talk to or try and convince a few mayors and countie cumishers to come up with some type of permit stating you can mud or trail ride or off road on countie property and not worry about going to Jail or truck impounded. i dont know about yalls area but cops are bad here about mudding and trails hit me back let me know if its dumb or i should post a tab and see what happens
the 10th is a Saturday
A club could be a good thing but honestly I am to busy with work and life in general to setup a club and put in the time to keep anything going. I much rather just get meets on here every now and then and get to know all the guys better so we can get together when people are available. Hey if you want to talk to any Mayors or what not have at it. I honestly do not know of enough places to go mudding or trail riding here in Jax yet to even have a problem with getting in trouble. I am sure y'all have more places to go down there.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:17 PM   #11
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Were you stationed at NAS Jax?

Hopefully I'll be at this meet. Be my first one since moving back down to Florida.

St Augustine/ cresent beach gets my vote. Would be good just for a day trip.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:19 PM   #14
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah go ahead and add me +1
Old 04-20-2014, 07:19 PM   #15
Osceola12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
Osceola12's Tacoma Gallery
Jake. I live in Putnam. You can just about do all that on public roads here. But I think a little conversation with the county commissioners is an idea. Rather than a license, just have them open certain places.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:34 PM   #17
Bubbasboy XSPX is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Firefighter/Medic/Rescue swimmer
Bubbasboy XSPX's Tacoma Gallery
St Augustine

I will be on shift working at the fire station in St. Augustine Beach that day.. If y'all come down to STA, come by the station and show off your trucks!!

FYI....No fires on any beaches in St. Johns County. Strictly enforced!!! (not by us, by the cops.. lol) Speed limit is 10MPH...

STA would be a great place to kill a day on the beach though.. I do it every summer. Lots to eat drink and about 20 or so miles of beach to ride. On the southern end of the beach there is VERY SOFT sand and shell. Shell can be a good test.. theres no bottom to the stuff. Anyway y'all have fun while I take old people to the hospital and scrape drunks off the asphalt!! be safe and have a blast wherever y'all go
Old 04-20-2014, 07:38 PM   #18
Simon SEZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbasboy XSPX View Post
I will be on shift working at the fire station in St. Augustine Beach that day.. If y'all come down to STA, come by the station and show off your trucks!!

FYI....No fires on any beaches in St. Johns County. Strictly enforced!!! (not by us, by the cops.. lol) Speed limit is 10MPH...

STA would be a great place to kill a day on the beach though.. I do it every summer. Lots to eat drink and about 20 or so miles of beach to ride. On the southern end of the beach there is VERY SOFT sand and shell. Shell can be a good test.. theres no bottom to the stuff. Anyway y'all have fun while I take old people to the hospital and scrape drunks off the asphalt!! be safe and have a blast wherever y'all go
Wow so I guess fires also means a BBQ and not just a bon fire? Well that stinks!!!! We will Keep that in mind and thanks for the heads up. I'll add it to the OP. Wish you could make it out. Hopefully we can start doing this more often.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:50 PM   #19

The parking lot at matanzas inlet on the west side of the road before going over the bride over the inlet would be a cool meeting spot and we could always grill in the parking lot.

Products Discussed in this Thread