Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Trucks on the Track May 24th

Old 04-26-2014, 03:21 PM   #21
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
with the date change is everyone still available? let me know. Im still good for the 24th
Old 04-30-2014, 05:28 PM   #23
"If you Didn't know,now you know"
blackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the rough

Name: Rick
blackhorse's Tacoma Gallery
I should be good to go
Old 05-01-2014, 05:26 AM   #24
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN that looks like fun!

We can participate also I assume? Sorry if the question sounds dumb but I can't open the link because of my work computer & my phone is currently charging.

I am able to use Goole Maps & when I did I noticed that this place is 6 miles SE of my dads house (AND 274 MILES NW OF MINE!). I wonder if I can make a family trip out of this.
* leave my house early Saturday morning or Friday evening,
* meet up with you guys where ever you decide to meet,
* go to this event,
* spend Sunday at my dads & head back home late without any worries of being home early since there will be no school on Monday, Memorial Day.

No promises but I'll try.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:24 AM   #25
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Negative on that trip for me. My coworker is on vacation that weekend. I forgot. Are there any other events in that area on June or July? Can this place be visited anytime?
Old 05-03-2014, 01:51 AM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Negative on that trip for me. My coworker is on vacation that weekend. I forgot. Are there any other events in that area on June or July? Can this place be visited anytime?
they do it once a month and its always on a sat. ive never been it always seems to fall on a weekend im on duty. all the other times it is a mx track
Old 05-03-2014, 03:53 AM   #27

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian65oh View Post
they do it once a month and its always on a sat. ive never been it always seems to fall on a weekend im on duty. all the other times it is a mx track
Thanks for the info Brian! I'll try to plan my Family trip to my dads on a Saturday that there's an event.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:29 AM   #28
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Thanks for the info Brian! I'll try to plan my Family trip to my dads on a Saturday that there's an event.
NP, if you go on the website they post what day they are doing it on for the month.
Old 05-04-2014, 05:56 PM   #29

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NP, if you go on the website they post what day they are doing it on for the month.
Cool. I will do this & post it on here so maybe I can meet some of you there.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:23 PM   #30
Just keeping thread alive

How's everyone feel about arriving around 3 or 4. When it gets closer we can lock down a time
Old 05-14-2014, 06:09 AM   #31

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hello,
It looks like I won't be going up to my fathers house in Tarpon Springs until August or September. My plan is to go up to my dads on Friday night & the meet up with you guys at the "Trucks on the Track" on Saturday & then head back to Miami Sunday evening.

I went to the EVENTS section but they still only show Mays calendar. I guess they show the next months events at the beginning of that month. I need to make sure I plan my trip to coincide with the event.

Who ever goes this month, please take pics/vids & post them.

HAVE FUN & BE SAFE!
Old 05-14-2014, 04:02 PM   #33

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
with the date change is everyone still available? let me know. Im still good for the 24th

I just saw your Build Thread. Impressive!
Old 05-21-2014, 05:43 AM   #34
sdoheny will become famous soon enough

Name: Seth
sdoheny's Tacoma Gallery
Bad news.... I forgot I made plans to attend margarita festival in Tampa with my new lady friend. Also I have to be out of my Apartment the 24th. So I will be visiting NAM!
Old 05-21-2014, 06:41 AM   #35
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoheny View Post
Bad news.... I forgot I made plans to attend margarita festival in Tampa with my new lady friend. Also I have to be out of my Apartment the 24th. So I will be visiting NAM!
Old 05-21-2014, 10:58 AM   #36
blackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoheny View Post
Well,this thread is DEAD
Old 05-21-2014, 01:14 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhorse View Post
Well,this thread is DEAD
Yup, that's what happens when you try to make a meet to far in advance everyone just falls out.
Old 05-21-2014, 01:19 PM   #38
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Working on getting a TacomaWorld meet at trucks on the track @ Sunshine Motocross in Clearwater. Looks like a lot of fun and a bunch of redneck trucks, so it would be cool to have a bunch of Tacos together.
Here is the link for more info:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Truck...23380824342204

Attending:
1.Brian65oh
2.Onenonlyro
3.Blackhorse
4.nammer
5.sdoheny
I thought it was trucks on track cause when I went I drove on the drag strip but thats showtime drag strip formaly known as sunshine drag strip but this is going to be @ the Sunshine Motocross section in the dirt?
Old 05-21-2014, 02:17 PM   #39

Quote:
Yup, that's what happens when you try to make a meet to far in advance everyone just falls out.
you commin to citrus on jun 7th??
Old 05-23-2014, 11:14 PM   #40
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
Trucks on the Track May 24th

Who want to go to lazyspring this sunday ? post #36 , #38

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...ml#post8686770