Notices

Trucks on the Track May 24th

Old 04-22-2014, 08:16 AM   #1
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
Trucks on the Track May 24th

Working on getting a TacomaWorld meet at trucks on the track @ Sunshine Motocross in Clearwater. Looks like a lot of fun and a bunch of redneck trucks, so it would be cool to have a bunch of Tacos together.
Here is the link for more info:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Truck...23380824342204

Attending:
1.Brian65oh
2.Onenonlyro
3.Blackhorse
4.nammer
5.sdoheny
Old 04-22-2014, 09:04 AM   #3
Onenonlyro is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Boatswain's Mate
Name: Ryan
Onenonlyro's Tacoma Gallery
i will definitely be there.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:15 AM   #4
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
dam that shit right there looks like a bug light for rednecks...I'll check my work schedule but dang dude i'm in balls deep brada if i'm not workin
Old 04-22-2014, 11:18 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
dam that shit right there looks like a bug light for rednecks...I'll check my work schedule but dang dude i'm in balls deep brada if i'm not workin
better be showin up!, bud heavy all the way lol (the white can)
Old 04-22-2014, 06:30 PM   #7
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
what exactly is this?
Old 04-22-2014, 06:48 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
what time were u guys thinking, i think i may be busy 1 pm - 5/6 pm
i think things really get going around 6 or 7pm, wasnt sure what time everyone was thinking of going. We can just wait for more people and then pick a time that works good for everyone
Old 04-22-2014, 06:51 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post
what exactly is this?
Did you read the facebook page? its a motocross track that they round out the jumps and let trucks drive on the track, they also have a huge mud pit. I hear they are now doing "king of the track" and "king of the mudpit" which is just the fastest time.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:27 PM   #10
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian65oh View Post
i think things really get going around 6 or 7pm, wasnt sure what time everyone was thinking of going. We can just wait for more people and then pick a time that works good for everyone
perfect......
Old 04-23-2014, 06:04 AM   #11
sdoheny will become famous soon enough

Name: Seth
sdoheny's Tacoma Gallery
I am deff down for this! TW needs to represent. I vote Brian enters king of the track with his set up.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:35 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoheny View Post
I am deff down for this! TW needs to represent. I vote Brian enters king of the track with his set up.
I havent been yet so im kinda interested if they round out the jumps, and im sure some critter with a 500$ f150 will beat me as he redlines it all the way around the track lol
Old 04-25-2014, 08:13 AM   #13
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
It's a bit of a drive for me but I might try and make it
Old 04-25-2014, 09:38 AM   #14
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like they changed it to the 24th instead of the 10th
Old 04-25-2014, 09:40 AM   #15
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrussell View Post
Looks like they changed it to the 24th instead of the 10th
think u lookin at wrong month, april instead of may
Old 04-25-2014, 10:35 AM   #16

Quote:
think u lookin at wrong month, april instead of may
Old 04-25-2014, 01:04 PM   #18
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
dont think i'm gonna make it sorry bro
Attending:
1.Brian65oh
2.Onenonlyro
3.Blackhorse
4.nammer
5.sdoheny
Old 04-25-2014, 01:06 PM   #19

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
dont think i'm gonna make it sorry bro
Attending:
1.Brian65oh
2.Onenonlyro
3.Blackhorse
4.nammer
5.sdoheny

no worries, not sure that track can even handle black beauty
Old 04-25-2014, 01:07 PM   #20

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no worries, not sure that track can even handle black beauty
yep thats true!