Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

June Citrus meet

Old 05-15-2014, 06:12 PM   #41
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
count me out for the 7th. werkin
Are you off the following weekend?
Old 05-15-2014, 07:31 PM   #42
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post
Lee, Rick, does the 7th work for you guys?
Put's a little pressure on, but I guess it's doable.

Edit: mind you, if it was planned for six months from now, I'd probably still procrastinate about installing the new clutch until a week before the meet so I'd still be pressured, lol.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:16 PM   #43
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post

Edit: mind you, if it was planned for six months from now, I'd probably still procrastinate about installing the new clutch until a week before the meet so I'd still be pressured, lol.
Do it now!
Old 05-15-2014, 09:20 PM   #44
Velcro, if you aint stuck, you aint havin fun
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: Chris
Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyHuey View Post
So we should plan ahead, what weekend in July is good for you? We can have another meet... I want to wheel this runner as much as I can this summer.

Planning is our friend!

GH
the next full weekend I have off is I believe the 28th/29th, id love to try to make it

Quote:

procrastinator...lol

I can't say too much lol, I've been meaning to replace the tensioner pulley on my truck to get rid of the whine for the past 2 months.....I havent...lol
Old 05-15-2014, 10:14 PM   #45
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you off the following weekend?
yep
Old 05-16-2014, 03:47 AM   #46
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
yep
I can try to make the 7th, but wouldn't mind pushing it to the 14th if possible. I fully intend on getting my tires by then and the 7th might be pushing it. Plus when I get them I might try some light wheeling in my area to see how much I need to trim before going all out in citrus.
Old 05-16-2014, 04:38 AM   #47
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone post the location please? I'm in Davenport,can I just drive over and wheel and meet? Have a hand held CB, and love to go off road. Cost at gate to enter?
Old 05-16-2014, 06:19 AM   #48
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Alfuh;8666356]the next full weekend I have off is I believe the 28th/29th, id love to try to make it

I think the June meet is going to be earlier in the month from the looks of things. I more meant to give everyone an idea of days for another meet in July. That way you guys in the military or in jobs that work the weekend have plenty of time request the days.

GH
Old 05-16-2014, 07:39 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
Can someone post the location please? I'm in Davenport,can I just drive over and wheel and meet? Have a hand held CB, and love to go off road. Cost at gate to enter?
Dont know the exact location but we go in off of stage coach road and we go onto trail 13
Old 05-16-2014, 07:50 AM   #50
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
Quote:
Dont know the exact location but we go in off of stage coach road and we go onto trail 13
Also it doesn't cost to get in it's a state forest
Old 05-16-2014, 08:58 AM   #51
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
excellent. thank you both.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:17 AM   #52
TacomaWorld
Tacomanimal will become famous soon enoughTacomanimal will become famous soon enough

Name: Fredo
Tacomanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Should we meet at a nearby plaza before entering so we can ambush the place?
Old 05-16-2014, 10:48 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanimal View Post
Should we meet at a nearby plaza before entering so we can ambush the place?
We could. Or just meet at the campsites that are there cause I dont think there are to many near by places.
Old 05-16-2014, 10:51 AM   #54
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

There's a walmart in Inverness on the opposite side of trail 13
Old 05-16-2014, 10:54 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrussell View Post
There's a walmart in Inverness on the opposite side of trail 13
How fare past?
Old 05-16-2014, 11:30 AM   #56

If you come out of trail 13 take a right and it's maybe a mile down on the left
Old 05-16-2014, 01:59 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrussell View Post
If you come out of trail 13 take a right and it's maybe a mile down on the left
that sounds good to me
Old 05-16-2014, 05:29 PM   #58
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, this is starting to sound like a big'un. Have we decided on a solid date yet?

BTW, here's the potential Walmart staging area in reference to the Trail 13 entrance:

Attached Thumbnails
June Citrus meet-citrus-inverness-side.jpg  
Old 05-16-2014, 06:14 PM   #59

Quote:
Wow, this is starting to sound like a big'un. Have we decided on a solid date yet?

BTW, here's the potential Walmart staging area in reference to the Trail 13 entrance:

Bigger the better. Once I get back to the computer im gonna change the date to the 7th