Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

New Business

Old 06-01-2014, 07:14 AM   #1
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
New Business

Hey guys!

I'm starting up a new Florida-based business called Unmanned Vehicle Technologies, LLC (UVT or UVT, LLC for short) and would love some local support! If you wouldn't mind checking us out on Facebook (www.facebook.com/uvtllc), Instagram (@uvtllc), Twitter (@UVTLLC), Tumblr (UVT, LLC) and LinkedIn and Liking/Following/Tagging/Creeping on us, it would be very much appreciated! Don't forget to tag #uvtllc in your post(s)!

If you or your business have any interest in aerial photography/videography, inspections, surveys or photogrammetry (mapping with photos), please let me know! PM me on here or contact me through one of the sites above.

Thanks much!

Fink