Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Pensacola Area Meet and Eat/Event Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 04:20 PM   #21
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeau1960 View Post
Yep, bought Pensacola back in 2003, expanded east into the party towns a couple years later. Honestly we run almost as many cabs down in the Panhandle as we do here in Indianapolis, which is the 13th largest city in the country with over 1.5M in the metro area.
Nice- I know you guys see alot of business from the younger crowd around here...Lots of the military units have deals with the local companies to get folks home safe...It's a GOOD thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
Only an hour from you guys in Mobile, so HELL yes. I'd be willing to make the drive. PM me any info.
Subscribe to the thread- I'll keep updates going in here as often as I can. I don't want to forget to PM you or have a huge list of folks to PM.

We are getting a group!!
Old 04-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #22
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Is it still going to be on a thursday? A saturday would be much more fun! Cause i could make it!
Old 04-09-2009, 05:44 PM   #23
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
A Saturday would be nice.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #24
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'm definitely gonna go if your there, jrobson. I really really wanna see your truck in person.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:55 PM   #25
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
Is it still going to be on a thursday? A saturday would be much more fun! Cause i could make it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
A Saturday would be nice.
We'll do the Thurs night meet locally- That is the 16th. The 17th/18th a local group is cleaning come trails around here...but I'm not opposed to hanging out a bit after that....or you are welcome to come along.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #26
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I definately want to meet up with you guys at some point. But thursday the 16th I dont get off work til 5:30 and Pcola is around an hours drive for me. If we ever can get a weekend scheduled I would make that happen for sure. If you make it to Eglin to wheel I can make that , already have my pass.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:04 PM   #27

I'm down for meeting on saturday. I can for sure do that day then.

Try to figure out who's good for saturday. My gf wants to come along.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #29

usually last minute meets like this don't work but this one has a good size following.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:37 AM   #30
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
usually last minute meets like this don't work but this one has a good size following.
Yeah...Like I said...This is kind of a local one. Maybe recurring for Panhandle folks. I just wanted to meet some of the guys/gals around here and start talking about getting together for wheeling trips and tech days and stuff.

So if it works....great...If we get 4 or 5 trucks I'm going to be happy with the dinner meet. And the clean up trip to Eglin is just a bonus for me or anyone else.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:22 AM   #31
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
TWO THINGS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW:

1) 6PM on the 16th @ the Hooters on Bayou in Pensacola (near Cordova mall)- Meet and Eat: Check out other trucks, meet owners, get a group shot, and some dinner.

2) Weekend after that: 17th/18th- Earth Day Eglin Reservation Clean Up: Some local 4x4 groups are coming together to clean up some of the trails on Eglin. They sell a $10 year long pass to offroad, camp, hike, horseback ride etc to everyone- We are doing a little bit to "give back" for Earth Day.
You'll get to see some trails and we might wheel a bit too...If you are interested send me your Name, Date of Birth, Make/Model, and Plate # so I can get you on the special access list by next Tues I'm still checking to see if you'll need a pass or not.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:06 AM   #32
sbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to all

Name: Scott
sbeau1960's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sbeau1960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post

1) 6PM on the 16th @ the Hooters on Bayou in Pensacola (near Cordova mall)- Meet and Eat: Check out other trucks, meet owners, get a group shot, and some dinner.

2) Weekend after that: 17th/18th- Earth Day Eglin Reservation Clean Up: Some local 4x4 groups are coming together to clean up some of the trails on Eglin. They sell a $10 year long pass to offroad, camp, hike, horseback ride etc to everyone- We are doing a little bit to "give back" for Earth Day.
You'll get to see some trails and we might wheel a bit too...If you are interested send me your Name, Date of Birth, Make/Model, and Plate # so I can get you on the special access list.
Great job on the Earth Day event, gotta take care of Mother Nature if want to be able to enjoy it!
Old 04-10-2009, 08:30 AM   #33
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post

You'll get to see some trails and we might wheel a bit too...If you are interested send me your Name, Date of Birth, Make/Model, and Plate # so I can get you on the special access list.
Brunes, let me check my call schedule. If i'm not on call I'm down for that.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:42 AM   #34

I have 2wd.....
Old 04-10-2009, 10:06 AM   #35

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
So what! I ran mine the other day and only had to use 4x4 one time for about 5 seconds.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:17 AM   #36

ok. just wanted to make sure. Well i'm down for next saturday then. You going then jrobson?

edit: i still have the dueller h/t's too.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:12 AM   #37
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeau1960 View Post
Great job on the Earth Day event, gotta take care of Mother Nature if want to be able to enjoy it!
Thanks- I'll pass that along to the main organizer.

Quote:
I have 2wd.....
You'll be fine- There are bypasses for hard obstacles if we end up out there...but we probably won't. And I only used 2WD for most of the day when I go. 4by for the obstacles and that's about it.

Passed your info along to the organizer
Old 04-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #38

sweet. Let me know.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:41 PM   #39

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys, I am out for Thursday. My wife has a meeting and I have to watch my son. I'm checking on Saturday though.