Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Pensacola Area Meet and Eat/Event Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 07:01 PM   #41
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Good to know. I would really like to meet some of you guys and see Eglin as well.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #43
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
This coming Saturday. Let's plan for it. Everyone.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:57 PM   #45
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Well...Get you a pass from Jackson Guard (search google and you'll get contact info) and I'll take you any weekend that I'm free....
Cool, good to know Brunes. I'll keep in touch. If your ever around Mobile let me know as well.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:06 PM   #46
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Next Update:
Meeting spot will be at Hwy 87 and 213-East side of 87, North of OLF Chactaw Field Rd. I'll be there around 7:00-30 and. Won't be hard to find- A bunch of FJ's and 4x4s hanging out on the side of the road.

If you take I-10 to the exit for 87 (exit 31 I think) and go south you'll find it without any issues!! If you want my phone #, PM me.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #47
Boomer34 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer34 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer34 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Pilot
Boomer34's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds Awesome!!! sorry I'm late to the party, I'm on leave in Daytona, but hope to make it to Hooters on thursday... prob not make it to earth day though, wife will kill me if i leave to go trail riding with family visiting from out of town...

speaking of which, I'm being paged now... HAPPY EASTER everyone!
Old 04-11-2009, 06:43 PM   #48
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer34 View Post
Sounds Awesome!!! sorry I'm late to the party, I'm on leave in Daytona, but hope to make it to Hooters on thursday... prob not make it to earth day though, wife will kill me if i leave to go trail riding with family visiting from out of town...

speaking of which, I'm being paged now... HAPPY EASTER everyone!
Got you for the maybe Boomer!! Have fun with the family...
Old 04-11-2009, 10:12 PM   #49
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Morning bump for Pensacola Folks!!

ADDITION: Eglin Reservation Earth Day Clean up trip- Check out the thread here:http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...-clean-up.html

If you are interested in getting out, seeing some mild trail riding, and doing something for the environment- Let me know and I can get you the info for your pass and what not.
Emerald Coast Jeepers and Panhandle Off Road Krew are going to be there too. i'm 99% sure i'll be there.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #50
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man this is gonna be huge.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:29 AM   #51
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr View Post
Emerald Coast Jeepers and Panhandle Off Road Krew are going to be there too. i'm 99% sure i'll be there.
I knew ECJ were coming- Glad that Panhandle Off Road will be there!! I'm starting to think we might be breaking up into two groups like the Monster meet....

Morning bump again...and don't forget about Hooters on thurs!!
Old 04-13-2009, 08:06 AM   #52
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
So, Thursday it's Hooters a 6.

Then Saturday, it's Eglin at around 7:30?

I will be at hooters.

I might can come to Eglin.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:42 AM   #53
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTaco View Post
So, Thursday it's Hooters a 6.

Then Saturday, it's Eglin at around 7:30?

I will be at hooters.

I might can come to Eglin.
Yes-
Yes-
Awesome-
and if you have a pass no problem you are welcome- if you do not have a pass PM me your Name, Birthday, Year/Make/Model, and Plate #

And TTT.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:44 AM   #54
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
TTT- Tonight is the night. Inaugural Pensacola Meet and Eat. 6PM-Hooters on Bayou (just south of Cordova Mall!!

We'll see ya there-I hope. Looking at my schedule-There is a very real possibility I won't make it. Funny how that works eh??

I'll do my best...Just hang out around your trucks and try to park in any empty section of parking lot....Taco owners are all friendly...right??
Old 04-16-2009, 08:37 AM   #55
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
what's the pass you're talking about? is it the permit from Jackson Guard just to get on Eglin? or is it a pass specifically for the clean up?
Old 04-16-2009, 09:28 AM   #56
Pro60 has a spectacular aura aboutPro60 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
Pro60's Tacoma Gallery
I heard it was a special pass to get into more areas out their. You still going to be out there wheelin?
Old 04-16-2009, 10:04 AM   #57
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
thanks

i'll most likey be out there, but not as many JK's will be there as i hoped. hopefully we'll all see each other out there.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:59 AM   #58
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to insert a question here since this is a local thread. Has ANYONE done any business with Enhanced Off Road in Pensacola? I am about to pull the trigger on some lift work and was looking for references. Seems like a nice enough guy and knowledgeable. But I would prefer to hear some success stories on other installs, mods. etc.

TIA
Old 04-16-2009, 11:02 AM   #59
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
i haven't done any business with them personally. but i know a guy that has. he's got an 06 TJ on Dana 60's. he's says they are awesome people and has never said anything bad about them. hope that helps some.

oh and stikki_mikki on here works there.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:08 AM   #60
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr View Post
oh and stikki_mikki on here works there.

We have exchanged emails and info already. I met them in person today to see their shop. They gave me a fair price to install my 6" lift, new wheels, and tires. Not a fancy show place shop with no oil on the floor but a place where they look like they actually work in it.

Thanks, I am just looking for some feedback. I have not had to good of luck here locally with 4x4 install shops. One shop killed the lift on my Jeep, and it was a brand new install.