Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Pensacola Area Meet and Eat/Event Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 10:07 AM   #81
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I'm going to be headed out wheeling soon too- I'm installing my lift today.
where do you wheel? just wondering. i joined Emerald Coast Jeepers and we've done some wheeling on the west side of 87. there's some pretty fun stuff there.

good luck with your lift. i'm installing mine tomorrow
Old 06-26-2009, 10:22 AM   #82
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr View Post
where do you wheel? just wondering. i joined Emerald Coast Jeepers and we've done some wheeling on the west side of 87. there's some pretty fun stuff there.

good luck with your lift. i'm installing mine tomorrow
Usually wheel right NEAR 87...East or West side on Eglin Res.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:05 PM   #83
Boomer34 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer34 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer34 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Pilot
Boomer34's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, gonna miss this one. Going to Alaska. Brunes are you about finished? Are you going to New Orleans?
Old 06-26-2009, 05:37 PM   #84
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I can make it. I still want my sliders so bad.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #85
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer34 View Post
Damn, gonna miss this one. Going to Alaska. Brunes are you about finished? Are you going to New Orleans?
Yeah...FINALLY got the CX out and the last couple flights this week....I should complete and go back to the wing next week.

Next time I see ya I'll tell you about my prop strike up in Nashville.

Most likely going to New Orleans...my wife got orders there and moves in August.

SO- Two so far....Brunes and Mac-I'm sure we'll get Pro in on it too.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:15 AM   #86
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still down for Miller's.

Wanna go there instead of hooters?
Old 07-02-2009, 05:08 PM   #88
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
~Another Pensacola Meet and Eat~

Friday Night-3rd of July-6PM-Hooters Again?? Or Ollies??

I'm going to be headed out wheeling soon too- I'm installing my lift today.
My lift install went good. Getting a balance/alignment/rotation done tmrw. Might hit the trails with my son for a bit too.

So in typical Brunes style- I plan something and my wife manages to muss it up. Apparently I have some friends coming over tmrw. We are grilling out and what not.
If it's just Pro and Mac- You guys are more than welcome to swing by for eats and what not....If any one else is interested...Let me know and I can go to the store for more whatever.

Gunna wheel the truck a bit- Test myself/my driving out a bit in the next couple weeks. If anyone wants to see Eglin or what not- Get a pass and let me know when you have free time!!
Old 10-01-2009, 09:17 AM   #89
SunSeTacO
t100bobo is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Senior Airman
t100bobo's Tacoma Gallery
whens the next meet for the panhandle?
Old 11-21-2009, 10:40 PM   #90
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
so is there anything going on in the Panhandle? i sold the JK and i'm getting my new or new-er Tacoma in a couple of weeks. looking forward it
Old 11-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #92
Resmondo has a spectacular aura aboutResmondo has a spectacular aura about
Name: Cody
Resmondo's Tacoma Gallery
New to tacoma world....any of yall heard or been to the dunes on perdido key?
Old 11-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #93
Better yet.....do any of yall go wheelin in pensacola area?
Old 11-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #94
Boomer34 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer34 has a spectacular aura aboutBoomer34 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: Pilot
Boomer34's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for whatever.. getting tired of the dirt trails near NAS Whiting... Brunes did you finish? Happy Thanksgiving to all...
Old 11-25-2009, 12:04 AM   #95
Well sweet. Um me and my buddies go out there pretty regularly and it's alot of fun. (Dunes). And then we sometimes go to the powerlines on bauer rd. Were always lookin to get more people off-road and have some fun. I don't know how I would get in touch with you about goin but if your interested and have some other people that would like to go let me know.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:33 AM   #96
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resmondo View Post
New to tacoma world....any of yall heard or been to the dunes on perdido key?
Haven't been down that far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resmondo View Post
Better yet.....do any of yall go wheelin in pensacola area?
Spend most of my time down in Eglin- It's a 10 dollar pass and you get access to like 226,000 acres of trails and wilderness. I heard there were some closures but I'm not sure.
Blackwater forest also has some good trails and stuff....Some REALLY technical stuff (for a stock or nearly stock rig)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer34 View Post
I'm in for whatever.. getting tired of the dirt trails near NAS Whiting... Brunes did you finish? Happy Thanksgiving to all...
I wish...I'm about 1/2 done with Advanced over on South side....Finally got my lift installed tho!!
Old 12-26-2009, 05:03 PM   #97
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone that lives close to Ft. Walton interested in helping me out on a little uplifting project?

I've got a pm into Brunes for his input and help.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:42 PM   #98
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Anyone that lives close to Ft. Walton interested in helping me out on a little uplifting project?

I've got a pm into Brunes for his input and help.
Brunes is out of town right now.

longbow(Bill) is in Ft. Walton right now and if anyone wanted to spread some holiday cheer his way he could really use it. He isn't aware of what I've asked for yet. Maybe a few Taco's could grab him and the girls and cheer them up. Brunes said the wheeling may not be the best, but anything would be great. I feel helpless that I can't go to him to help cheer him up. Any thoughts or ideas welcome.

Brunes is touching base with a few, and I'll be back in the morn to follow up on this.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:47 PM   #99
abides.

Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Brunes is out of town right now.

longbow(Bill) is in Ft. Walton right now and if anyone wanted to spread some holiday cheer his way he could really use it. He isn't aware of what I've asked for yet. Maybe a few Taco's could grab him and the girls and cheer them up. Brunes said the wheeling may not be the best, but anything would be great. I feel helpless that I can't go to him to help cheer him up. Any thoughts or ideas welcome.

Brunes is touching base with a few, and I'll be back in the morn to follow up on this.
Bump- My wife has work tmrw...or we'd in the truck already. I hope someone has time to grab lunch or something with him. Blackwater is probably a mess...but you can try. Eglin would be ok...but passes might be hard to get.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #100
Quote:
Bump- My wife has work tmrw...or we'd in the truck already. I hope someone has time to grab lunch or something with him. Blackwater is probably a mess...but you can try. Eglin would be ok...but passes might be hard to get.
That means alot Mark!! Thanks brother. Maybe by tomorrow something can get rolling. If not, that Taco and wing date with Bill you mentioned in our pm's might be in order for Monday. Off to bed for me.