Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

tamlando meet/hooters lakeland

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2014, 06:13 AM   #41
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
1) K9
2) xmadcowx - for real this time
3) blackhorse
4) SpruceTaco
5) Aerial Tacoma- i can make the 13th but not so much the 12th
6) toyo tech
7) trail cat
8) Ricks2013
9) A Nori
10) Romie01?
Old 06-19-2014, 06:21 AM   #42
Trail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trail Cat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Ninja_Racer View Post
I take it this is the Lakeland hooters?
This is still a little way off
There are 2 Hooters in Lakeland
I guessing it's the one right off I-4 (Exit 32) at US 98
Old 06-19-2014, 06:23 AM   #43
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Cat View Post
This is still a little way off
There are 2 Hooters in Lakeland
I guessing it's the one right off I-4 (Exit 32) at US 98
yep you can see it from the interstate
Old 06-19-2014, 04:40 PM   #46
"If you Didn't know,now you know"
blackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud of

Name: Rick
blackhorse's Tacoma Gallery
Gregg,do we have a time frame on meeting up?? Like say 11:00 or after
Old 06-20-2014, 04:03 AM   #47

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhorse View Post
Gregg,do we have a time frame on meeting up?? Like say 11:00 or after
yeah i would say 11, 11:30
Old 06-20-2014, 04:13 AM   #48
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
WC game isn't until 4pm on the 13th, should be out of there way before any crowd shows up.
Old 06-20-2014, 04:46 AM   #49

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
WC game isn't until 4pm on the 13th, should be out of there way before any crowd shows up.
good point. cant wait to see the rack btw. great job dude!
Old 06-20-2014, 05:07 AM   #50
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
What day?
Old 06-20-2014, 05:59 AM   #52

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
What day?
hey bud you know any good spots to get a little dirty w/ the trucks for those interested?
Old 06-20-2014, 07:07 AM   #53
Not squatin' w/ my spurs on...
Team Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to allTeam Flatline is a name known to all

Name: Eric
Team Flatline's Tacoma Gallery
Sign me up. 11:00 the 13th right?
Old 06-20-2014, 07:18 AM   #54
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I have heard of a place called "colt creek" off 98. I'll check into it.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:26 AM   #55

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
1) K9
3) blackhorse
4) SpruceTaco
6) toyo tech
7) trail cat
8) Ricks2013
9) A Nori
10) Romie01?
11) team flatline
12) the end (i took liberties cowboy)
Old 06-20-2014, 07:26 AM   #56

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cool
Old 06-20-2014, 07:27 AM   #57
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
1) K9
3) blackhorse
4) SpruceTaco
6) toyo tech
7) trail cat
8) Ricks2013
9) A Nori
10) Romie01?
11) team flatline
12) the end (i took liberties cowboy)
Lol, 10-4. I will bring the 4 skinner and show y'all how to bottom out on everything.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:43 AM   #58
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just checked it out on Google maps, looks like there are some trails, cant tell if there is anything difficult, but it's not far from the hooters. Looks like a couple different entrances too.
Old 06-20-2014, 08:14 AM   #59
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I heard about it from a couple Subaru guys. Probably not too challenging but I'm sure someone will manage to still get stuck on account of all the rain.

Products Discussed in this Thread