Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Any luck finding Tacomas in Central Florida salvage yards?

Old 06-30-2014, 06:02 AM   #1
20vmki is on a distinguished road

20vmki's Tacoma Gallery
Any luck finding Tacomas in Central Florida salvage yards?

I went looking for some Tacomas this weekend at a few local junkyards and came up empty. Have you guys had any luck finding any?
Old 07-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #2
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20vmki View Post
I went looking for some Tacomas this weekend at a few local junkyards and came up empty. Have you guys had any luck finding any?
what are you looking for?? Go to the Tamlando/orlampa meet you may find what you need!
Old 07-08-2014, 02:17 PM   #3
racd772 will become famous soon enough

racd772's Tacoma Gallery
Where its that meet location?
Old 07-08-2014, 02:20 PM   #4
Frogging is on a distinguished road
Name: DEREK
Frogging's Tacoma Gallery
ive done the same thing in east orlando with no luck. guy said they are just too much money ususally. someone is getting them though
Old 07-08-2014, 06:07 PM   #5
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaha, ive seen 1 6lug in a junkyard in 3 years. seen prob 10 5 luggers and 5 or so 4runners.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:49 PM   #6

20vmki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
what are you looking for?? Go to the Tamlando/orlampa meet you may find what you need!
Was looking for some interior pieces mainly, just some odds and ends.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:02 PM   #7
koditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kirk
koditten's Tacoma Gallery
What pieces are you looking for? Myself and a few others are parting out our first gen tacomas. All you gotta do is ask.

Later

KO
Old 07-13-2014, 04:17 AM   #8
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Try this place............they sell used Toyota parts.

http://www.ranchotoyotatruckparts.com/

I bought a used climate control pod for far less than new. I can't remember how much I paid for it....was a while ago, but the product came nicely packed and they have a warranty on the parts they sell.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:19 AM   #9

20vmki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by koditten View Post
What pieces are you looking for? Myself and a few others are parting out our first gen tacomas. All you gotta do is ask.

Later

KO
To start [will be added on to I am sure ]

1) Grey doublecab center console (section with the armrest/cubby)
2) Front mudflaps (Pre-Runner)
3) Gas filler support (black part that surrounds where you fill with gas, looking for the rubber bumpers that cushion the gas door)
4) Front door badges (TOYOTA Tacoma) and tail gate badges, chrome.

Thanks!
Old 07-14-2014, 11:37 AM   #10
koditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got the gas filler bezel, drivers door trim and tailgate trim. Let me know if you want pics sent. I won't have time until this evening to do that tho.

Later
KO
Old 07-14-2014, 12:01 PM   #11

20vmki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by koditten View Post
I got the gas filler bezel, drivers door trim and tailgate trim. Let me know if you want pics sent. I won't have time until this evening to do that tho.

Later
KO
Pics sound great, many thanks.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:02 PM   #12

Here is what I have. The gas filler bezel has the rubber bumper attached.

Sorry about the orientation of the pics. the tailgate was down, so I snapped the pics upsidedown.

Let me know if these are the trim pieces you want.

KO
Attached Thumbnails
Any luck finding Tacomas in Central Florida salvage yards?-0.jpg   Any luck finding Tacomas in Central Florida salvage yards?-imag0392.jpg   Any luck finding Tacomas in Central Florida salvage yards?-trim1.jpg