Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Panhandle folks

Old 07-10-2014, 10:04 PM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Panhandle folks

Be forewarned

I will be flying into Panama City July 27th

I will be staying in Niceville, and probably be entirely too intoxicated until Aug 3rd

you know...if any of yall live around that way
Old 07-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #2
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
I thought this was a thread about bums.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
I thought this was a thread about bums.
i mean technically...i'm gonna be a bum for a week...drunk...wandering the beach...sleeping on a friend's couch...

that counts right?
Old 07-10-2014, 10:24 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
bringin the truck?
nope

flying into Panama City

cheaper to fly than drive my stupid truck 8.5 hours each way
Old 07-10-2014, 10:25 PM   #6
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i mean technically...i'm gonna be a bum for a week...drunk...wandering the beach...sleeping on a friend's couch...

that counts right?
florida is full of bums one more aint gonna make no difference.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #7
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nope

flying into Panama City

cheaper to fly than drive my stupid truck 8.5 hours each way
Old 07-10-2014, 10:27 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

But for real though

I think my buddy has court all day Wednesday of that week...so unless I can meet some chicks who like making bad life decisions...i'm gonna need something to do
Old 07-10-2014, 10:47 PM   #9

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
to big of a haul for me brother. i'd love to kill some brews with ya but only if ya were closer.
Old 07-11-2014, 04:07 PM   #10
1stgen is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
1stgen's Tacoma Gallery
Going up to Niceville in 4 days, great place.
Old 07-11-2014, 05:11 PM   #11
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
Bum Life. i dont go to niceville alot, unless driving to ft.walton beach. i dont go to panama city alot, unless taking a convict bum to the greyhound.

but i do go to destin quite often.
Old 07-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #12
DCLBFTMFW ;)
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But for real though

I think my buddy has court all day Wednesday of that week...so unless I can meet some chicks who like making bad life decisions...i'm gonna need something to do

Well put lol

Have fun, sounds like good times.
Old 07-12-2014, 01:37 PM   #13
"If you Didn't know,now you know"
blackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant future

Name: Rick
blackhorse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But for real though

I hear ya there
Old 07-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #14

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
Well put lol

Have fun, sounds like good times.