Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

LAZY SPRINGS MEET, Sunday, August 31, 11:00am

Old 07-20-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
LAZY SPRINGS MEET, Sunday, August 31, 11:00am

Hello Folks,

We are having a Tacoma World / Florida Off Roaders meet at Lazy Springs on Sunday, 08/31/14 @ 11:00am.

FYI: Jeremiah created a FaceBook page titled Florida Off Roaders & there are already a few people from there that are planning to go also.
This has potential to be a HUGE turn-out!

Everyone from Homestead up to West Palm Beach is going to go through Alligator Alley (I-75 east/west) so I chose a gas station for us to meet at before hand that is near where we would all intersect & near the I-75 entrance/exit ramps. I think this is the same place mouse007 had me meet him at for my last (first time) meet at Lazy Springs.This way we can all caravan to Lazy Springs.
It is a 7/11 & Exxon/Mobile station so good place to get coffee, snacks, ice, & of course, gas.

7-Eleven
2635 Weston Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331

If anyone has another suggested spot to meet then let me know.

Approxamitely:
60 minutes from Homestead,
37 minutes from Miami,
30 minutes from Fort Lauderdale,
60 minutes from WPB.
90 minutes from 7/11 to Lazy Springs.

Attendees so far:
TAC1
jeremybraden
devil1
Nived9559
Hawksdenn2
Nicko
jmangone (unless something pops)
tacomacrazy
Ozmon420
ANGELO
Old 07-20-2014, 07:19 PM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Gotta see the schedule.
Old 07-20-2014, 08:14 PM   #3
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks because I don't have Sundays off anymore but I'll try and make it out
Old 07-21-2014, 03:15 PM   #4
jeremybraden is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremiah
jeremybraden's Tacoma Gallery
Soo stoked can't wait
Old 07-21-2014, 06:25 PM   #5
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Sub'd. Gotta see the schedule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
Sucks because I don't have Sundays off anymore but I'll try and make it out
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremybraden View Post
Soo stoked can't wait
Hopefully you can all make it. I set the date pretty far away to give people time to make arrangements.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:05 AM   #8

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksdenn2 View Post
Nevermind found it. Sounds good to me, I don't think I have anything else planned. Day trip or camping?
Just in case:
Florida 82‎ FL‎ 33930

239-253-6310.

Day trip.

Check out pages 3, 4, & 7 of the thread below to see pics & vids of our last outing there. I didn't go to the outing on page 7 though but it looked like they had a blast!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...heeling-7.html
Old 07-26-2014, 05:38 AM   #10

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
👍
Old 07-27-2014, 12:26 PM   #11
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
im still contemplating this not too sure yet.
all depends on my work schedule,

tac1 if I can go, you got space for me to ride
along with you??
Old 07-28-2014, 04:47 AM   #12

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im still contemplating this not too sure yet.
all depends on my work schedule,

tac1 if I can go, you got space for me to ride
along with you??
So far it's only my wife & I going. Even if my 2 sons tag along we can still do it. 5 people are no problem. If your wife accompanies you, we can still make it work. No worries.

My oldest son almost always works on Sundays. As it is now, we have him request Sundays off when we rent at the beach, go out of town, or go to his Paintball events & Publix has never said no so far. He's requesting a weekend in August so I don't want him to request another ANOTHER Sunday for Lazy Springs. If he's off then he'll tag along.

Either way, we'll make it work.

Old 07-28-2014, 02:57 PM   #13
beach bum

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
So far it's only my wife & I going. Even if my 2 sons tag along we can still do it. 5 people are no problem. If your wife accompanies you, we can still make it work. No worries.

My oldest son almost always works on Sundays. As it is now, we have him request Sundays off when we rent at the beach, go out of town, or go to his Paintball events & Publix has never said no so far. He's requesting a weekend in August so I don't want him to request another ANOTHER Sunday for Lazy Springs. If he's off then he'll tag along.

Either way, we'll make it work.

sweet thanks man, yea well see what we can work. If anything we could
take our car for the drive up. All depends also because she'll be 6 months
pregnant so not too sure if she is up for wheeling being that pregnant.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:26 AM   #14

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweet thanks man, yea well see what we can work. If anything we could
take our car for the drive up. All depends also because she'll be 6 months
pregnant so not too sure if she is up for wheeling being that pregnant.
Yeah, 6 months pregnant & the heat out there don't go too well together. I should be able to take you. There's no guarantee that everyone on my side will go so we'll work it out as 08/31 gets closer.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:27 PM   #15
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
hi guys! been a while since ive been on here. i think i might be able to make this one finally!!!!! as the date gets closer ill be able to tell ya or na my wife will be ready to POP since her due date is september 4th. ill let you know i really want to go to this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2014, 01:59 PM   #16
beach bum

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
hi guys! been a while since ive been on here. i think i might be able to make this one finally!!!!! as the date gets closer ill be able to tell ya or na my wife will be ready to POP since her due date is september 4th. ill let you know i really want to go to this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahaha sweet man. Hey jamangone, just found out
the other day we'll be having a baby boy in december

just found out my time off got approved so I'll be
making it to this one. count me in on it.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:01 AM   #17

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
So you're telling me there is a chance?
http://youtu.be/KX5jNnDMfxA

Quote:
ahaha sweet man. Hey jamangone, just found out
the other day we'll be having a baby boy in december

just found out my time off got approved so I'll be
making it to this one. count me in on it.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:59 AM   #18
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
for sure im hoping like hell i can go its a far ride for me lol. NIKO im glad your having a son in december cause that would make two epic births in december your boy and yours truly! hahahahahahaha
Old 08-05-2014, 02:32 PM   #19
jeremybraden is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremiah
jeremybraden's Tacoma Gallery
Sweetness this goin to be sick meet I bring ice chest full of water
Old 08-05-2014, 03:30 PM   #20
well i spoke too soon boys.... i told the misses about it and she almost punched me throught the phone. probably not gonna make its only 4 days from her due date. i thought i would be safe to go but tomorrow i will try again. maybe she will have changed her mind. hahahahah