Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

anyone near melbourne want to earn $'s?

Old 12-06-2014, 11:59 AM   #1
Sloanmonster is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
Sloanmonster's Tacoma Gallery
anyone near melbourne want to earn $'s?

I just got my Toytec lift today and my mechanically inclined friend just got a job in Tampa. I'm looking for installation of new leaf springs, new rear shocks, and new front shocks. The fronts have the springs already on the shocks. I'd like to do it tomorrow (Sunday) as its my daily driver. I've got minimal tools and no garage. I figured I would rather pay someone on these forums than someone else. I could even drive it over to Orlando if necessary. I just need it done right. Interested? Text me six oh two 999 three four seven four.
Old 12-06-2014, 05:13 PM   #2
Timbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timothy
Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
I'm off next weekend if you wanna bring it over to auburndale. I'll help ya put the new stuff on. You have new springs or a aal? I'm sure maybe a few others will come help just bring a cooler full of mtn dew and order some pizza for lunch.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:43 AM   #3
Timbo - thanks for the invite. If I can't find someone a little closer I will definitely take you up on the offer. I'd like to do this Saturday in case something goes wrong as its a daily driver. I'd buy you all he Mountain Dew and pizza you could want :-).
I bought the toytec adjustable front shocks w/ assembled Eibach coils, rear billies, differential drop kit, and Dakar rear leafs. The kit is supposed to have all the bolts, bushings, etc. I have not even opened it up (and wouldn't know if something was missing) as I was hoping to install it today.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:08 PM   #4
Timbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
OK no problem bud let me know. I did mine in the garage and nothing went south. Its mostly a pretty straight forward install
Old 12-09-2014, 06:47 PM   #5

Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
Come on fellas no one wants to come turn some wrenches with me haha
Old 12-09-2014, 09:49 PM   #7

Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
going to make me earn my mtn dew and pizza haha. Hey bill I like papa johns lol
Old 12-10-2014, 02:50 PM   #8
I'll buy the Papa John's but it won't be this weekend after all. Timbo, you're the man even though I have to work and can't make it. I know, I'm a puke for punking out, but boss man says you gotta work, then you gotta work.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:58 PM   #9
Tim did bring up something though. The boss package with Dakar spring replacements don't come with brake line extensions. Will I need them with Bi!stien 5100's and the new Dakar's?
Old 12-10-2014, 03:31 PM   #12

Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure if it requires the longer lines then it would say in the packet. No problem man I understand.
Old 12-10-2014, 05:36 PM   #13
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Doing some Mods Sat in Orlando...Not sure if ya wanna make the trip but thought I would offer
Old 12-10-2014, 05:37 PM   #14
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloanmonster View Post
Tim did bring up something though. The boss package with Dakar spring replacements don't come with brake line extensions. Will I need them with Bi!stien 5100's and the new Dakar's?
Yes and you will probably need the ext. travel 5100's but don't quote me on that,
Old 12-20-2014, 06:27 AM   #15
fshnfvr is on a distinguished road

Name: Chad
fshnfvr's Tacoma Gallery
OP you ever get your lift installed? I'm in Melbourne and am just waiting on my coilovers and have been wondering if I should attempt this or pay for installation. I got an Icon with new UCAs.