Florida Meet-up

View Poll Results: Where to do a Camp and Wheel Weekend
Ocala 24 70.59%
Osceola 3 8.82%
Eglin 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Florida Meet-up

WHEN: AUG 15, 16TH
WHERE: OCALA NATIONAL FOREST, HARDROCKS OFFROAD PARK
WHO: EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME OUT.

Camp site is Delency West, they have 30 spots and theres no reservation so first come first serve. Im sure we can fit everyone, I talked to the park rangers and they said its usually no too busy and we should have plenty of room. We will shoot to meet up around 10am sat. I will figure out a location when i drive down. Than we will head into the park and start putting all of our camping gear up so we can make sure we have spots. Than play around all day, there are tons of trails to drive around. We will wheel around for awhile and whenever people start getting tired of sitting we will start heading back to camp and get some dinner and bon fire and all that fun stuff. Than sunday who ever else wants to come we will be heading to Hardrocks offroad park. check out the website and see if this is for you: http://www.hardrockmx.com/index.htm

For gear if anyone needs tents and stuff i have access to gear for really cheap if you need a tent for the weekend. Like wise for coolers and stuff. Thats all the info i have for now. More will come the close the weekend comes. We should have a great turn out and should be a lot of fun.
http://forestcamping.com/dow/southern/ocalcmp.htm

People who can attend:
1.)Rmb_crew(+1, and dog)
2.)RangerPeterson
3.)Front Sight
4.)06yoter: sat only
5.)HerNameIsLucy(+2)
6.)05TacoTRD
7.)Gouge44(maybe +1)
8.)fghtngsquirrel: only sat
9.) The End(+1, and another truck)
10.)ben76: only sat
11.) Carl (pos)
12.)Johnw'
13.)Ozmon420

Total: 14 trucks, 20 people, 1 dogs
Old 06-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #3
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
bump
Old 06-21-2009, 07:36 PM   #5
TexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura aboutTexasmadeYOTA has a spectacular aura about

Army: 13F
Name: Jason
TexasmadeYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
I vote ocala it's only 30 mins down the road....
Old 06-21-2009, 08:58 PM   #6
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
I must have missed this thread yesterday. We should post a link from jax area tacos to get more people seeing this if you want to.

If my parents are ok with it and I don't have school, i'm game. I'm interested in Ocala. there seems to be alot there and I saw a pic of a nice view overlooking some water give me a few and let me see if i can find it. it was on some other forum i don't remember which.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:24 PM   #8
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game for a trip. I say we go to the place with them best wheeling. If I'm going to drive 3-4 hours I want some fun trails to ride on not just a dirt road. Where in florida has the "best" wheeling. Hardrock comes to mind. Never been there but I've heard it's pretty good.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:19 AM   #11

Navy:
Ok so we got hardrocks in there too.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:49 PM   #12
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
We could always do a a weekend trip and camp one night. Go down there ride Hardrock one day then do Ocala the next day. I think you can camp at Hadrock if not there is plenty of other camping around. Just a thought.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:23 AM   #13

Navy:
I think thats a great idea brian. So if we get too bored at ocala we know there will be some fun at hard rocks. Anyone have any objections to doing Ocala one day and hard rocks the next or vice versa and camping one night? If not we will shoot for that and just need to narrow down some dates.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:14 AM   #15

Navy:
Well how about we shoot for the 15th and 16th of aug? thats alittle under 2 months away and should be enough time for everyone.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:48 AM   #16

Navy:
Brunes you think you could make it? And maybe bring some of you panhandle guys with ya?
Old 06-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #18

Navy:
awesome. yeah keep checking in. and we should have some dates knocked out soon.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:52 PM   #20

Navy:
awesome welcome to TW