Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Jacksonville guy

Old 08-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #21
The New Guy
Fuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really nice

Fuzzyman81's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyman81
Wow another Ryan in Jacksonville driving a Taco. Scary....
Old 08-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #22
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha right on.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #23
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
Teaser picture... getting the center caps soon.

Old 08-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #24
The New Guy
Fuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really nice

Nice - can I ask how much those setcha back?
Old 08-05-2009, 07:12 PM   #25
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got the tires on Craigslist for $250...285/70/17 BFG KM's. I went with the ATX Thugs with Teflon coating because I wanted a black rim that would not scratch offroad, and these have a 3-year surface warranty... $171 per rim and then balance, lug locks, etc. There might be a cheaper place to get them, but I love the shop so I didn't mind
Old 08-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #26
The New Guy

Nice -

I would love to get some black rims for my truck but not sure about lifting it as I have read all kinds of negatives to doing lifts as far as the ride goes. So I have been looking for something to keep with the tires I have.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #27
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!

My ride did not really change at all with the full suspension lift, but maybe with a spacer lift. The tires are a different story... I am amazed at how changing the rims and tires improved the look of my truck! I'll try to post some good pictures tomorrow...
Old 08-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #29
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
well here is our count so far from XRU and TW

1. Wayne R
2. Bond XII + wife (almost forgot )
3. jaxchrisfla
4. troberts06
5. Dgultz00
6. nine9six + GF
7. eltus + brother in-law or GF
8. boneman480
9. J98gst

Tacoma world fellers.

1. rmb_crew
2. Jason'sLawnCare
3. fghtngsquirrel
4. Fuzzyman81
Old 08-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #30
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
the black looks awesome with the read, and I just noticed your dual pipes out the sides, that's sweet.
Thanks, yeah the shop wanted to run the pipes straight out the back, but I had then run out the sides 1. because too many are run straight out and 2. I would hate screwing them up if I go offroad and they hit the ground. I'm happy with it!

Still trying to get some good shots, but y'all will see it tomorrow!
Old 08-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #31
The New Guy

I'll do my best to be there assuming I am not stuck at work (or stuck with the wife)
Old 08-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #35
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!

Sorry, my camera sucks...
Old 08-08-2009, 02:23 PM   #37
The New Guy

If you don't have fancy software, download a copy of Picasa. Not bad for free software.