Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

2nd Florida meet-up

Old 09-13-2009, 07:42 AM   #1
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Florida meet-up

WHEN: TBD
WHERE: TBD
WHO: ALL WHO CAN MAKE IT.

Alright guys so its that time again. Lets make this one alittle better than last time. Its looking like we have a good amount of people saying that want to check out eglin. i am willing to make the drive so lets hit it. Throw your name out if you want to attend, if your on the fence give me a possibility and work your magic so you can go. The last trip we did was a blast and got to meet a lot of cool people. So lets go people this will be the last one for this year!!

1) Rmb_crew
2) T100bobo
3) The End
4) Brunes
5) Jasonslawncare

Ok so the last one was kinda a poor turn out. It looked good on paper and than when it came down to the event it was a bust so now is the time to redeem yourselves. Lets start throwing out locations. i know Eglin was brought up on the last one so thats where i am thinking for the next trip. What do you guys think. Oh and a time frame, we could shoot for either like first or second week in november or first or second week in december.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:13 AM   #3
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
i was going to see. i would be down for staying the weekend.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #5

Navy:
well its not a for sure spot yet so give me some more options and we will all vote on them. And it would probably be a camping trip also.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:15 AM   #7

Navy:
i agree. That is a great option.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:20 AM   #9

Navy:
or we will be hitting the trails for sure.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:26 AM   #10
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
cool im only about 3 hours from eglin, i could probably make it down to that one but osceola is about 9 hours away from me.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:34 AM   #11

Navy:
yeah thats a good little drive. We will see what kind of input we get from everyone.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:37 AM   #12
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
It depends but I may be down to go again. If it's more sand and ATV trails, I may ride with someone and leave Red home
Old 09-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #13

Navy:
haha oh come on. Hopefully we can get brunes to give some info on eglin he lives out there and has been there a few times.
Old 09-19-2009, 04:30 PM   #15

Navy:
Come on people not enough talking on here...... Bump bump
Old 09-19-2009, 05:34 PM   #17
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
Where I live I am surrounded by the Eglin reservation. There are tons of great trails. But just remember, Eglin is hunted heavily during November and December. So be careful (if you do pick Eglin for the meet) when choosing your areas to ride. Oh, and if anybody has any questions about Eglin just ask me.