Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

November 21st meet at Hooters in Sarasota.

Old 10-13-2009, 05:59 AM   #2
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
See you there.

I am a member of the Lifestyles gym directly behind the Hooters on US41 but have never been to that Hooters. I prefer the Wing House down the street.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:56 AM   #3
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDCPA View Post
See you there.

I am a member of the Lifestyles gym directly behind the Hooters on US41 but have never been to that Hooters. I prefer the Wing House down the street.
Isn't that the hooters in Bradenton next to that Cadillac dealer I'm talking about the hooters on Clark Rd and 41 in Sarasota.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #6
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=SRQ TACO;1018960]Isn't that the hooters in Bradenton next to that Cadillac dealer I'm talking about the hooters on Clark Rd and 41 in Sarasota.[/]

I had seen you talking about going to SCF in Bradenton so I thought that was the one you were talking about. I'll drive down to Sorrysota and see how things are there.

Regarding a beach trip Anna Maria has places we can sit on the beach and drink, Siesta doesn't. Beach House among others has a great patio to catch the sunset on.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:27 PM   #7

JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, you can't drink. Never mind.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #8
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
ill be able to drink!!!! hahahah but ya im deff down. the hooters on stickney and 41 is the place to go, i know a few girls that work there.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #9
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
In.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:39 PM   #10
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Wait, is this just for "street trucks"?
Old 10-28-2009, 04:48 PM   #18
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still in.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #20
josh.. is on a distinguished road
josh..'s Tacoma Gallery
I think I could make this. It's like 10 minutes from me at most.