Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

New Jax FL Meet Nov 14

Old 11-11-2009, 04:51 PM   #21
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
so chris do we need to bring anything or just show up and have fun?
Old 11-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #22
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
It would be very helpful is anyone coming can help by bringing something, a 12 pack of drinks, chips, anything would be helpful. I'm gonna have to pull the rest out my ass as I had some unexpected things come up last weel, and put me behind for this week.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:15 PM   #23
Legend in my own mind
CableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of light

CableTec's Tacoma Gallery
What does everyone want to drink?

I can bring some with a decent size cooler, etc. I have to drop by and get my exhaust installed in the A.M. Saturday, but I expect to be there later on in the day.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:36 PM   #24
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
so chris do we need to bring anything or just show up and have fun?
We need more drinks. So grab a 12pack of black cherry soda (its the best)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CableTec View Post
What does everyone want to drink?

I can bring a some with a decent size cooler, etc. I have to drop by and get my exhaust installed in the A.M. Saturday, but I expect to be there later on in the day.
Pepsi products!

Wayne is bringing sausage and buns. Two accord people are bringing chips/dip then a desert item. Then we have one from XRU that is bringing water and soda.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #25
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
Toy07 joined TW yesterday so he'll be there, along with me (2 trucks). Anything else you need Chris?
Old 11-13-2009, 11:07 AM   #26
I think if one person brings something it will turnout tobe plenty of food for everyone. I'm on the way right now to pick up a few things as well. I'm not sure if they had grills at the pavilions or not so if someone has a small one they are willing to bring that would help.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:18 PM   #27
Alright, just got back from the store. Picked up 20 burgers, a pack of bun, 3 bags of chips, ketchup mustard and mayo.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #28
Does anyone have a small grill? That would be a good idea just incase there isn't one available out there.

If anyone needs my number pm me and ill. Send it to you. Ill be out there a little early.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:42 AM   #29
ill put it up for now, 904-686-4245.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:31 AM   #32
Legend in my own mind
CableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of light

CableTec's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
How did it go?

Pretty small turnout. There were two X-Runners, and that's it until me and my buddy showed up with twin SR5 Tacomas. People were nice though.

I'm just used to bigger car meets with about 40 of the same vehicle in attendance down in Orlando.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by CableTec View Post
Pretty small turnout. There were two X-Runners, and that's it until me and my buddy showed up with twin SR5 Tacomas. People were nice though.

I'm just used to bigger car meets with about 40 of the same vehicle in attendance down in Orlando.
Most people there are just local accord and tacoma members we've known for awhile. Made it an open invite for others to hang for the day. Fghtngsqrrl was there also but had to leave before cabletec got there. Normal taco meets are usually around 10 trucks, give or take a few.

But aside from that, thanks to everyone who did come. I also found a set of oakley sunglasses that were left behind.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #34
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxchrisfla View Post
Most people there are just local accord and tacoma members we've known for awhile. Made it an open invite for others to hang for the day. Fghtngsqrrl was there also but had to leave before cabletec got there. Normal taco meets are usually around 10 trucks, give or take a few.

But aside from that, thanks to everyone who did come. I also found a set of oakley sunglasses that were left behind.
Dang, I didn't even know you guys were havin at meet on Saturday! Once again, I'm pretty sure I saw you when I was leavin the Poles again from surfing hah, it was good!
Old 11-17-2009, 02:50 AM   #35
Lol, yup I made a post a couple weeks ago for it. And I'm sure you did see me, I was all over in and out of the park. Forgot something an had to get the permit for the pavilion.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #36
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxchrisfla View Post
Lol, yup I made a post a couple weeks ago for it. And I'm sure you did see me, I was all over in and out of the park. Forgot something an had to get the permit for the pavilion.
Ya, I saw a nice blue Taco when I was leaving towards the front where all the bikers are...
Old 11-17-2009, 03:36 PM   #37
If it was a xrunner it was wayne r from xru.