Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

New Jax FL Meet Nov 14

Old 11-01-2009, 05:02 PM   #1
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
New Jax FL Meet Nov 14

Ok so new thread for we have everything set up now. Since the Xrunner and Tacoma world know us pretty well, we thought we'd make this an event for others to come and have a good time, and celebrate her 18th bday.

Event : Macda/Katies Birthday Party

Date : November 14th 2009

Time : 12pm

Place : Hanna Park ($3 entry fee per vehicle, I may be looking at paying a few entry fees(10 or so spots) in advance for our party. ) The park is full of things to do from bike riding on trials, hiking on trails, a large lake to canoe and kayak in , and tons of beach front land to enjoy the Atlantic ocean.

This will be a all day BBQ event, we will need to set up the list of things to bring if your going to attend.

Park information.
http://www.coj.net/Departments/Recre...nformation.htm

500 Wonderwood Dr
Atlantic Beach, FL 32233-4614
(904) 249-4700
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...432,-81.403198

List starts here :

1. jaxchrisfla/macda
2. Silver8 ( local forum )
3. 1mellowsnake ( local forum )
4. rmb_crew (tacoma world)
5. Grumpy (flaccords)
6. badgertype (flaccords)
7. X-Run-X-er (XRU)
8. Wayne R (XRU)
9. CableTec ( tacoma world )
10. Datsun570zx ( local forum )
Old 11-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
Legend in my own mind
CableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of light

CableTec's Tacoma Gallery
An airshow in my hometown, or this meet; which would be my first.

What to choose?
Old 11-01-2009, 06:25 PM   #6
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
i should be able to make it. Sounds like a blast.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:27 PM   #7
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by CableTec View Post
An airshow in my hometown, or this meet; which would be my first.

What to choose?

Come to the meet, I can do your dash.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:34 PM   #8
Legend in my own mind
CableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxchrisfla View Post
Come to the meet, I can do your dash.
Damn that seems like an excellent idea, but I haven't gotten the LED's as of yet. I need to order those this week.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:09 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CableTec View Post
Damn that seems like an excellent idea, but I haven't gotten the LED's as of yet. I need to order those this week.
yea, shouldnt take more than an hour or so start to finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Are pets welcome?
Yes, but leash's are required. No loose animals.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #11
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
if u get the leds from oznium they get there quick like 3 days or so. and its totally worth it.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #12
Just an update, I will pay for the first 10 people on the list to get into the park, I will get a list of names and numbers and pay in advance. It would probably be best to get everyones name so if anyone may not be able to make it later on , I will have back ups.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #13
updated the list of people so far.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:54 PM   #14
Legend in my own mind

Count me in for at least part of the day.....I'm ordering the LED's as of now.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #15
Sweet, sounds like we should have at least 10 people there.

On another note, I wasn't able to secure a specific hut for our group, so I was not able to pay for entry fee's in advance. It will still be $3 entry fee per vehicle.

Also if your going to be bringing a bike for the trails, make sure you have a helmet. We snuck by yesterday morning, but Im sure our luck will run out.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:22 PM   #16
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
I'll probably head out there for a bit!
Old 11-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #17
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet, sounds like we should have at least 10 people there.

On another note, I wasn't able to secure a specific hut for our group, so I was not able to pay for entry fee's in advance. It will still be $3 entry fee per vehicle.

Also if your going to be bringing a bike for the trails, make sure you have a helmet. We snuck by yesterday morning, but Im sure our luck will run out.
I think I saw your truck at Hannah Park yesterday? Not sure if its yours or someone else's but it was red, BHLM, black rims, tires, looked real good. Was on my way back home from surfing the poles and it was near the entrance, looked like they were bikin or something.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #18
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
Not really sure what i got going on this weekend but if nothing comes up i may just have to head down.......
Old 11-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #19
Legend in my own mind

Quote:

Now I gotta pick up a bike helmet? I wonder if they'd let me wear my motocross helmet out there.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:31 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippin101 View Post
I think I saw your truck at Hannah Park yesterday? Not sure if its yours or someone else's but it was red, BHLM, black rims, tires, looked real good. Was on my way back home from surfing the poles and it was near the entrance, looked like they were bikin or something.

yup that was me