Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Honda Gran Prix in St. Pete.

Old 03-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Honda Gran Prix in St. Pete.

Anybody going? I a got Firestone VIP all access pass and I've never been before, hoping to have fun.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:35 PM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
sweeet.. Tim. lots of girls and horsepower. have fun.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:46 PM   #3
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Two best things in the world, lol. Thanks.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
Pinoyisme is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Pinoyisme's Tacoma Gallery
sweet remember talkin about going a few weeks ago, and i guess i just forgot about it....have fun dude.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:10 AM   #5
Hoodman has a spectacular aura aboutHoodman has a spectacular aura aboutHoodman has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: Logistics Manager
Hoodman's Tacoma Gallery
I went to my first IRL race at last years St Pete race and it was a blast. Got a general admission ticket and roamed the entire track just about.

Was near the paddock when Dario's car was pushed in by his crew, and then shortly after he rode by with a crewmember (not Ashley) on his moped.

Couldn't believe how fast they went, almost stopped on a dime, made a VERY hard 90 degree left hand turn and never went flying into the stands which i really thought they would, carrying that much speed and never wrecked.

Let's see, what did i like better, the Patron tent w/their outstanding "representatives" outside inviting ya in (woohoo) or the beer tent on the water that you had to walk across a little plank of sorts to get there, lemmehearyasayhellyea!!!