Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Pensacola Area Taco's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2011, 12:21 AM   #241
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
Just thought I'd post up some pics from Eglin today. I went out there to have some fun with my new Tacoma and it surpassed my expectations by a long shot. I didn't get any pics when we were out riding the power lines because we had somewhere to be and didn't stop for any. This is just a small sand pit we found a while back.

About 90% of the technical and challenging stuff I knew of has been shut down. The powerlines and this sand pit are all I really know of now. I rode some other trails out there last year with Emerald Coast Jeepers when I had the Heep and we saw two helicopters, a tank and an airplane, but I can't remember how to get to any of it to save my life.

Old 04-05-2011, 07:19 PM   #242
shadow17 is on a distinguished road
shadow17's Tacoma Gallery
Where on eglin is that?
Old 04-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #243
MarinePhoenix2207 will become famous soon enough

Coast Guard: Deck Watch Officer gone Aviator
MarinePhoenix2207's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
MP2207,
just had my registration changed from MT to FL last month. no problems with the inspection, it took about 20 seconds for the guy to check the odometer and the vin. He wasn't even concerned with anything else. not sure how dark your tint is though. you could just leave your front windows rolled down if you're worried about it.

good luck

WHEW!! well, you nailed it. The sweet old lady came out and verified the VIN and asked for the odometer and that was it. Thanks again!
Old 04-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #245
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow17 View Post
Where on eglin is that?
It's in Navarre. I'm not sure how well I can describe how to get there though. But most of the spots I know/knew about are off 87.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:19 AM   #246
oldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant futureoldranger821 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Security Police
Name: John
oldranger821's Tacoma Gallery
there is also a sand pit off Range road 213 about 3 miles pass the new sewage treatment plant if my memory is still working. fills with water sometimes. I used to work on the range years ago as a security guard. Used to hear the range patrol going there to pull folks out. don't off road my Taco. Mama would kill me and I am a little old to be off roading. 65 yrs old!!!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #247
Pro60 has a spectacular aura aboutPro60 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
Pro60's Tacoma Gallery
Im having a mini-mod-meet at my new place Saturday morning at 9AM. Doing some suspension work to 2 trucks and whatever else comes up. Gonna be grillin out around noon. Let me know if you can make it and ill give you more info.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:55 PM   #248
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinePhoenix2207 View Post
Sounds great, and thanks for the info about the registration stuff (def calmed the nerves lol). I PCS in May-ish. So, not to rush you, but hopefully you get your stuff before then. I heard that lift at Corry is pretty good. Also, we are definitely in need of a meet. I know tanktodd has been trying to get everyone together but it seems like everyone always has something to do

Is anyone interested in posting weekends they have free?
April 9-10 and 16-17 look good for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinePhoenix2207 View Post
WHEW!! well, you nailed it. The sweet old lady came out and verified the VIN and asked for the odometer and that was it. Thanks again!
Glad I could help you out bud. I'll see you at the meet on Saturday!
Old 04-09-2011, 04:17 PM   #249
Pro60 has a spectacular aura aboutPro60 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
Pro60's Tacoma Gallery
Had a good turnout for a last minute meet. Most people were out of town. Anyways we installed some camburg c/o's and did an oil change. I put my new headunit in before everyone came out. Hoping to have a big turnout for our next meet.

Old 04-09-2011, 05:57 PM   #250
tanktodd has a spectacular aura abouttanktodd has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
tanktodd's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it was good to see u guys again and meet the newbies of our group. Probably a good thing we didn't end up with a bunch of people wanting to do stuff with our 6 hour/ 1 hour project. Least we learned something and know we need the right tools.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:39 PM   #251
shadow17 is on a distinguished road
shadow17's Tacoma Gallery
that white truck looks good,
When you say range road, Are you talking about the one in Bluewater?
Old 04-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #252
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Had an awesome time meeting the local TW guys! Thanks so much! Now I need to get some Moto Metals to fit in, haha! Lesson for the day: get a Jaw puller first... then start installing the lift.

I can't thank you guys enough! I really couldn't have done it without your help! Thanks for the great food, Ami and Todd! Thanks Pro60 for letting us meet at your place! And thanks MarinePhoenix for the cookies!! We'll have to meet again soon to get your rear installed.

Oh my!!! What building is that in the background?!?! I wonder if they have A/C?? Hahaha

TODD-DA! (aka Ta Da!)
Old 04-09-2011, 08:03 PM   #253
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Pics look good guys. I had fun today. Thanks for the invite! Next time I will be able to stay longer.

IluvTEA, your truck looks great with those coilovers man!
Old 04-10-2011, 04:42 PM   #256
tanktodd has a spectacular aura abouttanktodd has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
tanktodd's Tacoma Gallery
We need to go ahead and set up a date before AD leaves. Don't know if we need a mod day and cookout or just a meet somewhere. Thomas might not want too many at his house. Hopefully my case of Tacoma low ass will be fixed and HID fogs in
Old 04-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #257
Pitbullhunting is on a distinguished road
Pitbullhunting's Tacoma Gallery
I 'm in boys!

That is if you guys are excepting new Taco owners. My build will be finished soon and would like to get options of other owners as to my mods. My Tacoma is @ my shop Sandy Sansing Body Shop. I currently have it in as many pieces as possible. I have pictures on the forum.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #258
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Are you doing any suspension mods?
Old 04-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #259
Pitbullhunting is on a distinguished road
Pitbullhunting's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr View Post
Are you doing any suspension mods?
I haven't really considered any suspension. I do a lot of highway driving, pulling my bass boat. Happy with the ride and all. Man those are some really clean trucks SICK looking Tacomas! Can't believe you guys were just down the road. I would have loved to come hang out and get some ideas. The flat black vinyl on the front bumper looks great! I just finished painting front cover, considering doing it again. How do you Guys think painted on gloss black would look?
Attached Thumbnails
Pensacola Area Taco's-img_20110407_220350.jpg   Pensacola Area Taco's-img_20110407_220358.jpg   Pensacola Area Taco's-img_20110407_214459.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread