Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Pensacola Area Taco's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2013, 08:45 AM   #521
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
pics aren't working for me
Old 03-03-2013, 03:25 AM   #522
Tug Life
RnP78 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. I work off on the river on a tow boat so I won't be back in town till March 27th. But I'm in if it's durning my off time.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #523
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That sounds like a sweet job. When I was in the CG, we'd always pass tow/tug boats, and seemed like that would be fun.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:28 AM   #524
Tug Life
RnP78 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
It pretty nice. I work 28 on 14 off so I have plenty of time for my truck when I'm home. Looking forward to this meet hopefully I can make it there.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:21 AM   #525
FFMast is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Sean
FFMast's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. As long as you guys accept a guy from Navarre.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:13 AM   #526

I think the guy who initiated the meet is from Gulf Breeze, so I'd say a Navarrite is good to join.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #527
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Mobile bro checkin in here, just to see what's up.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #528
unless its payday, im drinking natty ice
sickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud of

Navy: Mechanic
Name: Alex
sickspeedTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
Is it a pass to just get on base, or a pass to allow you to go on the trails? I have a military ID and can get on base whenever, just not sure what the range pass is all about.
Its right passed the hill like your leaving niceville for crestucky, on your right. Gotta sit through an instruction video on what to do with unexploded ORD, and the pass just to drive it was only 15 bucks last time i was home. I'll be on leave until mid-april if your serious about a meet-up. I'm itching to ruin a brand-new truck .
Old 03-05-2013, 08:27 PM   #529
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
mobile checking in as well
Old 03-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #530
sickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud ofsickspeedTX has much to be proud of

whats up with all the coasties? is there a date for the meet yet?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #531
AFSOC TACO is on a distinguished road

Air Force: ??
Name: Broseph
AFSOC TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a meet as well, but don't think I've seen anyone set up a date yet?? And I just got my range pass a few weeks ago…cost me $20 for the year.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:03 AM   #532
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickspeedTX View Post
whats up with all the coasties? is there a date for the meet yet?
There are Coast Guard Base in Panama City, Destin, Pensacola, and Mobile and the Mobile airport so thats why theres a few of us lingering around.

Also im from valparaiso and think ive seen your truck a few times driving around.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:41 PM   #533

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivestone View Post
There are Coast Guard Base in Panama City, Destin, Pensacola, and Mobile and the Mobile airport so thats why theres a few of us lingering around.

Also im from valparaiso and think ive seen your truck a few times driving around.
I know about the bases, but squids have to make fun of eachother. You might have seen my truck, but you wont see me until next week. I'm in PCS mode right now.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #535

Nice looking truck. Welcome to the area
Old 04-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #536
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you and thank you sir!! Flora Bama is where its at

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
Nice looking truck. Welcome to the area
Old 05-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #538

Like off road pics, or just pics with a cool background?

Products Discussed in this Thread