Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Pensacola Area Taco's

Old 06-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #601
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
we definitely gotta do that again. it was good meeting yall.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #602
hughesjrm is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Michael
hughesjrm's Tacoma Gallery
[/QUOTE]
Looks like you guys got to meet my truck. I'm guessing you guys were leaving Hooters when we got there. Hopefully can meet up at the next meet.
Old 06-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #603
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesjrm View Post
Looks like you guys got to meet my truck. I'm guessing you guys were leaving Hooters when we got there. Hopefully can meet up at the next meet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah we were headed out and by that time there were a bunch of folks in hooters, so we decided it wouldn't be that easy to find ya and just took a photo being you did make it. Hope we can meet ya next time we all had a blast.
Old 06-23-2013, 11:04 AM   #604
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivestone View Post
we definitely gotta do that again. it was good meeting yall.
Agreed. It was nice getting to see what everyone had done to their tacos and how about they went doing it. I am trying to get this damn license plate flip up/down bracket mounted and its irritating the hell out of me how it is supposed to mount up.
Old 06-23-2013, 11:09 AM   #605
RC4413 is on a distinguished road

RC4413's Tacoma Gallery
Hey all .... I had a really good time at the meet. It was a pleasure and great to hang out with all of y'all. I hope we can do it again soon. Oh and John, thanks again for getting me to where I neded to be!
Old 06-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #607

RC4413's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
Agreed. It was nice getting to see what everyone had done to their tacos and how about they went doing it. I am trying to get this damn license plate flip up/down bracket mounted and its irritating the hell out of me how it is supposed to mount up.
Man, I'm afraid to even ask how it's coming along! Haha.
Old 06-23-2013, 03:55 PM   #608
hughesjrm is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Michael
hughesjrm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
Looks like you guys got to meet my truck. I'm guessing you guys were leaving Hooters when we got there. Hopefully can meet up at the next meet.
Yeah we were headed out and by that time there were a bunch of folks in hooters, so we decided it wouldn't be that easy to find ya and just took a photo being you did make it. Hope we can meet ya next time we all had a blast.[/QUOTE]

Yea that's what my girlfriend and I thought when we walked in and saw all the people. So we just sat outside and enjoyed a beer. Hopefully next meet we will be able to get out there sooner.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:41 PM   #610
aaronc7 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
aaronc7's Tacoma Gallery
Hi everyone, my name is Aaron and I live in Navarre. Stationed at Hurlburt... I see lots of other AF guys on here as well. Picked up my Taco about 5 months ago. My first truck ever and loving it so far. Wanted something that was decent to drive every day with some utility/towing capability when I need it. Plan to keep this thing forever!

It's a 2013 4x4 Double Cab w/ TRD Sport package. Only thing I have done so far is replace the headunit, speakers and added a 10" sub behind the seats. The base stereo was quite terrible...but the Entune option was way overpriced. Other than that, nothing crazy planned until warranty runs out...but that's what they all say, right?

Old 06-24-2013, 06:13 AM   #611
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronc7 View Post
Hi everyone, my name is Aaron and I live in Navarre. Stationed at Hurlburt... I see lots of other AF guys on here as well. Picked up my Taco about 5 months ago. My first truck ever and loving it so far. Wanted something that was decent to drive every day with some utility/towing capability when I need it. Plan to keep this thing forever!

It's a 2013 4x4 Double Cab w/ TRD Sport package. Only thing I have done so far is replace the headunit, speakers and added a 10" sub behind the seats. The base stereo was quite terrible...but the Entune option was way overpriced. Other than that, nothing crazy planned until warranty runs out...but that's what they all say, right?

welcome to tw. yea I told myself the same thing I held off on the major mods til 20k. good choice on skipping the entune. a new head unit does wonders for the stock speakers.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:23 AM   #612
Tj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTj0hn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tj0hn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronc7 View Post

Where did you get the box for the 10" sub behind the seat?

Here is a pic of my truck I picked up last saturday. I went from a 2003 4x4 TRD Double Cab to 2004 GTO to 2006 GTO and back into this 2012 4x4 Double Cab TRD. Got it for a damn good price with 10k miles on the clock.

Attached Thumbnails
Pensacola Area Taco's-yota.jpg  
Old 06-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #613
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll probably be there around Christmas with my Taco. I'd be interested in doing a quick meet around then, but I'm not sure what my schedule is going to look like. Sonny's and Tijuana Flats are must stops while I'm there.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:48 AM   #614
Tug Life
RnP78 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWF03 View Post
Hey all .... I had a really good time at the meet. It was a pleasure and great to hang out with all of y'all. I hope we can do it again soon. Oh and John, thanks again for getting me to where I neded to be!
No problem. Glad you were able to meet up with some of the guys. Maybe next time we could have a day where we are all off at the same time for a good meet.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #615
aaronc7 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
aaronc7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj0hn View Post
Where did you get the box for the 10" sub behind the seat?

Here is a pic of my truck I picked up last saturday. I went from a 2003 4x4 TRD Double Cab to 2004 GTO to 2006 GTO and back into this 2012 4x4 Double Cab TRD. Got it for a damn good price with 10k miles on the clock.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...1&d=1372094563
http://www.supercrewsound.com/05tacomadblsingle.html

I got the single 10" box from these guys. I stuffed the box with polyfill and went with the new Kicker CompRT sub (slim). I'm actually in the middle of cutting out the plastics behind the passenger side seat for the box, for a nice clean/factory like appearance. Right now I have a 5-channel Alpine amp behind the driver-side rear seats. Don't have any good pics, been waiting to finish up the plastics cutting etc., before taking the final pics. Sounds good though, the sub can handle 600W RMS, I am only pushing around 350W though.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #616

RC4413's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshokie13 View Post
I know 4th of July is a busy time, but would any of you guys be interested in taking our trucks up to that Boggs and Boulders place that weekend. It looks like they're gonna have a big event. Here's the link... http://www.boggsandboulders.com/boggsboulders_008.htm
I've never been before. Have you? I'll have to see what I have going on. We do need to plan a meet again though.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #618
michaelw.grey will become famous soon enough

EMS: EMT
Name: mike
michaelw.grey's Tacoma Gallery
im down for bogs and boulders, ive taken my honda 4wheeler there b4. its fun. but very muddy. I might sit my truck out on that trip. Im game this weekend if anyone wants to hit blackwater or the air base.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:29 AM   #619
michaelw.grey will become famous soon enough

EMS: EMT
Name: mike
michaelw.grey's Tacoma Gallery
new pic for sig.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:20 AM   #620
War Eagle!!

[QUOTE=jshokie13;7069930]I know 4th of July is a busy time, but would any of you guys be interested in taking our trucks up to that Boggs and Boulders place that weekend. It looks like they're gonna have a big event. Here's the link... http://www.boggsandboulders.com/bogg...htm[/QUOTE]

I probably want be able to make that as I already have plans.

Products Discussed in this Thread