Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Pensacola Area Taco's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #821
Dusther is on a distinguished road

Dusther's Tacoma Gallery
I've had a couple of thing done at BT and they where pretty easy to deal with. Blown diff output seal they covered under warranty even with a 6" lift and the standard FJ seat belt recall
Old 10-14-2013, 08:38 PM   #822
Tug Life
RnP78 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
It just seems that every time I have went there they were a pain to deal with. When I had the recall work done I had it scheduled to be done that morning when they opened. I got there 15 minutes before my appointment and they said I was late and already gave my time slot to another customer. The parts department wasn't any better to deal with. To cap it all off just went looking for a used car and when I told the salesmen that I wouldn't be buying anything that day he just said well have a nice day and walked off. I mean I get it to a point that they want to deal with someone buying that day but to not even show me anything was a dick move. I hate that I drive 45 minutes to get there to start off but I guess ill just start driving to go to eastern shore or try out quality imports
Old 10-20-2013, 11:42 AM   #823
Trying to save the manuals
Smudgey is on a distinguished road

Name: Jack
Smudgey's Tacoma Gallery
Any TW members live on campus at UWF? I have seen several modded Tacomas in the parking lots and was just curious if they were online too.
Old 10-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #824
Tug Life

RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
I have three friends that go there but none that live on campus. They drive a red single cab 1st gen, white single cab 2nd gen and a silver ac cab. They usually go to the BCM center on thursday nights.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #825
Trying to save the manuals
Smudgey is on a distinguished road

Name: Jack
Smudgey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnP78 View Post
I have three friends that go there but none that live on campus. They drive a red single cab 1st gen, white single cab 2nd gen and a silver ac cab. They usually go to the BCM center on thursday nights.
Sweet! I live on campus so I'll look out for them. I always park next to a white DCSB TRD Sport(?) but I don't think they have an account here.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:54 AM   #826
Huh?
trectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aircraft Hydraulic Systems Craftsman (AFSOC)
Name: Tracy
trectenwald's Tacoma Gallery
Are the ever any pensacola taco meets? Just wondering. Also, Im selling some 16" TRD beadlock wheels w/ tires if anyones interested. It's posted in the wheel/tires section as well. http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/pts/4117037616.html
Old 10-23-2013, 04:30 AM   #827
Mac Geek
JMoorer is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
JMoorer's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm. Take credit cards?
Old 10-23-2013, 09:07 AM   #828
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
We have meets occasionally. Haven't heard of any lately. Trectenwald you need to post some pics of your truck on your account. Looks almost just like mine from what I can tell in your avatar.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #829
Huh?
trectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrectenwald is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
We have meets occasionally. Haven't heard of any lately. Trectenwald you need to post some pics of your truck on your account. Looks almost just like mine from what I can tell in your avatar.
Photos Added!
Old 10-26-2013, 07:38 PM   #830
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my ARB, removed it and installed CBI Moab 2.0. Had to remove my winch though. Nowhere to mount the control box. Might sell it for a different model. Thinking $500 is a good starting price. What do you guys think?

Old 10-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #831
Dusther is on a distinguished road

Dusther's Tacoma Gallery
I'm liking the clearance of the new bumper.
Old 10-27-2013, 02:11 AM   #832
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rocky
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriskross View Post
Selling my ARB, removed it and installed CBI Moab 2.0. Had to remove my winch though. Nowhere to mount the control box. Might sell it for a different model. Thinking $500 is a good starting price. What do you guys think?

still got that arb i'll take it!!
Old 11-06-2013, 02:37 AM   #833
Huh?

For sale, set of 4 - 16" TRD T/X Pro Black Bead lock Wheels with 265/75/16 BFG Rugged Terrain T/A Tires (NO TPMS SENSORS). Rings are powder coated black. I will also include the TRD wheel installation kit (12 lugs, 4 locks). Need to sell these soon, asking $1200 OBO.

Old 11-06-2013, 04:46 AM   #834
Tug Life

RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
Coming home from work today and got a few thinks to put on my truck. I'll be putting up some pictures when I get a chance.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #835
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusther View Post
I'm liking the clearance of the new bumper.
Thanks me too. Just gotta break it in now. Gave me 3 mpgs somehow too
Old 11-07-2013, 08:20 AM   #836
Tug Life

RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
New Hi Lift mount
Attached Thumbnails
Pensacola Area Taco's-image.jpg  
Old 11-10-2013, 06:50 AM   #837
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Mornin Gents
there is a 90% chance I will be getting orders to P-Cola for flight school and will be getting in to town at the beginning of December. Be on the lookout for a silver stepside with armor all around except for skids (some asshole thought mine looked pretty nice and took em without asking). If you see me toss out the wave!

Also, if you have any tips on places to hunt for deer or hogs or bass fishing that you are willing to share it would be much appreciated. If anyone wants to go out it doesnt take much to talk me into it.
Attached Thumbnails
Pensacola Area Taco's-1016121115.jpg   Pensacola Area Taco's-imag0062.jpg  
Old 11-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #838
Shits & Giggles

What school are you coming from? I just got here from Oregon State.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:58 PM   #839
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Im at TBS here in Quantico. Graduate the 26th. I just found out that my orders to Comm school have been canceled which means my orders for flight school aught to be coming in any day now.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:29 AM   #840
Tug Life

RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
Well guys my truck is in the shop. I hit a buck Friday evening and he got me pretty good. Hit him on my passenger side. Bent my allpro and snapped some bolts on it. Dented the fender front and back door. Also my right front wheel got turned out pretty bad. I have it at Downs in Milton and hope to hear something soon.

Products Discussed in this Thread