Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Pensacola Area Taco's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2014, 09:26 AM   #1562
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
yeah we do, or at least did, we havent met up since Chris drowned his truck in the water lol...but we do need to meet up again...does anyone want to sometime soon? its been awhile
Hit me up I probably will be in for a meet in the p'cola area. Just text me and I still need to do the cmc on my passenger side. I might tackle that today. Tires still aren't balanced correctly either!!
Old 07-22-2014, 06:13 AM   #1563
TacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
TacoMater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
Hit me up I probably will be in for a meet in the p'cola area. Just text me and I still need to do the cmc on my passenger side. I might tackle that today. Tires still aren't balanced correctly either!!
Het, if you guy's are planning a meet, we should put it in the "Pensacola Area Scheduled Meet Thread "
Old 07-23-2014, 05:31 AM   #1564
bretleg is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
bretleg's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my new bumpers on. All pro front and trail gear rear bumper powder coated gloss black. Ready for a meet!
Attached Thumbnails
Pensacola Area Taco's-20140722_161337.jpg   Pensacola Area Taco's-20140722_161353.jpg  
Old 07-23-2014, 11:37 AM   #1565
Aaron2214 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
Aaron2214's Tacoma Gallery
New to TacomaWorld but im from the Pensacola area. Give me a wave if yall see me around!
Attached Thumbnails
Pensacola Area Taco's-img_4464.jpg  
Old 07-23-2014, 11:39 AM   #1566
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bretleg View Post
Just got my new bumpers on. All pro front and trail gear rear bumper powder coated gloss black. Ready for a meet!

Now you just need to jack it up and put some knobs on those wheels!
Old 07-23-2014, 01:59 PM   #1567
Bisket is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Corrections
Name: Richard
Bisket's Tacoma Gallery
How may of you guys live in Crestview?
Old 07-23-2014, 02:15 PM   #1569
Normantaco has much to be proud ofNormantaco has much to be proud ofNormantaco has much to be proud ofNormantaco has much to be proud ofNormantaco has much to be proud ofNormantaco has much to be proud ofNormantaco has much to be proud ofNormantaco has much to be proud ofNormantaco has much to be proud ofNormantaco has much to be proud of
Normantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Aaron. Stay away. Your wallet will suffer.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:21 PM   #1570
Velcro, if you aint stuck, you aint havin fun
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bretleg View Post
looks awesome man! yeah now we just need to plan one, I ordered my winch yesterday so it should be here soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2214 View Post
New to TacomaWorld but im from the Pensacola area. Give me a wave if yall see me around!
welcome! and what norman said lol
Old 07-23-2014, 02:26 PM   #1571
Bisket is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Corrections
Name: Richard
Bisket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
I know TacoMater does, and im down here at Eglin just about 20miles south of Cview

I didn't realize you was that close..
Old 07-24-2014, 10:05 AM   #1573
TacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisket View Post
I didn't realize you was that close..

There’s probably more in Crestview than you think. Problemis I just learned how to use the computer last week....
Old 07-24-2014, 03:20 PM   #1574
Ral is on a distinguished road
Navy: C-2A Greyhound pilot
Name: Raleigh
Ral's Tacoma Gallery
Hey fellas,

I'm also new to the area, but I'd love to meet up with some of y'all. MGM 2013 Taco with a bajarack and (occasionally) bike racks across the bed. Also, Alfuh, there was a truck that looked eerily like yours in the VT-86 parking lot at NAS Pensacola. Not sure if it was you or not.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:12 PM   #1575
Velcro, if you aint stuck, you aint havin fun
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ral View Post
Hey fellas,

I'm also new to the area, but I'd love to meet up with some of y'all. MGM 2013 Taco with a bajarack and (occasionally) bike racks across the bed. Also, Alfuh, there was a truck that looked eerily like yours in the VT-86 parking lot at NAS Pensacola. Not sure if it was you or not.
welcome! nah wasnt me, I've never been to NAS, I work over here at Eglin AFB over here by Crestview/Destin
Old 07-25-2014, 07:08 PM   #1576

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Is70IL_98Y

Check this out..
Old 07-25-2014, 07:44 PM   #1577
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Florida Tacoma Sticker interest thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...ml#post8956991
Old 07-26-2014, 10:23 AM   #1578
Bosshoag is on a distinguished road

Name: Mr. Doogan
Bosshoag's Tacoma Gallery
Know of any used TRD Sport coils? Or Eibach's? My buddy could use them if you know of a pair lying around, he would rather not ship so if someone in the area has some that'd be magnificent.
Old 07-26-2014, 08:05 PM   #1579
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosshoag View Post
Know of any used TRD Sport coils? Or Eibach's? My buddy could use them if you know of a pair lying around, he would rather not ship so if someone in the area has some that'd be magnificent.

I have some sitting in my garage right now waiting to be sold
Old 07-26-2014, 08:50 PM   #1580
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisket View Post
How may of you guys live in Crestview?
dont live there but might as well as much I drive over there.

Products Discussed in this Thread