Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Hard Rock Ocala Meet

Old 04-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #21
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
im down for a weekend but i dont know about anyone else
Well if we want to camp we can go out into the ocala national forest, there are a few camp grounds out there or we can just camp off one of the trails. I'm cool with anything a day trip or campin would be fine.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:56 PM   #23
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Bump. Anybody else interested?
Ya, come on, no one else?
Old 04-24-2010, 06:24 AM   #25
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, the LT was put on permanent hiatus so I will be down for a meet. Let me know when.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:00 AM   #27
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Nope. I was talking to Bajamoon and he talked me out of it.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:14 AM   #29
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Alot more work than I had expected. He told me to save myself the headache and just do nice coilovers and spindles. Parking is a bitch, no U-turns or drive thru's. He said that you couldn't really go fast until you get the back done to. And I hadn't planned on doing a "True Long Travel" in the back because I don't really want to cut up my bed. He also said that the rear end doesn't like the 35's and he blew two carrier bearings. He told me I should go another direction before I blow to much money. I had planned on only spending like $4000 but I could easiy see doubleing that budget.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:21 AM   #30
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Alot more work than I had expected. He told me to save myself the headache and just do nice coilovers and spindles. Parking is a bitch, no U-turns or drive thru's. He said that you couldn't really go fast until you get the back done to. And I hadn't planned on doing a "True Long Travel" in the back because I don't really want to cut up my bed. He also said that the rear end doesn't like the 35's and he blew two carrier bearings. He told me I should go another direction before I blow to much money. I had planned on only spending like $4000 but I could easiy see doubleing that budget.
I agree. Being that you're a prerunner you could even do extended travel coilovers and get a new uca and have a good set up up front and for the rear I would do deavers or the equivalent and then some nice shocks back there.

Something along these lines.
http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/prod...roductID/39119
Old 04-25-2010, 08:35 AM   #31
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Meh, I don't know. I might be done fucking with it. I need to start on my other truck.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:40 PM   #32

Bump.... lets pick a date here, i have class Monday through Thursday till 1 so i am even down for an afternoon trip up there
Old 05-26-2010, 03:50 AM   #33
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in man, let's set a date.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:25 AM   #34

So we have a possible date of June 5th or 6th for a hardrock meet, everyone that is actualy going chime in on if this date works, if it's too soon we can bump it back a few weeks.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:36 AM   #36
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Im down guys. Hardrock looks pretty heavy though, I dont think my 2wd would make i through?
Old 05-29-2010, 07:38 AM   #37
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe, maybe not. I 2wd too though. We got straps.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:26 AM   #38
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
So we have a possible date of June 5th or 6th for a hardrock meet, everyone that is actualy going chime in on if this date works, if it's too soon we can bump it back a few weeks.
If I can go it would need to be the 6th. Check out the other thread for a more thorough explaination.

Quote:
Maybe, maybe not. I 2wd too though. We got strap ons.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:27 AM   #39
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe, maybe not. I 2wd too though. We got straps.
I guess will find out. Thank god for strap ons
Old 05-29-2010, 10:12 AM   #40
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Lol.