Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Hard Rock Ocala Meet

Old 05-29-2010, 11:24 AM   #41
The juice was worth the squeeze!
Blktaco16 will become famous soon enoughBlktaco16 will become famous soon enough

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Heath
Blktaco16's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in 5th or 6th!
Old 05-29-2010, 11:35 AM   #42
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
You guys suck! i am leaving 2 days before than!!! oh well. when i come back we will be going again.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #43
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
You guys suck! i am leaving 2 days before than!!! oh well. when i come back we will be going again.
No you suck! No wheeling with you this summer. For sure we'll go again when you return.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:16 PM   #44
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck Ryan, thanks for serving man.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:17 PM   #45
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
So everyone that is wanting to go needs to chime in on if the weekend of June 5th and 6th works and if so, which day would you want to go to hardrock.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #47
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
And the 5th would be better for me...lol. I think I could switch days and make the 6th work tho.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:00 PM   #48
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldnt mind the 5th or the 6th.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #49
The juice was worth the squeeze!
Blktaco16 will become famous soon enoughBlktaco16 will become famous soon enough

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Heath
Blktaco16's Tacoma Gallery
Same, 5th or 6th for me also.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:55 PM   #50
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My parents are hesitant to let me go down there by myself but if my mom goes I can go. The only problem is she doesn't like the hills and such. So you guys that have been before is it all hills or are there some trails because she doesn't mind stepping out of the truck for a little while but I don't want her to have to stand around the whole time?
Old 06-01-2010, 07:49 AM   #53
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
My parents are hesitant to let me go down there by myself but if my mom goes I can go. The only problem is she doesn't like the hills and such. So you guys that have been before is it all hills or are there some trails because she doesn't mind stepping out of the truck for a little while but I don't want her to have to stand around the whole time?
Most of the trails are some sort of hill, the place is a old rock quarry, but there are a few flat trails. Not all of the hills are overly intesne though.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:02 AM   #54
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
Most of the trails are some sort of hill, the place is a old rock quarry, but there are a few flat trails. Not all of the hills are overly intesne though.
Like...big hills where my 2wd might get stuck!?
Old 06-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #55
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
I might be up to coming down there on the 5th.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:50 PM   #56
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
Alright thanks. I'll do my best to convince her. I just don't want to drag her along and her not have a good time.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:57 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
Like...big hills where my 2wd might get stuck!?
Im not going to lie, the prerunners are going to have a hard time with the exception of those with A/T's or M/T's
Old 06-01-2010, 01:34 PM   #59
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
I'll be there

in spirit
Old 06-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
strap ons will be used it's all part of the fun.
They wont get stuck, they just wont make it up stuff. Here is a vid my friend made from the first time we went out there a year ago. I had Michelin LTX's then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsZJHSBzyM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GA-4ENk3CA