Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Hard Rock Ocala Meet

Old 06-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #61
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
So it looks like the 5th will be the day. Anyone else going that I'm forgetting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blktaco16 View Post
I'm in 5th or 6th!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
And the 5th would be better for me...lol. I think I could switch days and make the 6th work tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weiser5150 View Post
I wouldnt mind the 5th or the 6th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
I'm in if we can go on the 5th!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
You guys should go on the fifth then. If it doesn't rain or I take Friday off I still may be able to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
I might be up to coming down there on the 5th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Old 06-01-2010, 03:39 PM   #62
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
OK Will. I have a graduation in Naples I have to be at by 5 pm. Make it happen for me. I can take sick pics
Old 06-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #63
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
What time on the 5th? I have to work.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:52 PM   #64
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
What time and where is the meeting place? If I come I will be driving in from Tallahassee that morning.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #65
The juice was worth the squeeze!
Blktaco16 will become famous soon enoughBlktaco16 will become famous soon enough

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Heath
Blktaco16's Tacoma Gallery
Should be fairly early start, so we can have all morning and early afternoon, and the peeps that need to go in the afternoon, dont feel like they wasted a day
Old 06-01-2010, 06:31 PM   #66
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What time on the 5th? I have to work.
what time do you have work? I'm fine with starting whenever, I think they open at 9 but I'm not positive
Old 06-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #67
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I work until 5.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #68

Quote:
I work until 5.
Well damn that's kinda hard to work around
Rodehard and fl forester, is there any way you can go on Sunday?
Old 06-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #69
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
They wont get stuck, they just wont make it up stuff. Here is a vid my friend made from the first time we went out there a year ago. I had Michelin LTX's then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsZJHSBzyM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GA-4ENk3CA
Seems like we need a winch then. Could we tow them up possibly? I'm just concerned that there may be good stuff after the hill

Quote:
I work until 5.
pm? Darn.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #70
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Never mind, I though that the 5th was a Friday, I'm in for the 5th.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #72
mkerros has a spectacular aura aboutmkerros has a spectacular aura about
Navy: aviation electricians mate 2nd class
Name: Mike
mkerros's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to go but im heading up to MN on the 3rd. Going home for two weeks before I go on deyployment.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #73
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Dr. Pepper, Ryan, Steven, you want to meet up before and ride out there together?
Old 06-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #75
mkerros has a spectacular aura aboutmkerros has a spectacular aura about
Navy: aviation electricians mate 2nd class
Name: Mike
mkerros's Tacoma Gallery
Will do and you guys have fun out there. Ill do plenty of driving though. a full 2 days worth or so I think its around 1400 miles one way.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:59 AM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
i'll talk to steve, but i think we could meet up at the corner of 75 & 56. what time?
how early do you guys want to meet up? Maybe ten or so?
Old 06-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #79
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
its 2 hours from Jax.So I would leave about 8 and get there about 10.
So yea. 10 sounds great.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:28 PM   #80
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
10 is sounding good for me.