Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Hard Rock Ocala Meet

Old 06-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #101
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
1. Will
2. Jason
3. Jason
Cool. I didn't even realize we shared a name.

I'm going to be the TRU(Tim Recovery Unit)

I didn't want Ryan to have to do all the work. Not bad it came out to be like $101. I think the guy forgot to charge tax because it said tax 0%.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:31 PM   #102
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, that's cold man. I "may" have a friend going in his Ram. I don't know yet.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:50 PM   #103
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Ryan, how long will it take us to get there from that spot?
Old 06-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #104
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Haha, that's cold man. I "may" have a friend going in his Ram. I don't know yet.
haha. You know I'm just messin.

Is this the friend you brought to citrus? I'm sorry his name slipped my mind. I'm bad with names.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:07 PM   #105
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Nah, that's Jeff my sister's boyfriend. This is a kid from work.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #107
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I always go all out.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:26 PM   #109
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post

I'm going to be the TRU(Tim Recovery Unit)

I didn't want Ryan to have to do all the work. Not bad it came out to be like $101. I think the guy forgot to charge tax because it said tax 0%.

That might be used to get me out of a hole or two. I tend to forget where the brake is.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #110
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
That might be used to get me out of a hole or two. I tend to forget where the brake is.
haha. No prob that's what it's there for.

I suggest that everybody zipties their 7 pin to the top of the receiver. It's too easy to bend or rip off as proven by Ryan B. last time. I'm going to bring zipties if anybody doesn't have some. I'm also bringing my air compressor but I timed it today and it take just under 4 mins each wheel going from 18-32 psi so a gas station may be a better idea.

Also who has a cb?
Old 06-04-2010, 06:22 PM   #111
The juice was worth the squeeze!
Blktaco16 will become famous soon enoughBlktaco16 will become famous soon enough

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Heath
Blktaco16's Tacoma Gallery
See you guys a 10am.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:34 PM   #112
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
haha. No prob that's what it's there for.

I suggest that everybody zipties their 7 pin to the top of the receiver. It's too easy to bend or rip off as proven by Ryan B. last time. I'm going to bring zipties if anybody doesn't have some. I'm also bringing my air compressor but I timed it today and it take just under 4 mins each wheel going from 18-32 psi so a gas station may be a better idea.

Also who has a cb?
Ya i have mine ziptied up under my bumper because i halfway ripped it off last time i was at hardrock. And i dont have a cb but we really wont need one.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:34 PM   #113
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
I have a handheld cb unit that I haven't used in years that I plan on bringing.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #114
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
Ya i have mine ziptied up under my bumper because i halfway ripped it off last time i was at hardrock. And i dont have a cb but we really wont need one.
Good point. I'm more used to riding the trails where we aren't constantly getting out.

I've bent my trailer pin up pretty good but I hammered it back mostly. I just don't want to lose it because I use it daily.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:41 PM   #115
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And just incase anyone doesnt have the adress here it is
Hardrock Cycle Park
6849 NW C-25A
Ocala, FL 34475

Ryan, what time you want me to meet you at 44 and 75? It should take about half an hour to get to hardrock from there
Old 06-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #116
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to meet you around 9 then Ryan.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
will, prob around 930 if tim gets to 54 at 9
tim, sounds good call me when your getting close
K sounds good, see everyone tomorrow.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:58 PM   #119
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #120
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Me, sending a picture to live now.