Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Hard Rock Ocala Meet

Old 04-19-2010, 08:29 AM   #1
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Hard Rock Ocala Meet

So who all would be down for a wheeling trip to hard rock cycle park in Ocala, it's $25 per truck but we can see if they will give us a group discount. It is a fun place with tons of trails, some mud, rocks and hill climbs. Also, when would be good for everyone?

Here are some pictures so you have an idea of whats there

Old 04-19-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to go, but those big rocks scare me a little. long bed=no locker. Is the whole place like that?
Old 04-19-2010, 08:52 AM   #3
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

dgalleon's Tacoma Gallery
hmm....
Old 04-19-2010, 09:15 AM   #4
The New Guy
Fuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really nice

Fuzzyman81's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyman81
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I'd like to go, but those big rocks scare me a little. long bed=no locker. Is the whole place like that?
I've got a locker but with stock Suspension, those rocks still scare me I would like to go if things aren't all that agressive throughout the whole park (and if we don't go in May - cause I am working 70+ hours a week for the entire month).
Old 04-19-2010, 10:24 AM   #5
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
The one picture of the red taco is in the rock garden which is pretty intense, i did not play on those. But the park is alot of hill climbs with washouts like the picture of the fj and there are a good amount of slow technical spots like the first few pics and the last one. Not all of the trails have rocks on it and if the ones that do can be avoided rather easily. The long bed is going to make things a little difficult though.
Old 04-19-2010, 04:19 PM   #6
MarcD is on a distinguished road
MarcD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down but I'll only be available April 29 - May 16

I went there when my truck was completely stock and there's a TON of trails you can do without any protection or lift
Old 04-19-2010, 05:19 PM   #7
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be bringing the truck out to any meets for the next 6 months or so.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #9
MarcD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
I won't be bringing the truck out to any meets for the next 6 months or so.
Did you break something?
Old 04-19-2010, 05:37 PM   #10
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
No.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:57 PM   #12
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
The LT on front should be done after about 6 months.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:29 PM   #14
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I'm just gonna strap down to save the money as quick as possible.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:26 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
1. rhodehard09
2. dawilldabeast
I'm pretty much open all summer, so I'm down for anytime. Come on guys add your name to the list.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:55 PM   #18
MarcD's Tacoma Gallery
1. rhodehard09
2. dawilldabeast
3. Jason'sLawnCare
4. MarcD (only available April 29 - May 16)