Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

planning a trip to citrus, need some help

Old 05-02-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
planning a trip to citrus, need some help

Hey guys, after I missed out on the citrus meet I'm finally able to make a trip up there with my friend and her 4runner. I guess first of all I need to know where exactly I need to go. Entrance, campsite, good wheeling places, I'll need it all.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:44 PM   #2
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I was able to find this, but thats it.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:17 AM   #3
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Tillis Hill is the camp ground we have used the past 2 times i have gone. Its a really nice site. There are entrances all over the place just pick the one closets to the direction your coming from. rhodehard09 can give you all the info on what trails are good and which ones to stay away from.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:26 PM   #4
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
What about camp fires? can you make them or not?
Old 05-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #6
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
what do you mean by "be careful"? Dont go in it? I'm leaving tomorrow, I would have planned a meet or something but this was kind of a last minute thing me and my friend threw together since I missed your last meet and I have to be in ocala next week to help my dad work on his land. Any good spots you can tell me about? Any really bad stuff I should avoid?
Old 05-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #7
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
what do you mean by "be careful"? Dont go in it? I'm leaving tomorrow, I would have planned a meet or something but this was kind of a last minute thing me and my friend threw together since I missed your last meet and I have to be in ocala next week to help my dad work on his land. Any good spots you can tell me about? Any really bad stuff I should avoid?
Yeah just pay close attention to the signs. Don't go off the trail. I wish I knew what the roads we were on are called. If anybody can remember I liked the one we went to at night where I got my wheel off the ground a smudge.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:58 PM   #8
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Yeah just pay close attention to the signs. Don't go off the trail. I wish I knew what the roads we were on are called. If anybody can remember I liked the one we went to at night where I got my wheel off the ground a smudge.
That'd be cool, I'd like to see how my OME leaf's hold up.