Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Southern (Florida) Meet

View Poll Results: Who would like to attend a Southern (Florida) Meet?
Yes, I would definitely come to a Southern Meet! 19 38.00%
I maybe able to come. 17 34.00%
I would like to, but can't. 11 22.00%
I don't give a Rat's Ass about a Southern Meet!! 3 6.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2008, 06:16 AM   #21
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
anytime, anywhere. if its in vacationland
Old 05-25-2008, 07:21 AM   #22
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Rick, I'm trying to come up with something!
Old 05-25-2008, 09:07 AM   #23
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Florida is too far away from Chihuahua, I'd probably need to put my Tacoma into a Hercules airplane, then have it parachuted in Florida, that would be probably more cheap than cruise all the gulf states.....
Old 05-25-2008, 09:46 AM   #24
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Damn Florida is too far away from Chihuahua, I'd probably need to put my Tacoma into a Hercules airplane, then have it parachuted in Florida, that would be probably more cheap than cruise all the gulf states.....
Ha, c'mon Ed, just drive that damn thang here! If ya leave now, you could probably make it in time!!
Old 05-25-2008, 09:55 AM   #25
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Ha, c'mon Ed, just drive that damn thang here! If ya leave now, you could probably make it in time!!

Damn man, just checked on yahoo maps, its 1650 miles from here, going through; El paso Tx, San antonio, Houston, Batton Rouge, just to mention some places, just take the I-10 would take me there....gas probably would be around $800 round trip, but its a 25-26 hour drive.... so add one hotel night, and food say around other 300?? Damn...
Old 05-25-2008, 10:19 AM   #26
06tacoma is on a distinguished road

06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
any clue on a date we could post it on a few other threads i have meet up with xrunner guys around here a few times
Old 05-25-2008, 10:29 AM   #27
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
ok, we need more info, like place, time days, etc, but yes, count with me and my xrunner
Old 05-25-2008, 10:42 AM   #28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tacoma View Post
any clue on a date we could post it on a few other threads i have meet up with xrunner guys around here a few times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
anytime, anywhere. if its in vacationland
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocivm View Post
ok, we need more info, like place, time days, etc, but yes, count with me and my xrunner
Let me know what's a good time frame for ya'll! We can try and set something up that suits most of us. I think it should be somewhere around Jacksonville Beaches, St Augustine Beaches or the Daytona Area. Let me know what you want!
Old 05-25-2008, 02:15 PM   #29
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
St. Augustine or Daytona. Driving on the beach is to much fun to not do. Daytona seems to be more hard packed so it would be easier for the X Runners to drive on. My Taco drives in whatever and it wants.

EL BUMPO!
Old 05-25-2008, 08:33 PM   #30
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
I Love Daytona!! More If It Is Some Race At The Racetrack!!!
Old 05-26-2008, 05:17 PM   #32
miss south !! haha!!

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
...im agree!!!
Old 05-26-2008, 06:02 PM   #33
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
date and time and im there if work allows. just work 60hr weeks a few before.. mmm money
Old 05-26-2008, 06:19 PM   #34
OK, I'm gonna start looking into a place to have this. I think there's enough interest. So, If you have any suggestions before I get started, lets hear it!!!!
Old 05-26-2008, 06:21 PM   #35
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Pcb!!!
Old 05-26-2008, 06:33 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
Pcb!!!
O.K., one vote for Panama City Beach. Anyone else?
Old 05-26-2008, 06:43 PM   #37
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocivm View Post
I Love Daytona!! More If It Is Some Race At The Racetrack!!!
Is there a track at Daytona we could have access to? I definitly wouldn't mind testing out my 1/4th time on the Taco.

I prefer Daytona or St. Augustine, but thats just me.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
Is there a track at Daytona we could have access to? I definitly wouldn't mind testing out my 1/4th time on the Taco.

I prefer Daytona or St. Augustine, but thats just me.
St Augustine used to have a track but I think its closed. That is a good idea though. I'll call around and see if a track is available.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:25 PM   #39
06tacoma is on a distinguished road

06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
so any ideas about a place yet maybe we should start a poll to figure out where the meet is going to be
Old 06-09-2008, 02:29 PM   #40
kwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kwalton's Tacoma Gallery
i vote for the daytona area