Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Southern (Florida) Meet

View Poll Results: Who would like to attend a Southern (Florida) Meet?
Yes, I would definitely come to a Southern Meet! 19 38.00%
I maybe able to come. 17 34.00%
I would like to, but can't. 11 22.00%
I don't give a Rat's Ass about a Southern Meet!! 3 6.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2008, 05:15 AM   #1
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Southern (Florida) Meet

I am creating this poll to see who would like to have a Southern (Florida) Meet. Please give me serious answers in the poll. Give me smartass answers in the reply section! I know I'll get smartass replies!!
Old 05-21-2008, 05:21 AM   #2
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I'm answering my own poll! I would come to a Southern Meet.
Old 05-21-2008, 05:58 AM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I sure would like to go but don't know if I would be able to make it.
Same.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:37 AM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Dude..... this poll sucks. There's nothing about your FSU girls. If this wasn't hump day, I'd close this depressing thread.

You need to be more specific. How many FSU women are going to be there and can they be abused like we do our trucks .
Old 05-21-2008, 06:41 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Dude..... this poll sucks. There's nothing about your FSU girls. If this wasn't hump day, I'd close this depressing thread.

You need to be more specific. How many FSU women are going to be there and can they be abused like we do our trucks .
Dude, I'm all about the abusing!!!
Ummmm, the FSU girls haven't got back with me yet and ummmm just fly down from Canada and we'll (me and the FSU girls) meet you at the Jacksonville International Airport. Really, we'll meet you there. Just wait right there in the front.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:59 AM   #7
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
i'd love to but florida is a little far with gas the way it is. you mail me 200 gallons of gas and i'm there!
Old 05-21-2008, 07:02 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i'd love to but florida is a little far with gas the way it is. you mail me 200 gallons of gas and i'm there!
I'm FedExing it right now! Really, it should be there by Friday. Keep checking your front door........
Old 05-21-2008, 07:10 AM   #9
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
.........just fly down from Canada and we'll (me and the FSU girls) meet you at the Jacksonville International Airport.
I dont know about that missile. It seems like too much of a risk. All your birds are flying north to Canada right about now. That tells me that a Tornado is coming your way. Its not worth taking such a risk if the FSU abuse factor is minimal. I need a good return on investment?
Old 05-21-2008, 07:19 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
I dont know about that missile. It seems like too much of a risk. All your birds are flying north to Canada right about now. That tells me that a Tornado is coming your way. Its not worth taking such a risk if the FSU abuse factor is minimal. I need a good return on investment?
Alright Mo, suit yourself. The girls and I will be hanging at the beach!
Old 05-23-2008, 01:40 AM   #11
Bump!
Old 05-23-2008, 08:10 AM   #12
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm always looking for a reason to travel. Depends on timing and location, of course. A buddy is moving to the Ft. Lauderdale area this summer and I'll probably help him move and tow a trailer. I also have family and some friends in various parts of the state.

Did you have a place and time in mind?
Old 05-23-2008, 08:14 AM   #13
Probably August and either St Augustine or Daytona. But, I need feedback from everybody on where ya'll want to go!!
Old 05-24-2008, 07:41 AM   #14
Anybody else?
Old 05-24-2008, 08:11 AM   #15
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
im in mm
Old 05-24-2008, 09:01 AM   #16
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
id like to be able to make it....but its a long drive from here in sc, plus with the way gas prices are, gonna stick around here.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:22 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
im in mm
Rick, it looks like you and I are the only definite ones. It sure would be nice to have a bunch of Tacomas sitt'n pretty on the beach.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:50 AM   #18
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Ah come on guys. There was over 200 Jeeps at the last big Jeep meet in Daytona.

I hope I am able to go. But I start my Senior year in August so I don't know about my school/work schedule for then.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:38 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hui View Post
Ah come on guys. There was over 200 Jeeps at the last big Jeep meet in Daytona.

I hope I am able to go. But I start my Senior year in August so I don't know about my school/work schedule for then.
We could adjust the time frame. When is best for everyone? Let me know, PLEASE!
Old 05-25-2008, 05:02 AM   #20
Bump!!!!!