Tacoma owners in Gainesville

Old 08-06-2011, 04:15 AM   #21
Fla Yota is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Former USMC Coproral
Name: Drew
Fla Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickalapos View Post
I go up to Gainesville alot. I was raised there for over 18 years. Tons of trails in Ocala and even just west of Gainesville near chiefland but alot is farm land and private property
I went to school in Chiefland with a Nick, about what year you graduate H.S.?
Old 08-06-2011, 05:39 AM   #22
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fla Yota View Post
I went to school in Chiefland with a Nick, about what year you graduate H.S.?
I went to fucking bell(hell) high school graduated in 09. I used to go skate the chiefland skatepark back then occasionally and lived in Trenton just outside of chiefland for a little over a month. I still go up occasionally to visit my mom and brother. But never actually attended CHS.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:43 AM   #23
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I know there doing a meet in Ocala. Maybe it's this weekend or next I forget. But they'll be wheeling there alot that weekend. I was going to go but wifes expecting kid to pop out any day. So probably not going to make it. But next time I head up that way we should try and set up some wheeling.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:10 PM   #24
Maybe we could set up a Lochloosa ride in Gainesville.?
Old 08-06-2011, 06:23 PM   #25
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I went to fucking bell(hell) high school graduated in 09. I used to go skate the chiefland skatepark back then occasionally and lived in Trenton just outside of chiefland for a little over a month. I still go up occasionally to visit my mom and brother. But never actually attended CHS.
Chiefland has a Skate Park? I thought only rednecks and ghettos lived up there
Old 08-06-2011, 06:25 PM   #26
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Next time yall are in Chiefland eat here: http://www.bubbaquesbbq.com/

The Redneck Nachos are good
Old 08-06-2011, 09:46 PM   #27

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Next time yall are in Chiefland eat here: http://www.bubbaquesbbq.com/

The Redneck Nachos are good
Yea I've been there good food there pulled pork reminds me of sonnys. And there is or at least was a skatepark there. Behind the highschool I think.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #28

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Maybe we could set up a Lochloosa ride in Gainesville.?
Sounds fun to me never herd of it.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:34 PM   #29
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea I've been there good food there pulled pork reminds me of sonnys. And there is or at least was a skatepark there. Behind the highschool I think.
Oh yes I forgot. You are correct. I like Bubbas better than Sonnys
Every time I go visit my bro thats where we go to dinner. Bills BBQ or BBQ Bills is good too and ABC Pizza
Old 08-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #30
If you want good BBQ, you dont have to go to Chiefland to get it. Jump on US441 South towards Ocala and head to Micanopy. There is a place there, right off 441 called Pearls Country Store. They have some of, if not the best BBQ in the area. It looks like a gas station from the outside, but they have a BBQ joint inside. You get huge portions and it's delicious and affordable. I highly recommend!
Old 08-07-2011, 06:46 AM   #31

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you want good BBQ, you dont have to go to Chiefland to get it. Jump on US441 South towards Ocala and head to Micanopy. There is a place there, right off 441 called Pearls Country Store. They have some of, if not the best BBQ in the area. It looks like a gas station from the outside, but they have a BBQ joint inside. You get huge portions and it's delicious and affordable. I highly recommend!
I'll have to try it one day. I don't know if any of you have been to bell but there's a BBQ place called Akins there good as shit. I think they've been in like 3 magazines for floridas BBQ resteraunt of the rear. Very good food
Old 08-07-2011, 07:00 AM   #32
o5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant future
Name: Tim
o5iiawah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pearls is amazing!!
Old 08-07-2011, 09:52 AM   #33
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to try Pearls then I guess
Old 08-07-2011, 11:57 AM   #34
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
Ipunchwalls's Tacoma Gallery
Ha, I love pearls. Use to eat there all time when I would do work at paynes prairie, and my buddy owns a bubbaques in jonesville, between newberry and gainesville.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:13 PM   #35
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I told my dad he needs to open one up down here. Closest one is in Chiefland
Old 08-07-2011, 04:56 PM   #36
I've had Akins many times. It's good food all around. I'm about tired of Sonnys, they are too commercialized now and the food quality has dropped. If you want to know what Sonnys use to taste like, find a Fat Boys BBQ they are the closest thing to what it use to be. There is one in Ocala on 40 near Silver Springs if your ever down that way.
Old 08-07-2011, 04:58 PM   #37
Here are my Work and Play vehicles, ya might see me around town or behind you. Sony worry. I don't write Taco's tickets. Lol

Old 08-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #38
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yah Deeks Steakhouse too
Old 08-07-2011, 08:48 PM   #39

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here are my Work and Play vehicles, ya might see me around town or behind you. Sony worry. I don't write Taco's tickets. Lol

Tacoma owners in Gainesville-imageuploadedbytapatalk1312775225.637654.jpgyou might see me one day I come back all the time to visit my mom. I lived there for a while but moved over a year ago. Just don't write me a ticket lol.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:31 AM   #40

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've had Akins many times. It's good food all around. I'm about tired of Sonnys, they are too commercialized now and the food quality has dropped. If you want to know what Sonnys use to taste like, find a Fat Boys BBQ they are the closest thing to what it use to be. There is one in Ocala on 40 near Silver Springs if your ever down that way.
Agree on sonnys every time I eat it it's worse and worse than last time. Further you stray from the originals in alachua and Gainesville it's even worse. I guess because sonny tilman lives close to those they maintain some kind of quality but still not like before. But Akins is great food. From breakfast to ribs to pulled pork it's all good. But I haven't been to Akins in years