Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Tacoma owners in Gainesville

Old 08-10-2011, 01:00 PM   #41
o5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant future
Name: Tim
o5iiawah's Tacoma Gallery

Coming to a cell tower near you. I am sure you guys have probably seen my 5-lug around town. I drive the hell out of it.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:04 AM   #42
Fla Yota is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Former USMC Coproral
Name: Drew
Fla Yota's Tacoma Gallery
I saw another Timberland Mica DC Sport yesterday

I was driving through Jonesville and saw a Timberland mica DC Sport pull out of the gas station and drive over to Publix. That is the only other one I have seen in Gainesville. I don't know if his was 4x4 because the mud flaps were removed.

I went to St Augustine yesterday afternoon to pick a few things up and I couldn't resist grabbing a Fish Taco and driving on the beach.

I love this truck!!
Old 08-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #43
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
ive been in gainesville for like 13 years now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Next time yall are in Chiefland eat here: http://www.bubbaquesbbq.com/

The Redneck Nachos are good
we have a bubbaques in gainesville.. well i guess jonesville, but its close enough. right next to kazbors on newberry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fla Yota View Post
Here are my Work and Play vehicles, ya might see me around town or behind you. Sony worry. I don't write Taco's tickets. Lol

i wonder if you have ever pulled me over.. ever stop anyone for streetracing? ive seen your truck around and thought man i really like that color.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:52 PM   #44
I don't write many tickets, so if it was me that pulled you over I doubt you got a ticket. I'm normally too busy to write tickets. We are spread pretty thin out on the edges of the county.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #45
Stoy is on a distinguished road

Army: Now Retired
Name: Stoy
Stoy's Tacoma Gallery
Bought mine in Lake City

I purchased my Toco this past weekend in Lake City.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:38 PM   #46
MedicalTacoma is on a distinguished road
MedicalTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Are you guys going to do a meeting or just talk about it lol.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:25 AM   #47
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Its deff a big county to be patroling in. I would be alright to do a meet sometime. Anyone got any ideas??
Old 08-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #48
We could do an initial meet at the Gainesville Ale House. Anyone have an idea for a date? Is this weekend too soon? I could do tomorrow night or Sunday night.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #49
MedicalTacoma is on a distinguished road
MedicalTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I was thinking few weeks from now just to give everyone time.
Old 08-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #50
Initial Gainesville Meetup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicalTacoma View Post
Yeah I was thinking few weeks from now just to give everyone time.
Ok, how about Friday September 2nd, Gainesville Ale House, 8PM?
Old 08-18-2011, 04:40 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fla Yota View Post
Ok, how about Friday September 2nd, Gainesville Ale House, 8PM?
stepping up to the plate..lol. thats fine with me.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #52
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
I graduated from UF in spring of '09- my best friend is starting law school in a week or two, so I have a couch to sleep on.

How bout some wheeling at Lochloosa or Ocala the next day after the 'meet' (Saturday)?

Also, on the bbq front- have any of you been to Newberry BBQ?- Good meet and excellent sauces!
Old 08-18-2011, 05:35 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
I graduated from UF in spring of '09- my best friend is starting law school in a week or two, so I have a couch to sleep on.

How bout some wheeling at Lochloosa or Ocala the next day after the 'meet' (Saturday)?

Also, on the bbq front- have any of you been to Newberry BBQ?- Good meet and excellent sauces!
next to david's BBQ on 39th, newberry is my favorite. im down for some wheeling. ive never been to lochloosa, whats it like out there? i need to know ahead of time. when we want to do this. cause i need at least a week to let work know that i want off.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #54
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
next to david's BBQ on 39th, newberry is my favorite. im down for some wheeling. ive never been to lochloosa, whats it like out there? i need to know ahead of time. when we want to do this. cause i need at least a week to let work know that i want off.

I have no idea what kind of wheeling it is- never been there either...

Nothing against the other florida guys on the forum, but I hope its something that requires 4x4- the meets that the Florida group puts together are geared toward 2wds, cuz many of the guys that go are pre-runners.

05iawah- not tryin to leave you at all- you can hop in my truck and ride with me for the wheeling portion
Old 08-18-2011, 06:10 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
I have no idea what kind of wheeling it is- never been there either...

Nothing against the other florida guys on the forum, but I hope its something that requires 4x4- the meets that the Florida group puts together are geared toward 2wds, cuz many of the guys that go are pre-runners.

05iawah- not tryin to leave you at all- you can hop in my truck and ride with me for the wheeling portion
im alright with just about anything, ive yet to take my truck anywhere lol other than the ocassional dirt road. and the only experiance ive got is mudding in my f150.....which doesnt require a whole lot of skill.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:36 PM   #56

Dont get me wrong, Im not saying it has to be hard-core, breaking shit on your truck off-roading- hell my truck is only 5 months old.

I guess my problem is that I hooked up with a FJ Cruiser group that wheels quite a bit, and after a frw trips with them, cruising down a dirt road doesn't really seem like 'wheeling' to me...

Either way, Im plannin to go up and see my buddy in the next few weeks, so if y'all do a meet, I'm down to go.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #57
Sounds good to me. I work out that way and I can go check out the trails in Lochloosa next week.

Do you think we should post the meetup on the Main FL Thread?
Old 08-18-2011, 10:26 PM   #58

I say we keep it a gainesville thing, to many people gets difficult to deal with as far as planning. And as far as wheeling, I'm deff not trying to break shit. Just have a good time, try out the 4wd a little lol
Old 08-19-2011, 10:26 AM   #59
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
Ipunchwalls's Tacoma Gallery
Only snafu I se with 9/2 is that the home opener is the next day and Gainesville can be quite hectic during game weekends, just a point to consider.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:38 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipunchwalls View Post
Only snafu I se with 9/2 is that the home opener is the next day and Gainesville can be quite hectic during game weekends, just a point to consider.

This is true...