Tacoma owners in Gainesville

Old 08-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #61
Fla Yota is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Former USMC Coproral
Name: Drew
Fla Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't even think about that
Old 08-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #62
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I might not make it to one on sep 2 sorry gents. Might be able to wheel next day but not 100% yet but if I'm free I'm game
Old 08-20-2011, 06:39 AM   #63
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Meet up Saturday morning, wheel for a bit. Then go somewhere to eat/drink and watch the game?
Old 08-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #64
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
thats not a bad idea either.. im down with either one. i just need to know so i can tell work.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:49 PM   #65
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

never mind i goofed
Old 08-21-2011, 09:29 AM   #66
That could work.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #67

well ive taken off the evening of friday, and all of saturday. so we have got to do something!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 06:44 AM   #68
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So do we have a plan in place?

Saturday morning Lochloosa?

And if ^, are one of you familiar with the area where we'll be wheeling?
Old 08-24-2011, 09:53 AM   #69

No I've never been before. Someone said they were gonna drive by and check it out. I wonder if that ever happened. So who all is planning to come out. Just wonder so we can get a head count.
Old 08-24-2011, 10:03 AM   #70
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rocky
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
when's the meet??If you guys are meeting on the 9/2 I think thats a friday,,,I gotta work that weekend. dang. If sometime else I might be in.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
when's the meet??If you guys are meeting on the 9/2 I think thats a friday,,,I gotta work that weekend. dang. If sometime else I might be in.
I think the plan was to meet that saturday (09/03) and do some wheeling somewhere, then go watch the gator game and drink some beers.

Couple of guys from the FJ forum are going to Richloam this saturday if you want to go. Not sure yet if Im going or not, but i want to.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:18 PM   #72
Mad T is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Mad T's Tacoma Gallery
Hey! I live in Suwannee so not too far from you guys. I've been trying to get some tacoma lovers in georgia together and go ride. I know some really cool trails in suwannee if you guys want to do a meet.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:29 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad T View Post
Hey! I live in Suwannee so not too far from you guys. I've been trying to get some tacoma lovers in georgia together and go ride. I know some really cool trails in suwannee if you guys want to do a meet.
thats pretty far north of Gainesville, no?

I'm coming from Ft. Lauderdale, so already a 4.5 hour drive for me- not really lookin to spend too much more gas money, ya know?
Old 08-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #74
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rocky
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
I think the plan was to meet that saturday (09/03) and do some wheeling somewhere, then go watch the gator game and drink some beers.

Couple of guys from the FJ forum are going to Richloam this saturday if you want to go. Not sure yet if Im going or not, but i want to.
gotta work...sux, next time
Old 08-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #75
Ok. So if I'm looking right we have:

Fla Yota
Blueitrgsr
Taco Tabe

Anyone else?? I have been n school all week, but I will find us a trail.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:58 PM   #76

coming up pretty soon here guys. ive got thursday, friday, and saturday off of work. so its a go. ive been told by a buddy that lochloosa is pretty dry. and it hasnt rained in a few days either. maybe we should hit the onf??
Old 08-30-2011, 02:55 AM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
coming up pretty soon here guys. ive got thursday, friday, and saturday off of work. so its a go. ive been told by a buddy that lochloosa is pretty dry. and it hasnt rained in a few days either. maybe we should hit the onf??

I'm not familiar with the trails up there- so I plan to follow you. You're call on where we go.

Gunna call my buddy today and let him know to be expecting me on friday night.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #78

Hey, so what's the plan?

We do we know where exactly we're wheeling?

Do we have a meet u time/place?

How bout 8:30 am- 34th or williston, either by 441 or 75, whichever road we're taking to Ocala...

Anybody still plannin on doing this other than me?
Old 09-02-2011, 10:08 AM   #79

i sent you a pm with my number, hit me up