Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

trails in southwest florida?

Old 06-13-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
tacosuprem will become famous soon enough
tacosuprem's Tacoma Gallery
trails in southwest florida?

i live in sarasota and want to know if there are any 4x4 roads and trails near by?
Old 08-16-2010, 08:14 AM   #2
zkdawg is on a distinguished road

Name: zach
zkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
im over here in north port and there r some trails over here off the interstate.
if u have a gps, out this address in or map quest it
7885-7921 N Yorkshire St

North Port, FL 34288

as soon as u go under the 75 bridge, there r trails to the left.
if u stay on that trail u will come up to a big mud hole.

another place u can go is the redneck yacht club off 31 in punta gorda, u can google it.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
Cool. Now is it legal? I hate those Nopo cops. When i was in high school we used to play around Titty lake off price but got ran off by cops.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:36 PM   #4
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Citrus will be your best bet. From Tampa down to Naples, there is absolutely nothing.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:22 AM   #6
citrus is 1 1/2 hours away... where in citrus where you wheel? the managment area? also why cant you get off the trails?
Old 08-23-2010, 10:23 AM   #7
zkdawg is on a distinguished road

Name: zach
zkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosuprem View Post
Cool. Now is it legal? I hate those Nopo cops. When i was in high school we used to play around Titty lake off price but got ran off by cops.

they were being anal awhile back but have backed off, there r people out there camping every weekend and i have been out there ones or twice with no problems.

edit from my last post, go to that address and make a left not a right where the trail is.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #8
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
citrus is 1 1/2 hours away... where in citrus where you wheel? the managment area? also why cant you get off the trails?
If you go off the designated trail and are caught you will be ticketed. At the last citrus meet myself and 2 other members recieved a $58 ticket. No biggie just not something I want to do again. I must add we didn't knowingly do it we just didn't even take notice of the signs which is why I empasized to keep a look out for them.

I believe it is the managment area.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #9
Sunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: RC
Sunburst's Tacoma Gallery
I manage a citrus operation 4 miles east of the Redneck Yacht club http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/index.php in east Charlotte County east of our our property is 3,000 acres of land where folks can try out their trucks and ride some trails.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:21 AM   #10
wow thats cool. I may try to get down there next month!
Old 10-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #11
Sunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunburst is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: RC
Sunburst's Tacoma Gallery
Did a little Dove hunting today and after the hunt tagged two Gators before heading home...It's great to be in Florida!!!!

Old 10-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #12
$DO WORK$
gouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgouge44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
gouge44's Tacoma Gallery
northport is legal to ride now as long as theres no underage drinking or riding on the roads (atv's dirtbikes) i have been out there with my fourwheeler and had no problems.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:47 PM   #13
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunburst View Post
Did a little Dove hunting today and after the hunt tagged two Gators before heading home...It's great to be in Florida!!!!

Dont you need to put enter the lottery for gator tags?
Old 10-31-2010, 04:21 AM   #14
techmarc is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
techmarc's Tacoma Gallery
i live in north port also, just got my tacoma but have been out to yorkshire with other friends...zkdawg hit me up and show me what one of these trucks can do out there. ive only screwed off over there with a 2wd jimmy.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:48 PM   #15
techmarc is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
techmarc's Tacoma Gallery
zkdawg
this is my truck keep an eye out for me...north port is a small enough you should see me around.

Old 11-02-2010, 07:03 AM   #17
Where is Sarasota? I hope to get out to yorkshire in the next two weeks.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:19 AM   #19
Haha. I meant where in Sarasota. I live close by Sarasota square mall. I thought you knew trails in Sarasota? I know the area very well but i don't recall any trails.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #20
"You've Got Red on You"
SRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSRQ TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Damon
SRQ TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha. I meant where in Sarasota. I live close by Sarasota square mall. I thought you knew trails in Sarasota? I know the area very well but i don't recall any trails.
Haha I live by the Ringling Museum and work at livingstons on clark. I could show you this powerline road with allot of mud and stuff thats not to shabby.