Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #20061
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
Wow...I just derped myself. I only looked back a couple of pages.

Fink
Old 11-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #20062
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
I appreciate the input putting the add up soon. Looking for gas sippers now.
what is your budget?
Old 11-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #20063
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what is your budget?
Looking to keep it 10k and under. Found a nice fit at kuhn in tampa. Blue manual, 10k with 50 on the odo.

But I'm not sure 28 city and 33 hwy is good anymore? Better then what I'm getting now. Really looking into a honda, something newer I don't have to wrench on. Thought about an 95 honda but I dont wanna mess with shit going wrong.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #20064
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
its good mpg for reg, not good for the good mpg cars if that makes sense
idk 10k and under will be tough for mpg cars...
and fits look like shit shit shit

Personally I like the fit. And 4 doors would come in handy.... allot. My last truck was a club cab and my access cab was a step better. I will get a 4wd again but not for a while.

10k is my budget and there are a fair amount of nice hondas in that range... with lower miles.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #20065
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

what about a civic?
Old 11-15-2011, 04:11 PM   #20066
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Personally I like the fit. And 4 doors would come in handy.... allot. My last truck was a club cab and my access cab was a step better. I will get a 4wd again but not for a while.

10k is my budget and there are a fair amount of nice hondas in that range... with lower miles.

FITs are nice. one of my bosses back in VA as well as my girlfriend both drive FITs. just be warned, you may soil your shorts the first time you drive it. you can turn that steering wheel just by looking at it. first time i drove it i just about threw the steering wheel out the window and turned really fast. it's a different feel for sure.

they might be out of your price range, but my favorit mall car today is the Fiat 500. those things are so nice. they handle really well too. personally think they look good as well
Old 11-15-2011, 04:12 PM   #20067

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
FITs are nice. one of my bosses back in VA as well as my girlfriend both drive FITs. just be warned, you may soil your shorts the first time you drive it. you can turn that steering wheel just by looking at it. first time i drove it i just about threw the steering wheel out the window and turned really fast. it's a different feel for sure.

they might be out of your price range, but my favorit mall car today is the Fiat 500. those things are so nice. they handle really well too. personally think they look good as well
the Abarth 500 may be coming to the US
Old 11-15-2011, 04:18 PM   #20068
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
the Abarth 500 may be coming to the US
competitor to the fiat? i'm not familiar with the abarth

Quote:
youve driven a 500? i can imagine the turn radius is insane
i took a friend to orlando a few months ago to pick up a motorcycle with him. guy he bought it from was really cool. 26, and angineer and loaded. he had 3 or pretty nice cars, one of which being a 500. after BSing for about an hour he lat me take it for a short spin.

the rear suspension on them is realy cool. it uses a trailing arm design and has soft foam bump stops the size of timbrens. very rallycar-esque.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:24 PM   #20069

Quote:
cool
may be a bit off topic, but ive always thought what would be fucken sweet is gettin one of the longer mini coopers, ripping out the back seats, and putting a big ass high performance engine in the back (of course youd have to redo the entire drivetrain, but itd still be as sweet as shit)

that's like the smart car they put a hayabusa engine in.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:26 PM   #20070
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cool
may be a bit off topic, but ive always thought what would be fucken sweet is gettin one of the longer mini coopers, ripping out the back seats, and putting a big ass high performance engine in the back (of course youd have to redo the entire drivetrain, but itd still be as sweet as shit)
my dad and I almost put a v8 in a miata..we still may..we dunno what were gunna build next, other than our house. ahahah
Old 11-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #20071
Street glide or die

Quote:
what about a civic?
I like anything honda

Quote:

I think I'm going to the dealer friday to look at it and see if I can trade.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:02 PM   #20072
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
What about one of the new versa's?
Old 11-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #20073

Quote:
competitor to the fiat? i'm not familiar with the abarth

i took a friend to orlando a few months ago to pick up a motorcycle with him. guy he bought it from was really cool. 26, and angineer and loaded. he had 3 or pretty nice cars, one of which being a 500. after BSing for about an hour he lat me take it for a short spin.

the rear suspension on them is realy cool. it uses a trailing arm design and has soft foam bump stops the size of timbrens. very rallycar-esque.
its the tuned version of the Fiat 500 by Abarth tuning company

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g310ZBs18yU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYK45...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5vOI...eature=related
Old 11-15-2011, 05:23 PM   #20074
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I see alot of fiat 500's here in orlando.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #20075
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery

This guy was stuck today about a half mile from me in Deltona, FL at the local truck swallower. I didn't actually see him, my buddy sent me the picture.

A guy in a brand new white 2012 Taco 4wd was stuck in almost the same spot about 48 hours prior...

Anyone on here??

Cant poke too much fun of him though...I personally have been stuck there twice in my taco
Old 11-15-2011, 06:44 PM   #20076

Quote:
do you think my prerunner could handle it?
dont say no just yet! it has a locker.

just say fuck it and use lots of skinny pedal
Old 11-15-2011, 06:48 PM   #20077
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This got me through lots of shit with my old truck but it also got me in trouble a few times
Old 11-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #20078
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
maybe some of the guys that designed the florida stickers could help me out?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post4038666
Old 11-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #20079
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
This got me through lots of shit with my old truck but it also got me in trouble a few times
x2. It works MOST of the time, but also left me with a broken axle once .... but o well majority rules
Old 11-15-2011, 08:05 PM   #20080
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i can see someone sigging that...
yeah youre right, with good tires aired right and a good enough run i could handle it
but the same goes for lake running....if i get going good enough then i could slide across a straight up 1000000 foot deep lake
I wasn't going to steal your idea, but fuck it......sigged since nobody else has

Products Discussed in this Thread