Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2012, 12:46 PM   #32661
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
exactly this.
come on now, you know it'll buff out......
Old 10-08-2012, 12:50 PM   #32662
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
Get a Mac. Ya u pay more but it's well worth it. It will last a lot longer than any dell.
+2
Old 10-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #32664
"Man Ho"
2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
2010Tacoma4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Finally found a little time to install the lights I picked up from Jim...thanks again bud!! Also thanks to Jason for helping with the exchange...nice meeting you

(crappy pic but you get the idea)

Old 10-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #32667
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
yeah...not getting a mac
Asus has become a very nice computer in the last few years.

Lenovos are also a very sold choice. no one likes them though because they aren't "pretty" very utilitarian looking. i like them though.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #32668
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
Get a Mac. Ya u pay more but it's well worth it. It will last a lot longer than any dell.
+3 on the mac...I can't seem to break it..have my macbook since 2007 and not one single problem yet. I download tons of movies and music, never a virus. Has outlasted my girlfriends brand new Toshiba (bought last year and it crashed 10 months later) outlasted my HP by 2 yrs so far. I agree you pay the premium but you save a huge portion since I haven't had to replace it in the last 5 years and haven't had to purchase a virus protection software ever, and that adds up ever year. Honestly if it were to ever break I would buy an older one off of craigslist (saving lots of $$). Wipe it clean and throw in a new hard drive from amazon cause even though it is old it still out performs almost everyone of the newer PCs I use including this 2012 Dell laptop I am using for work (which has crashed on me in the field twice already)

Just my 2 cents.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #32670
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Another used car dept freebie.
Attachment 173643
nice
Old 10-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #32671

Quote:
Another used car dept freebie.
yo dog, we heard you like air filters..........
Old 10-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #32672
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
yo dog, we heard you like air filters..........
Funny you say that, the truck it came out of had the airaid filter AND a factory filter still in the air box. So funny. I am currently modifying a factory filter so I can have the sealing area to fill the gap. Looked at airaids site and saw when you buy it new you get a fancy thing for that. I will post a pic when I am done.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #32673

Quote:
Funny you say that, the truck it came out of had the airaid filter AND a factory filter still in the air box. So funny. I am currently modifying a factory filter so I can have the sealing area to fill the gap. Looked at airaids site and saw when you buy it new you get a fancy thing for that. I will post a pic when I am done.
you should just make a tube to go right from the box to the throttle body.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #32674
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
exactly this.
says the table destroyer
Old 10-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #32675
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you should just make a tube to go right from the box to the throttle body.
I was thinking that bit then I have to worry about the maf sensor and the little vacuum port on the back side for the fuel rail dampener.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #32676

Quote:
I was thinking that bit then I have to worry about the maf sensor and the little vacuum port on the back side for the fuel rail dampener.
you can get all of thetubes for that at the autoparts store. i'll take a picture of how i did mine
Old 10-08-2012, 04:24 PM   #32677
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Colin ... Jason (lawncare)

Im uploading a compilation video of our meet yesterday
Once its up on youtube I will post a link in here (BS thread)

I didnt get a single second of my truck on video..... only a couple pics of it in parking lot .... ohwell
Old 10-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #32678
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Asus has become a very nice computer in the last few years.

Lenovos are also a very sold choice. no one likes them though because they aren't "pretty" very utilitarian looking. i like them though.
I love my Asus. 4 years later its still fast and problem free.

Products Discussed in this Thread