Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2010, 02:51 PM   #22
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Here's some country photos I got

Ahhh!!! Burn it!!!
Old 06-19-2010, 03:17 PM   #23
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
That snake looks tasty

What is that big 4 wheeled thing? Swamp buggy?
that's the 3rd gen tacoma Yeah its just a swamp/hunting buggy.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #25
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
It's a great shooting platform, but you cant shoot off them anymore really. Now you can just use them to get around places and put up tree stands. But they still come in handy for seeing the land.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #26
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
I thought cracker came from slave owners whipping slaves?
Old 06-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #27
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, not originally. They were florida crackers, cattle herders.

second paragraph here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_%28pejorative%29

And here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_cracker
Old 06-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #29
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I found out that the owner of hard rock is a dick

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...6&postcount=61
fail.... you need to be a member to view that...
Old 06-19-2010, 07:39 PM   #30
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
fail.... you need to be a member to view that...
My bad I'll copy and paste it

Posted by xcmountain80

Hardrock recently screwed over a group of Toyota guys that paid there way. THe owner accused a member of not paying and asked him to leave, so other members offered to pay double for the member (who paid) so they didn't have to go back to the trail head, from there the owner either asked for everyone to pay again or the one member to pay 4x the entry fee. THe details are fuzzy bute heres a link http://www.fattshack.com/phpbb3/view...hp?f=13&t=2677.

and another

http://nfcruiserheads.org/forum/index.php?topic=1980.0

I'd rather go low key with light wheeling and camping, now we could always go to Choccolocco Mountain, AL or somewhere if you want to wheel, as the wheeling in FL is not so much.

The trailer is coming along nicely I just have to slip a Campinglab RTT under the wifes nose and onto it.

A
Old 06-19-2010, 08:56 PM   #32
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
That's a bummer, I had a great time when I went up to citrus.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:35 PM   #33
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Woooooooh!
Old 06-19-2010, 11:16 PM   #34
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I found out that the owner of hard rock is a dick

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...6&postcount=61
Ya he always seemed like it but now i know for sure, and we can keep it light next time, hardrock is fun but it is more of a once a year or so thing.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:15 AM   #35
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tim you should go check out some of the awesome rigs on fattshack and possibly get some ideas
Thanks.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:23 AM   #36
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Just saying Hi, I'm a part timer. I guess you'd call me a snowbird. Got a small place in N. Fort Myers. (but I know how to drive!)
Old 06-20-2010, 07:28 AM   #37
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That's a bummer, I had a great time when I went up to citrus.
Huh? The complaints were for Hard Rock Off Road Park. It's unrelated to Citrus or am I missing something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
Ya he always seemed like it but now i know for sure, and we can keep it light next time, hardrock is fun but it is more of a once a year or so thing.
There are some places in Ga that could be good for us we just may have to make a weekend out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Thanks.
Did you like what you saw? Some of the things like the exo cages are a little over the top at least for what I do but it's cool none the less.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:21 AM   #39
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
NO, I was just saying it was a bummer about your shitty experience there, but at least there's still citrus. I did however have the park ranger lady threaten to write me a ticket for having a dirty truck
Old 06-20-2010, 03:15 PM   #40
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
NO, I was just saying it was a bummer about your shitty experience there, but at least there's still citrus. I did however have the park ranger lady threaten to write me a ticket for having a dirty truck
Oh ok. It wasn't our experience though that was on another forum.

The lady that drives around getting every bodies license plate? I don't think she'll actually do anything. She said the same to Stephen.

Products Discussed in this Thread