Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2013, 11:33 AM   #40341
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
I dont know where they find these witnesses. None of them can tell the same story twice and all of their credibility has been shattered.
Not looking like a win for the state.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #40344
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Will and I just ate at Texas de Brazil. I ate 14.3 cows.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #40345
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jon, hows the academy going?
Old 06-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #40346
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
impressive.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #40347
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
pic no worky
Fixed it, I think. Weird, it was showing up fine for me.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #40348
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
Fixed it, I think. Weird, it was showing up fine for me.
that was dam funny
Old 06-27-2013, 08:15 PM   #40349
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you can really handle your meat
Old 06-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #40350
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #40351
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ugh that was so good, I had an few fantastic burps on the way home. Too bad that didn't happen at the restaurant. I could have fit a few more bacon wrapped filets in.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #40352

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
Ugh that was so good, I had an few fantastic burps on the way home. Too bad that didn't happen at the restaurant. I could have fit a few more bacon wrapped filets in.
dude i just threw 2 cans of 5.17 gas into the house of a homicide suspect i am starving. don't know what it is about that crap but it always gives me the munchies..
Old 06-28-2013, 03:54 PM   #40353
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
So.... my new to me crown vic with only 70k miles will probably be totaled.. I've had it for a total of 3 weeks... Awesome
Old 06-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #40354
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You could always go to McDonalds and have a taste of about a 1000 different cows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
So.... my new to me crown vic with only 70k miles will probably be totaled.. I've had it for a total of 3 weeks... Awesome
Accident or just a typical F.O.R.D.?
Old 06-28-2013, 06:11 PM   #40355
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
You could always go to McDonalds and have a taste of about a 1000 different cows.

Accident or just a typical F.O.R.D.?

And Jon's issue was a big tree branch fell on the roof the other night.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #40356
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
yeah 5' long 6" thick branch fell straight on the roof and f'd it up pretty good.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #40357

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Jon, hows the academy going?

it's going good. just did a PAT test for deland PD.. And we are getting the OC stuff monday oh boy.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:13 PM   #40358
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post

And Jon's issue was a big tree branch fell on the roof the other night.
Against popular belief, I still am.

Quote:
yeah 5' long 6" thick branch fell straight on the roof and f'd it up pretty good.
Damn what are the chances. It look like Tim's roof? You could still drive that thing
Old 06-28-2013, 07:15 PM   #40359

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
LOL not quite. but enough damage to where usaa put a hold on the repairs til they figure out what they wanna do.. Good thing is that they have to find three similar vehicles with relative mileage and year to give me a good price... and i've find only like 4 cars near the same thing mine is for more then what i paid for mine.. so if they do total it.. im thinking about getting a impala next haha
Old 06-28-2013, 07:23 PM   #40360
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
LOL not quite. but enough damage to where usaa put a hold on the repairs til they figure out what they wanna do.. Good thing is that they have to find three similar vehicles with relative mileage and year to give me a good price... and i've find only like 4 cars near the same thing mine is for more then what i paid for mine.. so if they do total it.. im thinking about getting a impala next haha
That's great. Sounds like a win for you then.

Products Discussed in this Thread