Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #40341
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Hey Jon, hows the academy going?

it's going good. just did a PAT test for deland PD.. And we are getting the OC stuff monday oh boy.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #40342
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post

And Jon's issue was a big tree branch fell on the roof the other night.
Against popular belief, I still am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
yeah 5' long 6" thick branch fell straight on the roof and f'd it up pretty good.
Damn what are the chances. It look like Tim's roof? You could still drive that thing
Old 06-28-2013, 08:15 PM   #40343
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
LOL not quite. but enough damage to where usaa put a hold on the repairs til they figure out what they wanna do.. Good thing is that they have to find three similar vehicles with relative mileage and year to give me a good price... and i've find only like 4 cars near the same thing mine is for more then what i paid for mine.. so if they do total it.. im thinking about getting a impala next haha
Old 06-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #40344
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL not quite. but enough damage to where usaa put a hold on the repairs til they figure out what they wanna do.. Good thing is that they have to find three similar vehicles with relative mileage and year to give me a good price... and i've find only like 4 cars near the same thing mine is for more then what i paid for mine.. so if they do total it.. im thinking about getting a impala next haha
That's great. Sounds like a win for you then.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #40345
Yoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to all

Air Force: Space Professional
Name: Scott
Yoshio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good news! I've been pretty happy with USAA insurance, they've been good to me so far
Old 06-28-2013, 09:20 PM   #40346
Yoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to allYoshio is a name known to all

Air Force: Space Professional
Name: Scott
Yoshio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok, Nevermind then. I have the newer model ones. The black chrome. But for the price I was going to say, you could just BHLM them yourself and still save money.
On the topic of headlights, how do you guys keep yours from hazing over? I'm sanding mine every few months and they still look yellow

Just about ready to pitch mine in the trash and go for some depo brand or something... Any suggestions, or am I just doomed to have crappy looking headlights?
Old 06-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #40347
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshio View Post
On the topic of headlights, how do you guys keep yours from hazing over? I'm sanding mine every few months and they still look yellow

Just about ready to pitch mine in the trash and go for some depo brand or something... Any suggestions, or am I just doomed to have crappy looking headlights?
Well if you do ditch yours I will offer you a good price on a set that I have that are in good shape.

But a for the hazing, I learned from Greg and when I installed my last set, which were new, I had my tint guys apply some clear bra to them. Greg did his from new and they had to be one of the nicest sets I have replaced yet for a truck with over 30k miles. So once you get them cleaned up and shining really nice, put some clear bra on them and it won't happen again.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #40348
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshio View Post

I hit mine every 60 days with the buffer and liquid glass, They still look new. If you buy new let me know what you want for the used ones..
Old 06-28-2013, 10:44 PM   #40349
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well if you do ditch yours I will offer you a good price on a set that I have that are in good shape.

But a for the hazing, I learned from Greg and when I installed my last set, which were new, I had my tint guys apply some clear bra to them. Greg did his from new and they had to be one of the nicest sets I have replaced yet for a truck with over 30k miles. So once you get them cleaned up and shining really nice, put some clear bra on them and it won't happen again.
you talking about a clear lamin-x type material?
Old 06-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #40351
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

New bug eye titan
Old 06-29-2013, 06:59 AM   #40352
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
New bug eye titan
Old 06-29-2013, 08:55 AM   #40353
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Butt ugly but this :burn rubber:
Old 06-29-2013, 06:59 PM   #40354
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
yo yo yo yo!!!!
Old 06-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #40356
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How many times are you gonna not buy a toyota before you learn your lesson?
Old 06-29-2013, 10:30 PM   #40357
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just wanted to share something I finally got to try tonight. Not nearly as good a I expected, but still tried it. I think the only reason was the quality of the bacon, tasted burnt.

Old 06-29-2013, 10:47 PM   #40358
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
yo yo yo yo!!!!
So how is the daddy life..
Old 06-30-2013, 08:57 AM   #40359
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
bfg A/Ts...I love my duratracs but they are loud as hell and I know the BFGs last longer...they will be my next set if I still have the truck when it comes time to replace em
Hey man, how are your DuraTracs wearing? I still haven't decided between the Terra Grapplers, DuraTracs and BFGs. DuraTracs are about mid-range as far as price goes, the most aggressive, but for some reason, I am leaning towards them.

Terra Grapplers were never really on my radar, but they are now, just not quite as aggressive as I was looking for.

I'm curious how the DuraTracs are wearing for you, though.

Thanks!

Fink
Old 06-30-2013, 10:41 AM   #40360

Just went to my first WAWA. Pretty nice little ha station. Coffee is really good. Thought about ordering a sandwich but I'm not carrying and didn't want any problems with the touch screen. All in all I now understand what all the hype has been about.

Products Discussed in this Thread