Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2013, 01:08 PM   #40464
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
From DC, Happy Independence Day!
Attached Thumbnails
Florida B.S. Thread-image.jpg  
Old 07-05-2013, 03:33 AM   #40467
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshio View Post
Looks like your flag mount worked!
It did, I only left it on while on the beach and driving slow through the city. It started moving a bit too much for my comfort when we picked up a little speed, so we pulled over and pulled it out. But it looked great otherwise.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:47 AM   #40468
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #40470
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This one got me,,,, http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post7122579
Old 07-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #40471
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of a funny story. Took my mom to Home Depot this evening and when we were parking I didn't see any other Tacomas right off, but there were two Tundras parked next to each other. I pulled in next to them, having made a comment about Tacomas (or Toyota trucks) having an unwritten rule that they parked near each other. She thought I was being goofy and was full of crap. Then we came out. The Tundras were gone, but I told her to look to the left of where we were parked. There was a gray 2nd Gen DC parked next to us...in the middle of an empty section of parking lot with tons of spaces closer to the doors. Now she believes me, but she thinks we're all goofy.

Old 07-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #40472
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
Kind of a funny story. Took my mom to Home Depot this evening and when we were parking I didn't see any other Tacomas right off, but there were two Tundras parked next to each other. I pulled in next to them, having made a comment about Tacomas (or Toyota trucks) having an unwritten rule that they parked near each other. She thought I was being goofy and was full of crap. Then we came out. The Tundras were gone, but I told her to look to the left of where we were parked. There was a gray 2nd Gen DC parked next to us...in the middle of an empty section of parking lot with tons of spaces closer to the doors. Now she believes me, but she thinks we're all goofy.

Old 07-06-2013, 11:57 AM   #40473
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Old 07-06-2013, 01:42 PM   #40474
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
My ride for today. Coworkers Ducati hypermotard sp. so much fun!

Attachment 221573
That's my dream ride
Old 07-06-2013, 02:14 PM   #40475
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
That's my dream ride
That thing was a blast, started out in wet mode and moved up to sport mode. He told me next time I can try out race mode. Hopefully we will ride again on Wednesday.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #40476
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
to the guy in crestview,FL if you are on here, thanks for buying the yakima bars and loadwarrior basket for $300 a few hours before i saw it on craigslist. :/
Old 07-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #40477
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of any public drive on beaches in the panhandle? Every beach I've attempted to go to only allows county locals to buy permits.

Strangest feeling in the world. Had a beach pass back in St Johns county the first three years i had the truck. Never heard of this resident only business before.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:59 PM   #40478
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Hanging out on New Smyrna Beach. Beautiful 4th of July!

Attachment 221448
I didnt know there were beaches that allow you to drive up on
In florida. Down here in miami thats unheard of, at least to me,

Do theh allow camping out on the beach up there?
Old 07-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #40479

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010.TRD View Post
I didnt know there were beaches that allow you to drive up on
In florida. Down here in miami thats unheard of, at least to me,

Do theh allow camping out on the beach up there?
Not too sure about the camping thing, but you can drive on Daytona, New Symrna, and I think 1 or 2 others in the area.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #40480
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
we can drive and camp on the beach up here..dunno if they let you have fires on the beach tho. dunno how id feel about camping on the beach here tho...got some sketchy ppl near by

Products Discussed in this Thread