Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #40461
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
That's my dream ride
That thing was a blast, started out in wet mode and moved up to sport mode. He told me next time I can try out race mode. Hopefully we will ride again on Wednesday.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:17 PM   #40462
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
to the guy in crestview,FL if you are on here, thanks for buying the yakima bars and loadwarrior basket for $300 a few hours before i saw it on craigslist. :/
Old 07-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #40463
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of any public drive on beaches in the panhandle? Every beach I've attempted to go to only allows county locals to buy permits.

Strangest feeling in the world. Had a beach pass back in St Johns county the first three years i had the truck. Never heard of this resident only business before.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #40464
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Hanging out on New Smyrna Beach. Beautiful 4th of July!

Attachment 221448
I didnt know there were beaches that allow you to drive up on
In florida. Down here in miami thats unheard of, at least to me,

Do theh allow camping out on the beach up there?
Old 07-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #40465
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010.TRD View Post
I didnt know there were beaches that allow you to drive up on
In florida. Down here in miami thats unheard of, at least to me,

Do theh allow camping out on the beach up there?
Not too sure about the camping thing, but you can drive on Daytona, New Symrna, and I think 1 or 2 others in the area.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #40466
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
we can drive and camp on the beach up here..dunno if they let you have fires on the beach tho. dunno how id feel about camping on the beach here tho...got some sketchy ppl near by
Old 07-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #40467
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
You can drive on smyrna, daytona and ormand . Cars have to be off the beach at night at what ever set time the local beach patrol sets... Camping and fires stopped 30 years ago.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #40468
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rocky
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
you can camp at anastasia state park. its not on the beach but real close. also i think you can camp at canaveral seashores. thats pretty much right on the beach i think. I would be careful of the dam sand fleas..
Old 07-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #40469
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure there's a campground with beach front access at Fort Desoto park as well. No driving on the beach though that I'm aware of.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:30 AM   #40470
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The jetty park, Coco, has a nice small campgrounds and beach but no driving on the beach or campfires. But this time of year the bugs will carry you off to the den..
Old 07-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #40471
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the insights on the beaches.
Yea camping in the summer time out here
Isnt a good idea. But in the winter is a different story
Old 07-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #40472
xweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud of

Name: Wes
xweslingx's Tacoma Gallery
if any of you gentlemen wanna take a drive to the melbourne/ palm bay area im selling a set of four trd sport wheels with the original tires (265s) tht still have a lot of life in them for $150, price is low due to the fact that i spray painted the wheels with bedliner a while back and they've managed to chip and pressure washers like to take the paint off, ill include the other can of bedliner as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Florida B.S. Thread-img_8046.jpg   Florida B.S. Thread-img_8047.jpg   Florida B.S. Thread-img_8048.jpg  
Old 07-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #40473
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
we can drive and camp on the beach up here..dunno if they let you have fires on the beach tho. dunno how id feel about camping on the beach here tho...got some sketchy ppl near by
I wouldn't camp anywhere in the vacinty of Jax beach (I think you're in Jax area?). Way too many drugged out freaks there. Once the sun goes down that area gets rough quick.

I've had luck camping at Vilano beach years ago, but that may have been just luck. Not recommended for a 2WD though, sand can get very soft and the beach can be rather desolate at times. Good fishing.

St. Augustine, Crecent, Vilano, Smyrna and Daytona are the only public drive on beaches in FL I am aware off. Cape San Blas and Mexico Beach allow vehicles, but you must be a county resident with a permit.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #40474
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweslingx View Post
if any of you gentlemen wanna take a drive to the melbourne/ palm bay area im selling a set of four trd sport wheels with the original tires (265s) tht still have a lot of life in them for $150, price is low due to the fact that i spray painted the wheels with bedliner a while back and they've managed to chip and pressure washers like to take the paint off, ill include the other can of bedliner as well.
let's see some pictures of the new wheels, Wes
Old 07-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #40475
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
I wouldn't camp anywhere in the vacinty of Jax beach (I think you're in Jax area?). Way too many drugged out freaks there. Once the sun goes down that area gets rough quick.

I've had luck camping at Vilano beach years ago, but that may have been just luck. Not recommended for a 2WD though, sand can get very soft and the beach can be rather desolate at times. Good fishing.

St. Augustine, Crecent, Vilano, Smyrna and Daytona are the only public drive on beaches in FL I am aware off. Cape San Blas and Mexico Beach allow vehicles, but you must be a county resident with a permit.
No beach to tuff
Old 07-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #40476
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Lindsay just put a set of Toyo AT IIs on her Element and holy shit these things are quiet. Might be the next thing I put on the Tacoma, I'm still in shock how quiet they are for such an aggressive AT. Great reviews around the web as well for offroad performance.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #40477
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
What a day in Ocala !
Thanks Jason and Mike for helping me with my "fail" today
I had a blast out there with you guys, can't wait to go wheelin with you again
Old 07-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #40478
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
Lindsay just put a set of Toyo AT IIs on her Element and holy shit these things are quiet. Might be the next thing I put on the Tacoma, I'm still in shock how quiet they are for such an aggressive AT. Great reviews around the web as well for offroad performance.
All terrains on a Honda element ..?
Old 07-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #40479
Banned
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010.TRD View Post
Thanks for the insights on the beaches.
Yea camping in the summer time out here
Isnt a good idea. But in the winter is a different story
You stole my screen name ! ..oh wait you have a "period" in yours...I guess it's ok then
Old 07-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #40480

OK, I posted a feeler thread and its going far better than expected. I am between buyers right now and figured I would throw it up to the Florida peeps before I go to the next buyer.

I am looking to sell my Avid Light Bar for $250 shipped, or $225 picked up. If anyone is interested let me know ASAP, if not I will go with the next guy in line.

Products Discussed in this Thread