Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2013, 07:50 AM   #41941
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Happy Birthday Wesling!
Who??
Old 08-28-2013, 07:59 AM   #41943
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Who??
newer member. drives a silver double cab 4x4. had an access cab 2x4, traded for a Jeep, then traded that for the 4x4 he has now.

He's in Palm bay, but has been to a couple of the orlando meets

I met him a few years ago through school, but he just now started going all out on the truck. talked to him yesterday and told him to make a build thread. he has lots of goodies to install/in the mail
Old 08-28-2013, 08:04 AM   #41944
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
I like to call Wes the speedway blue rescuer. He pulled me out of the same mud hole that he pulled John and David out of this past weekend. He drives that silver one in the pics I posted from Saturday.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #41945
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
I like to call Wes the speedway blue rescuer. He pulled me out of the same mud hole that he pulled John and David out of this past weekend. He drives that silver one in the pics I posted from Saturday.
oh no......for the sake of "SWB>Silver", he must never pull me out......or he needs to get so stuck that it takes all three of you to pull him out
Old 08-28-2013, 08:08 AM   #41946
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
oh no......for the sake of "SWB>Silver", he must never pull me out......or he needs to get so stuck that it takes all three of you to pull him out
Problem is, he admitted to me this weekend, he doesn't like mud, so it's not likely I will be able to pull him out unless he buries it in some sugar sand.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #41947

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Problem is, he admitted to me this weekend, he doesn't like mud, so it's not likely I will be able to pull him out unless he buries it in some sugar sand.
yeah, we ranted about mud for a good half hour while installing his icons. maybe he'll get hung up on top of a prius or something on the way to a lung/dinner meet
Old 08-28-2013, 08:24 AM   #41948
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Happy Birthday Wes,,,,,
Old 08-28-2013, 06:04 PM   #41949
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Well my wifes 4runner is in the shop . Water pump started leaking, timing chain cover started leaking, and a switch for the ABS broke. Also they wanted to charge an arm and a leg for them to change the spark plugs and change the diff fluid. I told them to pass on those. So about $2000 later it should be done tomorrow....
Old 08-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #41950

Dang, Ryan. was the timing leak sudden? Mines been leaking for a while now, but it's so slow, that i haven't worried about it.

Tim, we're gonna be tire twins. got a set of the hankook MTs coming in on wednesday.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #41951
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
You will love them.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #41952
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought some light racing ucas. Now I need to figure out which coilovers to get.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:38 PM   #41953

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
You will love them.
i sure hope so lol

Quote:
Just bought some light racing ucas. Now I need to figure out which coilovers to get.
you could be the first floridian with ORIs
Old 08-28-2013, 08:59 PM   #41954
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Link?
Old 08-29-2013, 07:18 AM   #41955
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Link?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...able-bamf.html
Old 08-29-2013, 01:21 PM   #41956
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
most amusing thing all week... just watched 3 HUGE 4x4 forklifts get stuck in the mud at work... had to have the loader come over and yank them out, lol
Old 08-29-2013, 04:53 PM   #41957
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post
most amusing thing all week... just watched 3 HUGE 4x4 forklifts get stuck in the mud at work... had to have the loader come over and yank them out, lol
Old 08-30-2013, 07:18 AM   #41958
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
lol, sorry didn't get one should have just to show the boss, he would have thought it was hilarious... I only stuck around for the "safety" factor in case someone hurt themselves I could get help, and I carry about 10 first aid kits in my work truck at any given time
Old 08-30-2013, 07:53 AM   #41959
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

fap, fap, fap http://youtu.be/NMl1hgZlHHI
Old 08-30-2013, 07:59 AM   #41960
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is 09 with 27.7k miles. My dtrl lenses are melted, would that be covered still?

Products Discussed in this Thread