Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2013, 05:53 PM   #41941
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post
most amusing thing all week... just watched 3 HUGE 4x4 forklifts get stuck in the mud at work... had to have the loader come over and yank them out, lol
Old 08-30-2013, 08:18 AM   #41942
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
lol, sorry didn't get one should have just to show the boss, he would have thought it was hilarious... I only stuck around for the "safety" factor in case someone hurt themselves I could get help, and I carry about 10 first aid kits in my work truck at any given time
Old 08-30-2013, 08:53 AM   #41943
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fap, fap, fap http://youtu.be/NMl1hgZlHHI
Old 08-30-2013, 08:59 AM   #41944
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is 09 with 27.7k miles. My dtrl lenses are melted, would that be covered still?
Old 08-30-2013, 09:01 AM   #41945
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
My truck is 09 with 27.7k miles. My dtrl lenses are melted, would that be covered still?
No, they are only covered for 3 years, 36k miles. You are past the 3 year mark.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:25 AM   #41946
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
No, they are only covered for 3 years, 36k miles. You are past the 3 year mark.
Call toyota USA in Cal..800 331 4331. Tell them what the deal is & you want your dealer to look at them..If they say sorry we cant help you,, tell them you would like to open a complaint on your lights..Stay on them call or e mail 2 times a week..Its the old squeaky wheel think..Its not always about the warranty when they know they have something bad out there..Toyota unlike a lot of others will try to do the right thing if you turn into a bitch after being Mr. nice guy
Old 08-30-2013, 11:41 AM   #41947
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Elderly Golfer

An elderly golfer comes

in after a good round of golf at the new course and heads straight to

the bar/restaurant area of the club house.

As he passes through

the swinging doors, he spots a sign hanging over the bar that

reads:

COLD BEER: $5.00
HAMBURGER: $10.00
CHEESEBURGER: $15.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH: $18.50
HAND JOB: $250.00

Checking his

wallet to be sure he has the necessary money, the old golfer walks up

to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female

bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled golfers.

She glides down behind

the bar to the old golfer.

“Yes?” she inquires with a wide,

knowing smile. “May I help you sir?”

The old golfer leans over the bar and whispers,
“I was wondering young lady, are you the one who

gives the hand-jobs around here?”

She looks into his wrinkled

eyes and with a wide smile purrs,
“Yes sir, I sure am.”

The old golfer leans in even closer and into her left ear says softly,
“Well then, be sure to wash your hands real good, because I want a

cheeseburger.”
Old 08-30-2013, 12:17 PM   #41949
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
hey toyota tech, did you still need those lights?

if not, I was going to buy my wheel spacers, I just bought the 265/75/R16 TGs for my truck
No, thanks anyway. I worked out a deal with Jim for some bezels he has that he had already painted. So hopefully in a couple days I will have some BHLM ready to be installed when the bumper get here. I should receive them sometime tomorrow if all goes right.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #41950
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
BajaRack

Bro's FJ80

Old 08-30-2013, 04:34 PM   #41952
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshio View Post
Just made some locking ammo cans:

Attachment 231222

Attachment 231223

Screwed on a hasp with self tapping screws and lock-tite, then dremeled out the hole to fit. Now I meet the California law to transport ammo & weapons separate and locked.
whaaa? Crazy California folks. Looks good though
Old 08-30-2013, 05:24 PM   #41953
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
BajaRack

Bro's FJ80

Lookin good!
Old 08-30-2013, 05:44 PM   #41955
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Right? I have to put on a bullet button, store all of my regular capacity magazines out of state, and keep everything locked up separate... what a hassle
I can hold onto your mags for you
Old 08-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #41956
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Right? I have to put on a bullet button, store all of my regular capacity magazines out of state, and keep everything locked up separate... what a hassle
So none of this will work ??
Old 08-30-2013, 06:14 PM   #41957
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Old 08-30-2013, 06:18 PM   #41958
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Old 08-30-2013, 07:09 PM   #41959
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Old 08-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #41960
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
This video has been around forever, but I've never seen it with the audio until now. Purely amazing.

Enjoy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LF0IhyA...%3DLF0IhyAasWw

Products Discussed in this Thread