Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2013, 05:48 PM   #43321
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:27 PM   #43322
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Two Irish nuns were sitting at traffic light in their car when a bunch of rowdy drunks pulls up alongside of them. "Hey, show us your tits, ye bloody penguins!" shouts one of the drunks.

The Mother Superior turns to Sister Immaculata, "I don't think they know who we are - show them your cross."

So Sister Immaculata rolls down her window and shouts, "Screw off ye little fookin wankers, before I come over there and rip yer balls off.

Sister Immaculata looks back at the Mother Superior and asks, "Was that cross enough?
Old 10-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #43324
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #43326
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
That seems like a good idea. How cool is it by you.

I see I'm not the only one enjoying the weather.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:42 PM   #43327
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
That seems like a good idea. How cool is it by you.

I see I'm not the only one enjoying the weather.
I'm sure it's in the low 60's or so. It was great except for the wind. Just wrapped it up, we were out there hanging out for 4 hours. Nice and relaxing.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #43328
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, i need some of that cold to come down here.
But can't complain better than what it has been a
year round.

Hopefully it's nice and cold for the citrus meet
Old 10-26-2013, 01:44 AM   #43329
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
it is 0342hrs and currently 63 (outside temp) according to my tahoe...you can have the cold. and yep citrus should be colder than a witches tit
Old 10-26-2013, 04:44 AM   #43331
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
My evening in my driveway with my neighbors.

Very nice. Wish I had neighbors like that. And the weather is awesome this time of year also.
Old 10-26-2013, 04:56 AM   #43332
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We were out there for about an hour and a half just a hand full of us. Then about 8:30 it was like a bus dropped everyone off at our place, between adults and kids there were almost 20 of us out there. Not too bad for an impromptu fire bowl.
Old 10-26-2013, 07:11 AM   #43333
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
my dog's cage is 58 and the front of the truck is 62.....burrrrr.
Your dog's cage has a temperature gauge??
Old 10-26-2013, 07:16 AM   #43334
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it is 0342hrs and currently 63 (outside temp) according to my tahoe...you can have the cold. and yep citrus should be colder than a witches tit

HAHAHAHA.......28 degrees right now and it might get into the 50's by this afternoon..

8 weeks till Ft.Myers time....
Old 10-26-2013, 08:02 AM   #43335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
They have to monitor them for comfort. Make sure they don't over heat in the back.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #43336
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
HAHAHAHA.......28 degrees right now and it might get into the 50's by this afternoon..

8 weeks till Ft.Myers time....
28 F^%$ that,, I can't stand cold weather.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:25 AM   #43337

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
The vehicles have 2 inside temp gauges. One for the front and one for the cage. It is a heat alarm just in case something happens to the vehicle and the dog is still inside. If it gets too hot the windows go down, a fan in the back kicks on and the lights and sirens go off. I also have a remote temperature gauge on my vest that gives me the temps of the vehicle. The remote also has a door pop on it so if I'm in a fight I can hit the button and unleash hell. The old door poppers never had the temperature on them but the new ones do.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:29 AM   #43338

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
this is a heat alarm. The small remote goes on my vest. This is my exact system.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #43339

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
They have to monitor them for comfort. Make sure they don't over heat in the back.
The pillows, stuffed animal and I wallpapered his cage with my picture are for comfort.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:36 AM   #43340

Quote:
The pillows, stuffed animal and I wallpapered his cage with my picture are for comfort.
It did look pretty comfy when I saw it. That release button sounds bad ass. I want to see it in action but not being the bad guy.

Products Discussed in this Thread