Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #43321
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
RARE Matchbox #41b D-Type JAGUAR__RARE RED WHEELS *MIB*

0 Comments

Save

Buy
$1,995.95

This item has no properties yet. Help us build the ultimate encyclopedia of Matchbox collectables by adding some.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #43322
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Matchbox No.23C Bluebird Caravan rare last version with black wheels boxed

0 Comments

Save

Buy
$1,390.00

This item has no properties yet. Help us build the ultimate encyclopedia of Matchbox collectables by adding some.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #43323
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Guys, take a look at this. This is a good friend of mine. I was shocked to see his name in the news this morning. He has been with the Deland PD for about 3 years. He's a great guy with a wonderful family. Thank god he wasn't hurt.

http://m.wftv.com/news/news/local/1-...-deland/nbTWQ/
Hope the slim jim was worth it
Old 10-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #43324
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Guys, take a look at this. This is a good friend of mine. I was shocked to see his name in the news this morning. He has been with the Deland PD for about 3 years. He's a great guy with a wonderful family. Thank god he wasn't hurt.

http://m.wftv.com/news/news/local/1-...-deland/nbTWQ/
glad he's ok. great job by the officer
Old 10-23-2013, 05:34 AM   #43328
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Hope the slim jim was worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
glad he's ok. great job by the officer
I am thankful to be bragging about him, not having to morn him. I am also thankful he is a good shot, didn't hurt anyone except the idiots that deserved to be shot.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:13 AM   #43329
Velcro, if you aint stuck, you aint havin fun
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: Chris
Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
^nice dude your makin me wanna hit the trails....stop it dam it!!!!
hehe lol, the trails are calling you k9, you must listen to the trails they wants you, lol just kidding, nah I just wish I had someone to go with lol, its fun and all, but im seriously limited to what I can do by myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
yea alfuh, i think you've offroaded more this week than i'd done in my life
I get bored very easily after work sometimes, so...I hit the trails to relax and see what i can find mud wise
Old 10-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #43330
Banned
Old 10-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #43333
Banned
Quote:
the tacoma version...

Quote:
^sorry pic didn't work
FIFY
Old 10-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #43334
Banned
Old 10-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #43335
Banned
Old 10-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #43337
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #43338
Banned
Two Irish nuns were sitting at traffic light in their car when a bunch of rowdy drunks pulls up alongside of them. "Hey, show us your tits, ye bloody penguins!" shouts one of the drunks.

The Mother Superior turns to Sister Immaculata, "I don't think they know who we are - show them your cross."

So Sister Immaculata rolls down her window and shouts, "Screw off ye little fookin wankers, before I come over there and rip yer balls off.

Sister Immaculata looks back at the Mother Superior and asks, "Was that cross enough?
Old 10-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #43340
Banned

Products Discussed in this Thread