Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2014, 12:54 AM   #46981
If I can't get you out, neither can anyone else.
Darth Tater will become famous soon enoughDarth Tater will become famous soon enough
Air Force: MSgt, 22 yrs,
Name: Marlin
Darth Tater's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Moving to Ft Walton beach and need some info.

Greetings,
I am a retired USAF kinda guy, and am moving to Ft Walton Beach area in late March or early April. I am living in Las Vegas, NV and was wondering if any of my TW folks had any advice. I lived in Georgia for a few years, so I am sure that mud terrains and a winch are a must. Any info would be helpful. I am looking forward to moving back to the South East, I am tired of living in the desert. Anywhere to hurt, fish, four wheel. That sort of thing. I hunt, fish, and love being in the outdoors.
THX
Darth
Old 01-30-2014, 05:21 AM   #46982
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
The clutch in my AT is pretty sweet.
dick...however, I approve =)
Old 01-30-2014, 05:26 AM   #46983
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Tater View Post
Greetings,
I am a retired USAF kinda guy, and am moving to Ft Walton Beach area in late March or early April. I am living in Las Vegas, NV and was wondering if any of my TW folks had any advice. I lived in Georgia for a few years, so I am sure that mud terrains and a winch are a must. Any info would be helpful. I am looking forward to moving back to the South East, I am tired of living in the desert. Anywhere to hurt, fish, four wheel. That sort of thing. I hunt, fish, and love being in the outdoors.
THX
Darth
You are going to the right place..
Blackwater River State Forest
Old 01-30-2014, 08:53 AM   #46984
It's pronounced alpha
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: Chris
Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Tater View Post
Greetings,
THX
Darth
hey whats up, I live on Eglin AFB right next to FWB. The Eglin reservation is freakin huge, it covers 464,000 acres in Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, and Walton counties. You'll need to get a range pass to be allowed onto the ranges. I havent been to any fishing spots, but I do know there are a ton of camping sites on the ranges and a bunch of fishing spots in the area.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:19 AM   #46985
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I like this look might not do the white eyelids now,
Old 01-30-2014, 01:17 PM   #46986
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
I like this look might not do the white eyelids now,
Taco smokey eye?

Looks secksy.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:15 PM   #46987
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
dick...however, I approve =)
You approve my dick? I'm honored
Old 01-30-2014, 04:11 PM   #46988
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Couple picture updates.

The ceiling of the great room in the house. Going to be tongue and groove.

and some garage photos

this is the view of the garage from the front door of the house

Old 01-30-2014, 04:28 PM   #46989
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
Couple picture updates.

The ceiling of the great room in the house. Going to be tongue and groove.

and some garage photos

this is the view of the garage from the front door of the house

It's looking good and nice bronco
Old 01-30-2014, 04:59 PM   #46991
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
hey velcro, im assuming youve already seen this guys build?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post7127221
Old 01-30-2014, 05:30 PM   #46992
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrussell View Post
It's looking good and nice bronco
thanks. heres the build thread for it if you wanna look at it
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gen...nco-build.html
Old 01-30-2014, 05:39 PM   #46993
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post
hey velcro, im assuming youve already seen this guys build?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post7127221
Call me old & half smart but for my truck & 3500 beans.. Ill just pull up on a lot and say I like that one. Drive one in, drive one out .. The 1 to 2 hr. one wheel peel to 4x4 done..... That was EZ ..
Old 01-30-2014, 05:41 PM   #46994
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Call me old & half smart but for my truck & 3500 beans.. Ill just pull up on a lot and say I like that one. Drive one in, drive one out .. The 1 to 2 hr. one wheel peel to 4x4 done..... That was EZ ..
but he has a non electric 4wd. you cant buy that stock but its kinda like building an SAS rig, and buying one.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:52 PM   #46995
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
but he has a non electric 4wd. you cant buy that stock but its kinda like building an SAS rig, and buying one.
i think that manual transfer case is gonna be so pimp, as jim would say, the girls are gonna be rubbing their junk on it, but just one more perspective, alfuh, that's gonna be a lot of money into a truck with over 120,000 miles, as much as i'd like to see it happen, i'd start with something a lil newer, just my opinion though
Old 01-30-2014, 05:52 PM   #46996
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

010 4 skinner.. The girls love two sticks
Old 01-30-2014, 05:54 PM   #46997

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
i think that manual transfer case is gonna be so pimp, as jim would say, the girls are gonna be rubbing their junk on it, but just one more perspective, alfuh, that's gonna be a lot of money into a truck with over 120,000 miles, as much as i'd like to see it happen, i'd start with something a lil newer, just my opinion though
120000, thats still new. I keep dumping money into my truck and it has 226k on it and you saw how its been treated for the last 40k
Old 01-30-2014, 05:55 PM   #46998

Quote:
010 4 skinner..
news to me
Old 01-30-2014, 06:13 PM   #47000
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
120000, thats still new. I keep dumping money into my truck and it has 226k on it and you saw how its been treated for the last 40k
nice! that's a lot of miles, not sure if you do ur own mechanical work, but kids nowadays don't even change their own oil or brakes

i actually do wonder if I should ever look at my rear brakes, no idea what do with them

Products Discussed in this Thread